Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Do Women Think When They Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Think When They Do This (40811 Views)

What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Some time ago, i was in a public place and a lady sitting next to me was obviously staring at me and drawing his face out anytime I turn.

Eventually, she took her phone and started a call with a guy. Discussing over love. I had the feeling the girl was doing it because of me and that it not to drive me away but to show interest in her.

Happened again at the airport. A girl I was sitting next to asked me to get her something politely as i took permission to go get something. When I arrived, she was obviously into me. But then, she brought her phone out and started a video call with another guy. She does it in a way that will make me notice by fire by thunder. After the call, my demeanor changed and I avoided her and I could see the girl somewhat disappointed. From her looks, she was expecting another type of reaction from me.

A lady friend met me and we talked. She wanted relationship and she was into me But then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. Then i changed the topic and she could see my interest has changed. So she said it not a serious relationship and she doesn't even know if it a relationship because she doesn't love the guy... She started telling tales. Las las i nor give am line.

These things happened alot. Maybe because they are all up to marriage age. If a girl thinks that chatting or calling another guy would make a guy interested in them, then they need to rethink. Or maybe she just doesn't like me.

What's your opinion on this.

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by chucks185: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
don't waste time on women they ain't worth it

348 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
chucks185:
don't waste time on women they ain't worth it
That doesn't answer d question

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by teewhyhomes: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God It's Friday! Please reach out to us @ Teewhyhomes for the inspection of your desired home. www.teewhyhomes.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
teewhyhomes:
Thank God It's Friday! Please reach out to us @ Teewhyhomes for the inspection of your desired home. www.teewhyhomes.com
scammer

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Johnycastro18: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ladies and their shakara grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Nazgul: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
You can't expect a mature girl to tell you that she's single. It devalues them.

Most would want to give you the impression that they're desired by better men. Which to them would make you see them as hot cake.

Don't take it personal.

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hahahaha we call it green and red signal. We use it to test a man's CONFIDENCE. grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hahahaha we call it green and red signal. We use it to test a man's CONFIDENCE. grin
unfortunately many ladies will loose their potential suitors from this.

302 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nazgul:

Most would want to give you the impression that they're desired by better men. Which to them would make you see them as hot cake.

Don't take it personal.
thank u for clearing this

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Silentgroper(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin grin

Females better learn to say the things their heart desires...

A man cannot be doing everything for them ...

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentlelox:

How do you mean by potential suitor?

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How do you mean be potential suitor?
when a guy observes this. He feels the gal has been taken already and wouldn't want to indulge in a conversation with the gal. Guys like me just naturally get pissed and change sit.

To be honest, most guys think it herculen for them to drag a woman with another man. They would rather just avoid the lady.

298 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
when a guy observes this. He feels the gal has been taken already and wouldn't want to indulge in a conversation with the gal. Guys like me just naturally get pissed and change sit.

To be honest, most guys think it herculen for them to drag a woman with another man. They would rather just avoid the lady.
it's not an herculean task .. it's just stupid to be dragging a woman with another man ... Like bro , there's enough of them to go around..

angry angry angry angry

304 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nazgul:

Don't take it personal.

Most times it's counter productive.

I can't chase a girl who told me she has a boyfriend.

211 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Who wastes time chasing ladies already dating someone else? If she can do that to the guy she is dating then she can do that to me , I will just pass unless I don't want to take her serious.

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by dkidd: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Who wastes time chasing ladies already dating someone else? If she can do that to the guy she is dating then she can do that to me , I will just pass unless I don't want to take her serious.
💯

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by frank317: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentlelox:

Who needs a non-confident potential suitor?
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Kevineleven(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
Yea yea, you know, thank God for you op, I see that a lot and I always thought that as a red flag and off the game immediately.
No smart girl will do that to a guy she is into.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentlelox:

The reality of life says otherwise. Make an objective survey about who we women end up getting married to. Boyfriend or a serious man who comes into the picture from out of the blue who is ready to settle down and responsible enough to build a family. We understand you are a weak gender full of INSECURITIES lol. Hence the test.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Evolutionism: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
Some time ago, i was in a public place and a lady sitting next to me was obviously staring at me and drawing his face out anytime I turn.

Eventually, she took her phone and started a call with a guy. Discussing over love. I had the feeling the girl was doing it because of me and that it not to drive me away but to show interest in her.

Happened again at the airport. A girl I was sitting next to asked me to get her something politely as i took permission to go get something. When I arrived, she was obviously into me. But then, she brought her phone out and started a video call with another guy. She does it in a way that will make me notice by fire by thunder. After the call, my demeanor changed and I avoided her and I could see the girl somewhat disappointed. From her looks, she was expecting another type of reaction from me.

A lady friend met me and we talked. She wanted relationship and she was into me But then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. Then i changed the topic and she could see my interest has changed. So she said it not a serious relationship and she doesn't even know if it a relationship because she doesn't love the guy... She started telling tales. Las las i nor give am line.

These things happened alot. Maybe because they are all up to marriage age. If a girl thinks that chatting or calling another guy would make a guy interested in them, then they need to rethink. Or maybe she just doesn't like me.

Nigerian girls probably?

Leave them for their useless he-goats.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by AcademicWriter: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
don't waste time on women they ain't worth it..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Nazgul: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
Most times it's counter productive.

I can't chase a girl who told me she has a boyfriend.
If you didn't meet her as a virgin, she's definitely in a relationship or a situationship.

Her loyalty towards you should determine how serious you should take her.

Where I would have problem with such girl is if after we've officially agreed to date, she still keep tabs with her ex. That's when I'll cut off.

But if you're expecting to find a girl of about 26 and above without any connection to a man. Bro, it's impossible. Unless you want her to lie to you.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Error401: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
I run
I no get strength to dey chase
Gentlelox:

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Amuroba: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:

I probably would care less about her relationship status. If she is cute enough to get my pr££k up, then d@mn well, she is useful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by sulakishop(m): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Stop bothering about women, they are like the strange African gods. Focus on yourself and make money...make a lot of money than she can spend e.g 30M in the account, 280M dress for her.... wisdom will not kil me ojare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by oneda(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Women have it downside up! They think what happens in the female dating world is obtainable in the male dating world. To the female, the man with the most woman is the hot cake. That is called herd mentality. This is also why women hate male virgins. She don't want it if no other woman wants it.
Then the male brain is contrary. He wants her only for himself. That is why a man will always value a virgin. No man is ready to deal with another man's shit

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Nazgul:

If you didn't meet her as a virgin, she's definitely in a relationship or a situationship.

Her loyalty towards you should determine how serious you should take her.

Where I would have problem with such girl is if after we've officially agreed to date, she still keep tabs with her ex. That's when I'll cut off.

But if you're expecting to find a girl of about 26 and above without any connection to a man. Bro, it's impossible. Unless you want her to lie to you.

There is a difference between clinging to a girl because you want a constant sexual mate and a mate in which you desire life partnership with. For the former I can afford to go round the ladder but the latter no way. Don't have that time.

At bolded, 90 percent of the time this scenario occurs. I can afford to stay as a mate but for a serious relationship no way.

There are a million of girls out there without a partner why out oneself in disadvantaged position hoping that the other party leaves the girl for you grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by marsup: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Immaturity and a failed attempt at "reverse psychology".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Nazgul: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
There is a difference between clinging to a girl because you want a constant sexual mate and a mate in which you desire life partnership with. For the former I can afford to go round the ladder but the latter no way. Don't have that time.

At bolded, 90 percent of the time this scenario occurs. I can afford to stay as a mate but for a serious relationship no way.

There are a million of girls out there without a partner why out oneself in disadvantaged position hoping that the other party leaves the girl for you grin
Any girl you didn't meet as a virgin has an ex (unless she lost her virginity through rape). No girl who isn't a virgin is totally single, even if she's currently not in any relationship. She's a human with feelings and can become hórney. This is where her exes come in. There would still be some who would keep popping up once in a while for a quickie as body no be firewood.

So if I happen to be dating her, it's up to her to cut them off completely and focus on us, or I leave. That's the simple reality.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by seanwilliam(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Wait. Let me read

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.