Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! (2492 Views)

Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by Hugged: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
My Guy weah be Womanizer Don Jamm another One oooo

This Guy Na Only Son Of His Parents , They Are Forcing Him To Get Married , Which He Agreed That He will , He Promised Them That .... it will be On Or Before April 2022.

But His Addiction To Girls With Big Back Side No Be here oooooo , He Fit Die On Top The Matter !!!

So Early December , This Year ..... 3rd Of December to Be Precise ....

He Relocated To A New Apartment (3 Bedroom) - Getting This In Order to Start a New Life as a Family Man !!!

So , In His New Yard !!! , One Skinny Girl dey Give him Green Light , Which Me too I Noticed !!! , But I Know say My Guy na Big BAKA him dey like !!!

Early This Morning , This Guy Call me for Phone oooo , Come dey tell me say ... That Babe Dey Pregnant For Him !!!

I Ask am .... "YOU KNACK" .... He say Yes !!! , I Ask Am , You Carry The Babe Go Hospital .... He Say Yes , Say the Doctor Don confirm am !!!

To Cut the Short Story Long !!!! .... LOL.

My Guy Shock when this Babe tell him say , Na Him Father Get the House he dey stay for !!!

.... I Need Advice to Give this Guy !!! - Wetin he Go do !!!
.... And the Girl is about to tell her Parents !!!
..... He tell me say , He no Like the Babe At all.

cc; lalasticlala
Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by SweetBuns(f): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Happy fatherhood
I know a friend who sells baby supplies
Kindly mention me if you need her contact

5 Likes

Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by ObaKlaz: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mehn! I have a huge weakness for big booties. No be small, no be medium... Big big something, big bomb!!! If she ain't got a fat booty, she can't be with me - no cap! The bigger, the better. But unlike your friend sha, I still get sense join. Else, pesin go just die anyhow. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by Ebubechuwku(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin
Make e con be triplet... grin grin

When e dey shook am, e no no say he no like her abi.....

And thank God say no be one deadly disease he carry comot from the babe, na just simple belle, make e collect am now.... grin

1 Like

Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by daddytime(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Our God works in mysterious ways.

Congratulations in advance to your paddy. At least, him don turn caretaker and no go dey pay house rent again.

God sabi catch greedy people well well.

1 Like

Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmm.... So person still dey fornicate without condom! People strong sha.

Advice your friend to start preparing for fatherhood.
Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by ParpahSeventy: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Make he marry her.
Trap don catch am

1 Like

Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by flokii: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
How come it's always friends that come here to seek advice with all the graphic details?

@OP talk true.. you don give girl wey you no like belle.
Chai and I don't advise abortion o if it's not medical emergency. Let's wait for others sha.

2 Likes

Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by fashionale(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2021
That skinny girl go soon get big bum bum and booby.... Steve she don get belle. Make you no worry... You don marry am
Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by Lordedifice1: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Colour4:
Hmm.... So person still dey fornicate without condom! People strong sha.

Advice your friend to start preparing for fatherhood.
Shey you go allow condom f**k your woman
D guy no get control when d milk wan come out.
Skin to skin na the best or better still use Postinor2
Re: He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

Chai!!, Omo Life Hard O / At What Point In A Relationship Should You Let Your Boyfriend Move In? / Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.