Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (130795 Views)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by eightsin(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
murder

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by cho25bc(f): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Adultery inside a car on a Sunday morning? No more respect 4 d Holy day

Anyway,let me show u a way to make extra income in November.Check my signature to join my whatsapp group or send a whatsApp message to d number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by abiolag(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sex in d car equals to enjoyment in hell

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Enjoying till internity

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Towncrier247:
A woman, reportedly married with kids, and a man (believed to be her lover) were found dead in their car in Ogba, Lagos this morning. According to eyewitnesses at the shocking scene, their naked bodies indicated they were allegedly having sex before their deaths. More tweets and photos below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/married-woman-lover-die-unclad-in-car-while-having-sex-in-lagos-photos
Afonja again angry angry
smh
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
The engine was running and the AC was on. Similar to how DJ Olu and his friend died. Someone should look into this. I ain't really good with science, but could this deaths have to do with inhaling some sort of gas the AC was pumping out?

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by QuickStandard: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:
most ppl these days marry who they dont love and who they not sexually attracted to. Hence the high rate of cheating.

This crap excuse is archaic already, why would a married woman had the guts to sleep with another man?

I am a christian, and won't support "juju". but i must tell you, the part of the country i come from, once a married woman cheats, it either she will start swelling like a rotten fish, or her children will start dying mysteriously or the husband will die.

but in this part of the country that we find ourselves, "Lagos" west at large, they have a thing for adultery, both male and female that they don't even see anything wrong with cheating.
their (ladies) will even be the initiators. its really sad.

The other day a married lady from the famous oduduwa tribe was begging my friend not to use condom to protrude. for God sake what is happening to this generation?

So from your assertion, when a lady marries a man that she's not attracted to she should look for pleasure outside? that is bad.

i know some persons are gonna bash me here, but truth be told, its not by force to marry Him.

if you were forced into the marriage or you ain't contented, why not divorce and look for your pleasure anyhow you deem it fit.

Some people will say cheating is all tribe, yes but some people take it as a 4credit course.

lets call a spade a spade, if you can"t be faithful, then don"t go into marriage.
rubbish

mtwwwwwww.

am I going to far? please pardon me, I am just angry in my spirit. don"t ever justify what is evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ilefoaye:
Super Story
a life of strife and sorrow... grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow, so the konji couldn't wait? Konji will go to hell for its atrocities.
Konji no dey die, na human the person wey e posses dey die undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by propanet(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
These days married women are the most easiest to penetrate than single ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Dahmayor(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
[img][/img]
IamaNigerianGuy:
Interesting!

An entire page worth of comments and no mention of spiritual causes, juju, magun, supernatural power ? What is NL turning to ? Are enlightened people finally taking over this site ?

(just in case you are tempted to spew an irrational and ignorant cause like those mentioned above, the first culprit in their death should be carbon monoxide poisoning)

Update: I spoke too soon. See quote below

I

It could be as a result of oxygen deprivation.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by timay(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
I suspect 'cover up for murder in this case' ,because there is nothing like coincidence when it comes to crime. For crying out loud, these two cannot die at the same time while having sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Have u considered the possibilities of assassination and arranged to look so then people attention will be distracted.no same adults will parks
Such rich SUV.in a busy street like this to av sex.when did sex become ISIS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
......I heard the news on the radio this morning. But I think there's more to it than our ordinary perspective. How is it possible for 2 people to die having s3x in an ac car. Clean car as in Toyota Corolla? Two things the police should look into are:

* how come the car engine is still running with the ac on?
* what could make 2 people to die during or after s3x? Highest that could happen is one of the players is to have an heart attack during the match.

I think something is dodgy. Police should do their investigation diligently and should not rush into any conclusion.

Trust the American TV Series CSI to handle this case very well.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
STAGED....They were killed and dumped there like that...Suffocation killing

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cause of death should be looked into asap,smells like murder to me.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dahmayor:
[img][/img]I

It could be as a result of oxygen deprivation.

Very unlikely.
Asphyxiation leads to death preceded by a struggle; they would have been aware of diminishing O2 levels and come out of the car. With CO poisoning loss of consciousness precedes death. The victims are not aware.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by edgecution(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
SuperStory. People don't get naked when making out inside a car by the road side. They can do without taking off clothings.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
africanusvu:
Have u considered the possibilities of assassination and arranged to look so then people attention will be distracted.no same adults will parks
Such rich SUV.in a busy street like this to av sex.when did sex become ISIS?
you mean sane?? Don't be too sure
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thank God
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
E don happen.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thunderbolt!

Magun

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Eyop: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
In my region (Akwa-cross) it will be termed as black magic locally called "EkpoNKawo" where the husband of the woman will do some diabolical ish and if the woman cheats she and her lover dies on the spot but in some cases the woman dies mysteriously ... dunno if it is still being practiced smiley

but an autopsy should confirm genuine cause of death especially with the fact that the engine was running and the AC ( emits CFC) was still on too

You are correct. It's still being practiced but not all parts of akwa-ibom. Some parts if the wife cheats, it will affect the husband i.e if he knows and still eats her food and sleeps with her while other parts it will affect the wife by instant death or strange disease except she openly confesses and some rites performed before she can be free.

Most part of the riverine areas in AKS don't have such and a lot of married women in that territory engage in those atrocities.

I know of a woman with 5 boys that recently died as a result of that. It's all about tradition anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
edgecution:
SuperStory. People don't get naked when making out inside a car by the road side. They can do without taking off clothings.

Ermmm..
Nice points.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
So unfortunate
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Konji no dey die, na human the person wey e posses dey die undecided
Konji make am commit the sin wey make am lie.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm.... they should question the wife of the man..... and the husband/lover of the woman. Somebody caught them somewhere making out...killed them.....stripped them naked took them to that scene....they know people will jump to conclusion....leaving car engine running for ones to suspect carbon monoxide poisoning. But who goes completely unclad to have sex in a car?... on the street?...not even socks left on? When I ehmmm.... let me shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by freshinko: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
they cannot be stack naked while having sex inside that small car, that's the truth. Sex in a car is normally a QUICKYY action So there is more to what really happened to them.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nukilia: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Btruth:
......I heard the news on the radio this morning. But I think there's more to it than our ordinary perspective. How is it possible for 2 people to die having s3x in an ac car. Clean car as in Toyota Corolla? Two things the police should look into are:

* how come the car engine is still running with the ac on?
* what could make 2 people to die during or after s3x? Highest that could happen is one of the players is to have an heart attack during the match.

I think something is dodgy. Police should do their investigation diligently and should not rush into any conclusion.

Trust the American TV Series CSI to handle this case very well.

grin Crime scene is unsecured and contaminated. Evidence that can lead to tracking the culprit would have been wiped out.
Fingerprint identification on Doors, carbody, key, steering e.t.c
Its a case of murder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.