Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! (1026 Views)

The Lagos Teacher Told My Mum, My Brother Was His Math Student / All Women Are Like That, Including My Mum, My Sisters And My Aunts / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Born2conquer: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2017
After seeing what marriages looks like on NL I have no option than to appreciate my mother..
_
Read and follow me!
_
Firstly,in my home , financial responsibilities was been shared by my Mum and Dad before Dad lost his job 10years ago..and they were doing it happily..Mum do pay my school fees and my younger sister while Dad was paying that of my Elder sister and Brother ..and it became a norm..each kids knowing who to Meet for his/her needs.

And should I tell you that..my mum is no more being treated like a daughter in-law in my dad's family house? I don't know how she did it but she became a daughter to the extent that all my DAD siblings do communicate with her like they will do with their sisters..and you see my Mum being in charge of Every family parties..

Right now..my Dad elder sisters are now very much old( 60s/70s) and do you know who their Gist partner is? My MUM!

Well.. something shocking happened in the year 2007 when my dad lost his job!! No house yet,NO NOTHING..with 4 KIDS! and mum was just in her level 9 then!

My mum took up the mantle..but left the leadership position for my dad! Mum started paying for 4 kids needs with that of my dad,housing,Electricity,clothings,feeding..and the good thing about it is that NOBODY OUTSIDE OUR HOME KNEW MY MUM WAS THE ONE PAYING! like people expected our house to crumble,marriage to fall after dad lost his job or mum to go pompous! But she got more to Dad..always reassuring him of a better tomorrow!

My mum got a land..Bought it in Dad and hers Name.. when it was time to pay for the land money...He gave the money to Dad to pay.. (people outside thought Dad bought the land)

Every steps of the house building was left in dad's Care..and Mum will send money to Dad for the house building.. Contactors and others were relating to Dad!

And that act was what made dad so comfortable living with us!

I seriously can't list how humble and caring my mum is!

We were left to suffer after dad lost his millions/ job but this is 10 years after.. we're yet to beg for a single naira outside !

The marriage is still very much strong !
My Elder sister is now a Banker!
My Elder brother is done with his HND!
and I am about to be through with my studies and I am doing quite okay
My younger sister is still in a Private secondary School!

All expenses being Paid by MUM without anybody OUTSIDE knowing! Even though she nags sometimes at home but she never complain to anybody outside the four wall of our home.

She got a CAR recently and all wasn't behind my dad knowledge.
She gave my Dad support when he was at his weakest!

Note: MY DAD FELL AT THE VERY TOP...AND HE LOST ALL HIS INVESTMENT AFTER HE WAS SACKED!

I love you mum..for bringing us this far without complaining! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Note:She is the first Child of her own family with 14siblings..and daily you will see her attending to her siblings children's needs..

They thought my MUM is rich..but daily seeing her Account balance do make me bleed with tears

5 Likes

Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by oyonu(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2017
May she grow old to reap the fruit of her labour on you guyd
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by sKy007: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2017
I am jealous already
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2017
hmmmm

lalasticlala
mynd44

let's celebrate this woman
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by tukdi: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd 44

Please u guys should take this thread to the promised land Asap!

This Glorious Woman needs to be celebrated!

And I also cease this opportunity to thank your dad for being a good, humble, loving and understanding husband/father!

May God bless your family abundantly!

May your mother live to enjoy the fruit of her labour!

May God bless every good mother & father on planet earth!

Amen!!!
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by samtinx(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2017
embarassed embarassed sometimes i get cold 4 our generation,i always try 2 visualise if we can have blessed wives as our mothers,my brother my mum is also an example of urs,in my own case my mum lost my dad @ d age of 26 with three kids then i was not even born,7months after my dads death i was born,since i was born we've neva received anything from my dads family,today my brothers are doing quite fine,my only sister is married and as for me,am a big time elecrical contractor i just rounded up OND,all these times mum have been faithful to her marriage i have neva seen anyman coming 2 look 4 my mum,words can not describe my appreciation for you mum,i would love you to eternity
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Gofwane(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, mothers are golden. Its been 14yesrs now since i lost my mum but I'm telling you right up till this very moment, I still feel the pain inside.

I can only thank my grandmother for the way she took care of me and my 4 siblings because my dad was never there. Since after my mum's death, he became so irresponsible. It was like he died with my mum, his wife. He refused to remarry but got into heavy drinking. To make matters worse, our last born whom my mum died giving birth to doesn't know him as her dad. She used to refer to him as Aaron's (my younger brother) dad. He is late now and truthfully, I don't feel his absence.

Looking around now and seeing the kind of ladies we are surrounded with - all these slay Queens, I can't help but give up that our wives will never be like our mothers
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Born2conqur i am so glad to read your WONDERFUL THREAD. It illustrates so much the very WISDOM behind marriage which goes beyond sex, having children but STANDING UP FOR ONE ANOTHER, WHICH IS THE LESSON HUMANITY IS MEANT TO LEARN. If only Humans stand up for each other. The strong for the weak, the healthy for the sick..................THIS WORLD WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SUCH A MESS.
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Bro this your thread touched my heart a lot

I wish to get married to a woman that is understanding and hard working, very hard to find the current generation I must confess
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by uchman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice write ups.
well presented...
So matured....
Mum... Irreplaceable
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Chommieblaq(f): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
God bless your mum. Amen!

Our generation have lost it, yes we have lost it. I wish to be like my mum, even half the woman she is and I thank God everyday for the woman I'm becoming.

God bless our mothers
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Born2conquer: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
CONTINUATION

My mum is a type of woman who loves partying before Dad lost his job,she loves jewelleries... every week then my mum was always on one party or the other.but everything changed when my Dad lost his Job..

She gladly Left parties alone..and took the home as her party every Saturday,she will rather use the 4k for Aso Ebi To buy Rice,Garri, and foods at home..and use the 1k compensation tips she was supposed to give the event organisers to Buy books or balance any one of us School fees!

When she started Paying 4 of us School fees,it was so much heavy and I had to leave my private school to go to a public school..

And while all these storms were going on mum is always on her best Smile outside,in her family,and dad Family and it got to an extent people starts thinking dad still have money..lol ..dad monthly pension is still 12k though grin

Seriously...I am forever grateful for her..and because of that immediately I left secondary school I started working and creating my own jobs.

Seriously...Mum is the real reason our house is still together because sometimes DAD do talk out of frustration sometimes..and he is jealous though "MUM Bo-Bo, why are you doing this to me,is it because am jobless? And through out the rant..mum would be calm and she will still be the one to beg him.. though dad too will apologise later!

Even though Mum is the landlady..do you know who stands as the Landlord at Meetings? DAD!

If you see how mum succumb HER CAR to my DAD..you gonna think it was my DAD that bought the Car for her..(people are actually saying that)

I just can't list all out..

So anytime I receive my monthly allowance from home (3k ) on campus..I do accept it with tears.. because I know she's trying!

Her salary is always long spent even before she accepts it!

She's a woman..she's a woman...she's a woman

And above all..she maintained her body,mum would be clocking 50 next year but she still looks 25! No cream,no bleaching,bo wrinkles.. corporate dress..

Will I ever get a gal that will give me peace as my mum?
A wife as good as my mum will transform 1 naira to MILLIONS!

You will see her telling dad not to worry about us but he should use the money to start s business maybe it will work out....lol..even though the BUSINESS would Fail eventually..

Dad left civil service as a BOSS..And he used his best part of his years to serve the government
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol...Op my mom faced all these also but now we are smiling, I can't even remember those days again, Honestly if am 2 get married, if my mom doesn't like u....e no go work oo
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by herdeythoun(f): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
orisa bi iya kosi. I have the best mum in the world.
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm................ just checked out this WONDERFUL thread again and i wasnt surprised that it wont be patronized nor aided by the modes so that it trends for people to learn the BEAUTY OF COMPASSION IN COMPANIONSHIP. The COMMON GOOD as to our humanity is not so much a PRIORITY in today's world. If it were to be SENSUAL THREAD it gets all the fuel it needs to trend. A WORLD THAT HAS LOST ITS SENSIBILITY FOR SENSUALITY. WHAT A SHAME!!! Born2conquer have you finally been paid by that firm you complained about. And kindly extend my greetings to your mum she is indeed a WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE. (I am going to save this thread its a TREASURE).
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Born2conquer: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Hmm................ just checked out this WONDERFUL thread again and i wasnt surprised that it wont be patronized nor aided by the modes so that it trends for people to learn the BEAUTY OF COMPASSION. The COMMON GOOD as to our humanity is not so much a PRIORITY in today's world. If it were to be SENSUAL THREAD it gets all the fuel it needs to trend. A WORLD THAT HAS LOST ITS SENSIBILITY FOR SENSUALITY. WHAT A SHAME!!! Born2conquer have you finally been paid by that firm you complained about. And kindly extend my greetings to your mum she is indeed a WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE. (I am going to save this thread its a TREASURE).

I've not been paid!

And I got a call from company that I can't call them out because there was no written agreement between us..and that calling them out would be a sort of publicity to them!

I've left them with my 150k
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Born2conquer:

I've not been paid!

And I got a call from company that I can't call them out because there was no written agreement between us..and that calling them out would be a sort of publicity to them!

I've left them with my 150k

All i can say is that its a WELL DESERVED LESSON. Why because its an experience early in life. I wish you long life, good health and prosperity. Just dont repeat the same mistake again. When you engage in any contract at all PUT IT INTO WRITING. Make sure you have an evidence to show as a proof of your agreement.
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Born2conquer:
After seeing what marriages looks like on NL I have no option than to appreciate my mother..
_
Read and follow me!
_
Firstly,in my home , financial responsibilities was been shared by my Mum and Dad before Dad lost his job 10years ago..and they were doing it happily..Mum do pay my school fees and my younger sister while Dad was paying that of my Elder sister and Brother ..and it became a norm..each kids knowing who to Meet for his/her needs.

And should I tell you that..my mum is no more being treated like a daughter in-law in my dad's family house? I don't know how she did it but she became a daughter to the extent that all my DAD siblings do communicate with her like they will do with their sisters..and you see my Mum being in charge of Every family parties..

Right now..my Dad elder sisters are now very much old( 60s/70s) and do you know who their Gist partner is? My MUM!

Well.. something shocking happened in the year 2007 when my dad lost his job!! No house yet,NO NOTHING..with 4 KIDS! and mum was just in her level 9 then!

My mum took up the mantle..but left the leadership position for my dad! Mum started paying for 4 kids needs with that of my dad,housing,Electricity,clothings,feeding..and the good thing about it is that NOBODY OUTSIDE OUR HOME KNEW MY MUM WAS THE ONE PAYING! like people expected our house to crumble,marriage to fall after dad lost his job or mum to go pompous! But she got more to Dad..always reassuring him of a better tomorrow!

My mum got a land..Bought it in Dad and hers Name.. when it was time to pay for the land money...He gave the money to Dad to pay.. (people outside thought Dad bought the land)

Every steps of the house building was left in dad's Care..and Mum will send money to Dad for the house building.. Contactors and others were relating to Dad!

We were left to suffer after dad lost his millions/ job but this is 10 years after.. we're yet to beg for a single naira outside !

All expenses being Paid by MUM without anybody OUTSIDE knowing! Even though she nags sometimes at home but she never complain to anybody outside the four wall of our home.

Note: MY DAD FELL AT THE VERY TOP...AND HE LOST ALL HIS INVESTMENT AFTER HE WAS SACKED!

I love you mum..for bringing us this far without complaining! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Note:She is the first Child of her own family with 14siblings..and daily you will see her attending to her siblings children's needs..

They thought my MUM is rich..but daily seeing her Account balance do make me bleed with tears
Re: My Mum........my Everything ...our Everything! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Born2conquer:
_
Read and follow me!
_

. May she remain blessed forever. God bless all the good women.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night / What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty / Desire Satisfaction From Sugar Mummy Or Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.