Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! (5363 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Romerocollins: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello girls out there, I want to unveil to you why some handsome guys seem some what snobby.

The fact remains that guy you are dying for is occupied in either of these:

1. Gay: if you hear of gay, the people that does it are mostly fine/handsome guys either it come to them naturally or they were lured into it, handsome guys are mostly the victim of gaysm, so when next that fine dude beef you, do not take it personal,they are having lots of distractions.

2. Sugar mummy : upon hearing of sugar mummy,not all guy have encountered one, if you have never gotten in touch with a sugermummy and you are a guy through out your youthful age, just know you are not in the category of handsome dudes.

Cultism: most handsome guys are into one cult or the other either by choice or by lure.

Masturbation most handsome guy are masturbators,they feel they feel they can satisfy them self even though the girls are not there.

So girls, try to bear and understand that your handsome guy have a lot of distraction are unvolve
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Handsome guyz are the most insecure guyz out there !

(U wanna argue,argue with the walls of ur house)

1 Like

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Tamass: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Romerocollins:

Cultism: mostly all cult guys are into one cultism or the other either by choice or by lure.

Op nawa for you oo, you just felt like creating a thread

1 Like

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Augustap(f): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
It's not a must you create a thread na. All these your points are as useless as the P in Psychology.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by STILESGANG: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
The op is dull though
Been told am quite good looking and I don't do Any of the shitt you listed above.

2 Likes

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by samtinx(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
undecided Everyone is Entitled 2 create a topic i wonder why Mr op no go com create him own,anyway enjoy ur thread

1 Like

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
This OP guy is too dull.
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by coolh3ad(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:
It's not a must you create a thread na. All these your points are as useless as the P in Psychology.

"Useless as the P in Psychology". Nice wordplay. I love that. And yes the point are really sooooo useless as the P in Pneumonia too....***winks****

3 Likes

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2017
coolh3ad:

"Useless as the P in Psychology". Nice wordplay. I love that. And yes the point are really sooooo useless as the P in Pneumonia too....***winks****
boooring
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Finstar: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2017
STILESGANG:
The op is dull though
Been told am quite good looking and I don't do Any of the shitt you listed above.

Who told you you're good looking? With that hammer face on your dp? cheesy

No offense though.. But you're far from good looking..

4 Likes

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by STILESGANG: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Finstar:

Lol I knew someone was going to quote me and say this.I think you are entitled to your opinion and me to mine. cool

3 Likes

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by laribari(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2017
STILESGANG:
The op is dull though

But you dey drop pants steadily according to your signature. So how do we know the masturbation or sugar mummy part is not true?

2 Likes

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by STILESGANG: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2017
laribari:

But you dey drop pants steadily according to your signature. So how do we know the masturbation or sugar mummy part is not true?
lol,funny
That siggy means another thing entirely.
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by coolh3ad(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2017
widepussy:

boooring

I wasn't talking to you Aunty. Why not comment on the post In'stead rather than poke your nose into our discussion. Oh! . I see. You want me to notice you. I have noticed you. Are you happy now??
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by martynsnet: 3:05am On Oct 29, 2017
CaringDad:

true
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Finstar:

STILESGANG head look more like chisel to me with face like sand paper.
no offence though just my personal option

2 Likes

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2017
hmm cheesy
viewing comments

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Maj196(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Some people mumu oo. Smh

1 Like

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Romerocollins: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Romerocollins:
Hello girls out there, I want to unveil to you why some handsome guys seem some what snobby.

The fact remains that guy you are dying for is occupied in either of these:

1. Gay: if you hear of gay, the people that does it are mostly fine/handsome guys either it come to them naturally or they were lured into it, handsome guys are mostly the victim of gaysm, so when next that fine dude beef you, do not take it personal,they are having lots of distractions.

2. Sugar mummy : upon hearing of sugar mummy,not all guy have encountered one, if you have never gotten in touch with a sugermummy and you are a guy through out your youthful age, just know you are not in the category of handsome dudes.

Cultism: most handsome guys are into one cult or the other either by choice or by lure.

Masturbation most handsome guy are masturbators,they feel they feel they can satisfy them self even though the girls are not there.

So girls, try to bear and understand that your handsome guy have a lot of distraction are unvolve

If you argue this, you are not part of what I'm talking about.
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by olaleks007(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Abeg who is handsome here

I have a question to ask
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2017
CaringDad:

Bro nobody can argue the truth
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by SuperSuave(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Some of op's points are valid but shouldn't be generalized
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Augustap(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
coolh3ad:

Lol....ur moniker says cool, but i kid you not, you're cool-less grin
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by coolh3ad(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

Lol....ur moniker says cool, but i kid you not, you're cool-less grin

Lol. Na lie o. I am very cool o. Na wetin he post just piss me off. You wanna know if I am really cool or not or find out how cool I am
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Augustap(f): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
coolh3ad:

Lol. Na lie o. I am very cool o. Na wetin he post just piss me off. You wanna know if I am really cool or not or find out how cool I am
No need finding out. I believe you

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by coolh3ad(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

No need finding out. I believe you

Better. Thanks for believing me. I now have someone that believes me. Thank God!!
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by festwiz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Waiting for handsome guys to come and comment... cool cool
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Jacktheripper: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Both the op and those that comment above me are all useless as the "ay" in okay
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by GoldenJulius(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op receive sense in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by jejetaiwo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next time do ur research well O. P, as dis doesn't apply to handsome boiz alone. Although for the sugar mummy parole, u mit be right but odas are off point.
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by mikool007(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
all these are lies, the op is obviously nt hndsm like us , he is trying to fight a lost battle, it won't work
Re: Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! by Romerocollins: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
coolh3ad:

If what I posted pissed you, why did you not read and ignore .......... Kid.... Bio!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me / One Word For My Gorgeous Babe / I'm In Deep poo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.