Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty (997 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
i don't know if anyone notice what i noticed about these three nairalanders........

1) tama.rapetty is pretty and selective, lesb.ianboy is funny but troublesome while oluwas.aeon is suave and comely.

2) tam.arapetty is found mainly in celebrity news, lesbian.boy in politics and romance, while oluwasae.on repping afonja

3) lesbianb.oy always stalk ta.marapetty and met her first but oluwaa.saeon gets more mentions from her

4) oluwa.saeon talks more in coded language with tamara.petty like they have something intimate going on while lesbian.boy is always antagonist to her like she 'chop clean mouth'

Maybe it's because the omo yoruba is more charming, gentle, stronger 'down there' or rich... On a lighter note ooo cheesy
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by biacan(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
I finally give up on NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I give up with you brother
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
blame boredom grin
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by BluntBoy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
bignoisemaker:
i don't know if anyone notice what i noticed about these three nairalanders........

1) tama.rapetty is pretty and selective, lesb.ianboy is funny but troublesome while oluwas.aeon is suave and comely.

2) tam.arapetty is found mainly in celebrity news, lesbian.boy in politics and romance, while oluwasae.on repping afonja

3) lesbianb.oy always stalk ta.marapetty and met her first but oluwaa.saeon gets more mentions from her

4) oluwa.saeon talks more in coded language with tamara.petty like they have something intimate going on while lesbian.boy is always antagonist to her like she 'chop clean mouth'

Maybe it's because the omo yoruba is more charming, gentle, stronger 'down there' or rich... On a lighter note ooo cheesy

I take back my stone. Not worth wasting.
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

I give up with you brother
As in ehn..

The more we develop little hope for Nigeria, but we just give up immediately, we log into Nairaland.
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by AlexCk: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed

Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
lipsrsealed
celebrity boy. Pardon my myopic blogging skills wink
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by MhizzAJ(f): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
lipsrsealed

Na so

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
bignoisemaker:
celebrity boy. Pardon my myopic blogging skills wink
When will you be write about me and MhizzAJ ?
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na so
If I whoss u undecided
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by MhizzAJ(f): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

If I whoss u undecided

Come and whoss nah cheesy
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Gofwane(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

You should have made the mtcheeeeeeeeeew very long so that i use some of it.

Anyway, here is mine incase anyone wants to use some of it
erh, erhm... *clears throat* angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Thanks
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by rawpadgin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
U can easily fish out teenagers from the kinda thread they open

SMH
Re: What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
DrinkLimca:
don't get it twisted, good people, great nation

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend At The Airport For Asking Her To Quit A Job Promotion / I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. / I Want To Loose Weight,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.