Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I'm In Deep poo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Deep poo! (5151 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2017
It's crazy!
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies. These men can neva be contented. I'm no longer young n I knw we don't ave a future 2gda. I gotta move on wit lyf. The more I try to let go,d deeper we get. Even wt d distance,we are still super connected, whenever we see we smash. But on the other hand he's bin a positive influence in my life.
How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair. Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does. But I just want matured advice. This is nt time to bash or lash.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 18, 2017
What do you want?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by MOSTEC(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2017
it is only God that can solve ur problem...

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:01am On May 18, 2017
KissChrixx:
What do you want?
I want to stop being a side ch**k
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies. These men can neva be contented. I'm no longer young n I knw we don't ave a future 2gda. I gotta move on wit lyf. The more I try to let go,d deeper we get. Even wt d distance,we are still super connected, whenever we see we smash. But on the other hand he's bin a positive influence in my life.
How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair. Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does. But I just want matured advice. This is nt time to bash or lash.
u are finished but you have no one to tell you.

Folalade ko, folagbade ni !

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

Just cut all ties neat

Can it get any simpler?

But, you find that hard to do prolly cause of the financial gains
undecided
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:06am On May 18, 2017
KissChrixx:

Just cut all ties neat

Can it get any simpler?

But, you find that hard to do prolly cause of the financial gains
undecided
Thanks 4 being real.
The financial gains is the least of my worries. Am an independent lady. The emotional stress and pains is my challenge
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
u are finished but you have no one to tell you.

Folalade ko, folagbade ni !
Thank you 4 telling me. Dats not the bone of contention dis mornin
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by ebukahandsome(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2017
I just checked Your signature, so i rest my case

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:10am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

Thank you 4 telling me. Dats not the bone of contention dis mornin
u see someone using u the more u make yr tight shaved pussy available and u still remained with him rather than asking him what his plans with you are? For this bro-hari government? Sister wake up ooo...everyone is now smart,including ur fellow ladies!
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

You want to become main chick? shocked
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:17am On May 18, 2017
Don't be deceived by how nice and caring he has been to you, a man who cheats on his wife with both single girls and married women has no respect for ladies, infact, you're another toll he's using to ease his hormonal urge, and when he's satisfied he'd dump you.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

Thanks 4 being real.
The financial gains is the least of my worries. Am an independent lady. The emotional stress and pains is my challenge

Just make it clear to Him that you're no longer interested

You can practically achieve anything if you set your mind to it
undecided

Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does.

Are you jealous ? The thought of Him moving on to another lady after you is killing you?
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:22am On May 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You want to become main chick? shocked
shocked do you use glasses?
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by 2dice01: 11:23am On May 18, 2017
bad guy
I love that nigga already

Dont worry by next month he is gonna initiate a party then he will propose

Just have faith cheesy
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Stevengerd(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2017
Folalade. How old are you?
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:24am On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
Don't be deceived by how nice and caring he has been to you, a man who cheats on his wife with both single girls and married women has no respect for ladies, infact, you're another toll he's using to ease his hormonal urge, and when he's satisfied he'd dump you.
I guess... I guess he rly has no respect for ladies
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:25am On May 18, 2017
KissChrixx:

Just make it clear to Him that you're no longer interested

You can practically achieve anything if you set your mind to it

Are you jealous ? The thought of Him moving on to another lady after you is killing you?
Yes..
Your words are sinking...
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Folalade. How old are you?
So you'll knock me to say my mates re getting married already.
I know, thanks
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by johncallidon(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2017
am here to read comments, Op pls don't be offended.

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by iyamchee(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2017
Damn OP.....
if thats you on your dp, ya so fine....
That being said, a lady as beautiful as yourself don't deserve to be a side Chick.....
You're meant to be loved and Cherished alone...
You need to let down your walls so a better man can come in....
You deserve better...
You can start by changing your Signature tho...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

You can if you want to. But I guess the dough won't let you. undecided

©YBR
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!

It is impossible to go back to the FRIENDZONE after sex. Either you continue smashing him or just call it quits.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Meekmind(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
Fokogbade but why undecided...why are you sleeping with a married man? Why do you want to be the reason for someone's sadness? Why do you want to break his home? Even though he has chosen to be irresponsible & senseless, you shouldn't become a tool that'll keep fuelling his looming destruction...

If you happen to have a home & you realise your husband is cheating on you, how will you feel? How are you so comfortable sleeping with a "Taken" man...If you are in the wife shoes & she gets to finds out how do you think she's going to feel?

I pray you'll get paid back in your own coin...I just hope you'll remember what you've done when "KARMA" comes knocking

A man isn't fit to be called a "HUMAN BEING" when he/she has no "FEAR OF GOD" & has a dead "CONSCIENCE"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Stevengerd(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

So you'll knock me to say my mates re getting married already.
I know, thanks
Ehyah... Now I Knw Whr The Poo Is Coming From. I Asked For Ur Age To Give U Advice, all u have say is trash.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

shocked do you use glasses?
There we go. Attitude. You're fornicating with another woma's husband and now you want to completely snatch him and promote yourself to his main chick/house wife. But when you get called out for being evil you flare up like AGIP gas flare

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by OLAJADON: 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

He is the only one that can move you from side to main chick, no matter the advice we give you here I don't think it is valid because from your write he understand how your emotion works and he is using it to his advantage.
Even if you leave him he will still get another girl to play your role so it is a win win situation for him.
My advice is for your to be prayerful and try breaking any contact with him(but I don't think you will be able to do this because you also love the way he is playing you).
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by olac21(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
I hope you have not gone mad woman!Your last thread ended on a contraversial note as this..learn to present things in lucid ways!
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
Yes.. Your words are sinking...
You no ready

#Exits thread
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

I guess... I guess he rly has no respect for ladies
Lol, he doesn't. He tells you what he would like you to hear in order to get into your pants.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:40am On May 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
There we go. Attitude. You're fornicating with another woma's husband and now you want to completely snatch him and promote yourself to his main chick/house wife. But when you get called out for being evil you flare up like AGIP gas flare

OLAJADON:

He is the only one that can move you from side to main chick,
Dint you read the part I wrote dah gotta move on? Does dat look like I wanted a promotion to be a main chick?

KissChrixx, not like dat. I mean ur words are hitting the good sides in me. They're strong. I appreciate ur comments
Thankyou meekmind
And uncle Stevengerd, if you read btw the lines of my original post, the question of how old should not come first undecided
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

Dint you read the part I wrote dah gotta move on? Does dat look like I wanted a promotion to be a main chick?

KissChr.ixx, not like dat. I mean ur words are hitting the good sides in me. They're strong. I appreciate ur comments
Thankyou meekmind
And uncle Steven.gerd, if you read btw the lines of my original post, the question of how old should not come first undecided
It won't work, you can't be promoted. He won't promote you to main chick. #Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture / couple caught having sex while ordering food at a busy McDonald’s. / Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.