Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Please I need help. My life is crashing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I need help. My life is crashing (32563 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Help My Business Is Crashing, God Accept My Offering ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.
Now let me say something.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by basty: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
M.F.M and your life will never remain the same.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Maybe you're allergic to money

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by NwaNimo1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sounds like you want to loose more money.....

[img]https://media1./images/8dc11d6f3b55047b74e8161550ddc719/tenor.gif?itemid=11389761[/img]

Start by reflecting on your actions (thoughts) up to this point......then begin doing (thinking) the opposite,

Also, know that you need to emancipate your mind from superstitions and mysticism.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Let me book space here

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
basty:
M.F.M and your life will never remain the same.

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by TechTack: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by MrSensor(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
wink Food is ready and well prepared for atheists to feast on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by duro4chang(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
I know na baba ijebu and betnaija you dey do no lie.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by basty: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

Does God support gambling?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by iyapont: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
@op hope u don't discriminate there are various churches I can recommend
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
TechTack:

I lost 120M through forex. I can give you some tips. One, do not trade forex again. They've spiritually attacked your glory through it, if you like put One billion, you will lose it, if you like put 200 billion, you will still lose it

MFM doesn't have the strategies to deal with this issues

I agree with you that my glory has been attacked. I have some things that i can't reveal here but it is very serious. How i can recover my glory is what i seek because right now it is almost finished,

3 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by TechTack: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

I agree with you that my glory has been attacked. I have some things that i can't reveal here but it is very serious. How i can recover my glory is what i seek because right now it is almost finished,

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by naijaboy756: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
This life can be strange and confusing most times...

This MFM stuff does it truly work?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by able20(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
OP you only need a trusted mentor and behavioral therapist to help transform your mind.

The only sincere deliverance you need is someone that will make you re-discover yourself, you are lost in transit, with self-doubt.
You need to actualize yourself.
Don't visit any spiritual /religious w place, your hallucination will get worst.
The solution is within you.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
duro4chang:
I know na baba ijebu and betnaja yot dey do no lie.

I will not condone such here here please, I am talkin about something that is affecting my life and you are talking otherwise. Please if you dont have any help you can render just read and pass i beg you in the name of God. If it is gambling, i will say it. It is a faceless forum

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by TechTack: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
able20:
OP you only a trusted mentor and behavioral therapist to help transform your mind.

The only sincere deliverance you need is someone that will make you re-discover yourself, you are lost in transit, with self-doubt.
Don't visit any spiritual /religious w place, your hallucination will get worst.

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
basty:

Does God support gambling?

Please respond based on the information given and not your imagination

9 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Blackbelly(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is a really worrisome case you have had to endure for such a long time. The good news is that Agbanilagbatan is able to save even to the uttermost. You will receive multitudes of recommendations from folks here on the best place to go and majority of those counsels will be based on what they may have heard, seen or experienced. What you need is actually conviction of God in your heart directing you on the decision to take.
Personally I would recommend you to go see Wiseman Daniel (A protegeé of prophet T.B. Joshua). His ministry is called ELOHIM and it's based in Abuja. You could search "wiseman daniels ministries" on facebook.
Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
iyapont:
@op hope u don't discriminate there are various churches I can recommend

Discriminate? I am looking for a solution to better my life.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by duro4chang(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

I will not condone such here here please, I am talkin about something that is affecting my life and you are talking otherwise. Please if you dont have any help you can render just read and pass i beg you in the name of God. If it is gambling, i will say it. It is a faceless forum
Na play I dey play oo. I no want wahala o. Na weekend we dey.

4 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by TechTack: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
able20:
OP you only need a trusted mentor and behavioral therapist to help transform your mind.

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Flamees(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

Lmaooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
TechTack:

It is war o. This isn't a small matter. Your mind self won't be functioning like a normal human being. Anything that touches that hand will get missing over a short distance. and no profit will come out of it no matter what enters it

It took me ten years to win mine. But before the breaking out, it is war o. Strong war

Strategy 1:

Identify who your enemies are

Identify what happens repeatedly when you lose to begin to block it

3. Attack it from different spiritual sources. They will make it hard to get money to do anything, cause all spiritual solutions will be tied to money one way or the other. This is where trouble is

Exactly. I get money steady in the last 10 years but i cant use it to do anything.
One 3 different occasions, i had 3.5 million and and other 1.5 million deposited into my account which is MY Money, guess what? it didnt spend 48 hours in my account and it is gone. All through those period, i was coughing from morning to night and i am not even aware that the money is going until everything is gone. When i stopped coughing, i realize that i dont have any money on me again. That has been the pattern in the last 8 years

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by TechTack: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

Exactly. I get money steady in the last 10 years but i cant use it to do anything.
One 3 different occasions, i had 3.5 million and and other 1.5 million deposited into my account which is MY Money, guess what? it didnt spend 48 hours in my account and it is gone. All through those period, i was coughing from morning to night and i am not even aware that the money is going until everything is gone. When i stopped coughing, i realize that i dont have any money on me again. That has been the pattern in the last 8 years

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by iyapont: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freedom2022:

Discriminate? I am looking for a solution to better my life.
Chris okafor in lagos
Joshua iginla in abuja
Jeremaiah omoto in Warri
I recommend this three,go there and register for prayer line,attend the weekly and sunday service
@op don't let anyone discourage you, God will answer your prayers

8 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by TechTack: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
iyapont:
Chris okafor in lagos
Joshua iginla in abuja
Jeremaiah omoto in Warri
I recommend this three,go there and register for prayer line,attend the weekly and support day service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Candidlady: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Keep waiting on church or pastor to deliver you

You have to deliver yourself first!!!!

Hopefully you find that which you seek

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by iyapont: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
TechTack:

All the names you mentioned are false prophets using occultic powers to do miracles and all. That's an issue for another day
you are not the op bro,keep shut and mind your business

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like / Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.