Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (5600 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by oglalasioux(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
I clicked like on your post. You are a good writer.

Don't get too carried away by your comforter. If you marry her she could turn out to be worse. She's all oil because you told her what you are going through.

If you really want to divorce your wife and remarry find a woman who doesn't know you. Hide your status and money. I bet you'll find out 98% of women are like your wife.

Best thing; pretend you are married and get your sex and fun elsewhere. Your wife is obviously a lesbian so she's catching her fun elsewhere too.

Don't jump from frying pan to fire. Marriage is not worth the pains, lies and the risk.
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by boiz2men(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Before before gini? You're still mine ooo, you can't spend your salary alone biko. cheesy tongue

She understands. Is so we talk... Blackhawk01 my yeye mosquito.. Is you vexing

Vex keh? shocked shocked

Not when we ain't done sharing your salary biko... tongue

Uncle gbeborun should mind his business too angry

Lol. .... Boys are broke ooo... Buhari haf never pay since last year
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by Mujtahida: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
boiz2men:

Lol. .... Boys are broke ooo... Buhari haf never pay since last year
Hello Doc. I trust you are fine. I read your exchange on another thread where you talked about fiverr. Would you mind if I send you a pm? I'd like to know more about it.(done preliminary readings online but I'd appreciate if you would be kind enough to give me personal experience of what it entails)
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by hooklover: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice one.) guy pregnant the side chick fast. Let ur wife Hera d story. She will sit up. Or ignore her completely don't ask her for sex again joor. Enjoy ur self outside. U can change different ladies to spice it up.

Life is short with 700k the ladies are at ur feet... Just continue to enjoy...
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why have you waited so long to get your divorce papers. Have you even gotten it at all. This women dont deserve to be treated like queens. They dont deserve to be listened to. Make them understand that you are the boss, no matter what. Almost make her address you with Sir. Thats when they will start using their sense. And if she tries poo with u, get rid of her like a used toilet papers straight up. Bitches with pussified niggars. Can u imagine "no sex for one year". Ahn ahn, I dey mad. Cant even imagine it. I swear i will buy cane for her. mtcheeww
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by boiz2men(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hello Doc. I trust you are fine. I read your exchange on another thread where you talked about fiverr. Would you mind if I send you a pm? I'd like to know more about it.(done preliminary readings online but I'd appreciate if you would be kind enough to give me personal experience of what it entails)

hey hi.. mrphysics knows more... do ask him.. thank u
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by Kobicove(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
cummando:
Only me can feel your pain op. Trust me on that. Now hear my words.

Continue bashing the new girl. If she leaves bash another one. In fact get enough to alternate your bashing. Allow the wife to continue living her fake married life.

Your own even better. I know a guy,his wife doesn't work. But in the past 3 months she has spent over 2 million. On what? Clothes,parties and mumu philanthropy work. So calm down. And stay away from her. If possible go another room.make she no kill you. But dont divorce. E go affect the kids

"E go affect the kids" my arse undecided

Mr man better get out of that dead marriage and live your life

Marriage is not a do-or-die affair!
Re: When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Kobicove:

"E go affect the kids" my arse undecided

Mr man better get out of that dead marriage and live your life

Marriage is not a do-or-die affair!
No be lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Things Are Happening In My Office / I Want Her All To Myself / Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.