Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (130793 Views)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
I believe this is a set up.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Maradona98: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
sharpwriter:

Abeg, make both of you shut up.... we have heard. awon onisokuso agbaaya meji..mtchew

Yio ba furo e. Eleribu..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Cloud007: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
theunnamed:
This gist full area this morning...
I still believe there's more to it though.....

This might be murder...like strangle them and put them in the car naked so ppl will not ask questions......

Anybody sight their clothes
this was my first thought. Since they know the collective general direction of pples thought. The man and the woman might not even know themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by gifty99200(f): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
HMMMM dis is serious
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Maradona98:

Yio ba furo e. Eleribu..
Behold, those that curse me are cursed.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Towncrier247:
A woman, reportedly married with kids, and a man (believed to be her lover) were found dead in their car in Ogba, Lagos this morning. According to eyewitnesses at the shocking scene, their naked bodies indicated they were allegedly having sex before their deaths. More tweets and photos below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/married-woman-lover-die-unclad-in-car-while-having-sex-in-lagos-photos

Magun
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
They both died in Active Service.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Dolittlez(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
inukwa

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by haykes(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Another lie
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by haykes(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
whaaaaaat
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by haykes(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op who said so?pix of d round hole & round stick or i dont believe u
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
tete7000:

You must love bad story sha. smh.

I don't love bad story.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by damilareoye: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is definitely a set up. How would they go totally unclad to have sex in a car by the road side?
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by hardbody: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Eyop:

You are correct. It's still being practiced but not all parts of akwa-ibom. Some parts if the wife cheats, it will affect the husband i.e if he knows and still eats her food and sleeps with her while other parts it will affect the wife by instant death or strange disease except she openly confesses and some rites performed before she can be free.

Most part of the riverine areas in AKS don't have such and a lot of married women in that territory engage in those atrocities.

I know of a woman with 5 boys that recently died as a result of that. It's all about tradition anyway

We have this where I come from in Abia State. It only affects the man if he knows that the wife is foking outside or he deliberately turns a blind eye to highlights
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Neddyogu:

CO poisoning might be term "oxygen deprivpresence too naa, since the gas competes with molecular oxygen for hemoglobin.

In a sense you'd be correct. However carbon monoxide poisoning can occur in the presence of oxygen if the concentrations are high enough. It is has a higher capacity than oxygen to bind to hemoglobin and displaces oxygen in the blood

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
ernieboy:

how does carbon monoxide get into the car? they are more likely to die from suffocation but the ac is said to be on.

The engine was idling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by hardbody: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
harbjar:
Just wondering what these people will go and tell God

Who told you they are going to God or anywhere else for that matter
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by james1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
What a way to go out.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by 2shure: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
stra8 to hell
no branching in heaven.
No o
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is murder and if the police act well the perpetrators will be caught.

Stay away from marriage. Marriage and religion have caused more deaths than natural causes and natural disasters since the beginning of time.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
I just forgot what I wanted to type.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
See where dem pack dey do am,na dis one dem dey call one corner sex
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rokia2:
Till the husband of the wife confirm it I don't believe this story. angry
sharaaaaaap
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
In my region (Akwa-cross) it will be termed as black magic locally called "EkpoNKawo" where the husband of the woman will do some diabolical ish and if the woman cheats she and her lover dies on the spot but in some cases the woman dies mysteriously ... dunno if it is still being practiced smiley

but an autopsy should confirm genuine cause of death especially with the fact that the engine was running and the AC ( emits CFC) was still on too

Oh I felt the AC should actually make them feel more comfy & rule out any possibilities of death from hypoxia. Just knowing ACs emit ChloroFlouroCarbons. Interesting. Will search that out.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Eyop: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
hardbody:

We have this where I come from in Abia State. It only affects the man if he knows that the wife is foking outside or he deliberately turns a blind eye to highlights

Ok...I also heard it's the same in some part of Nsuka in Enugu State. Some ladies even refuse marriage in all those areas with this tradition for reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Neddyogu:

A faulty exhaust system Sir, since the engine was still running

That kills faster if one is asleep unlike this case. Besides who get completely naked for quickie
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by chiomzy86(f): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ilefoaye:
This is Super Storyyyyyyyyy.

havn Quickie inside car doesn't nid to be unclad.
. Nice observation
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Angelsss(f): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
theunnamed:

This might be murder...like strangle them and put them in the car naked so ppl will not ask questions......

You must be a James Hardley Chase Fan...the way you think...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by Maradona98: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
sharpwriter:

Behold, those that curse me are cursed.

Werey
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by KingDavidic(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Chuknovski post=61878650]

some one murdered them and put them in that position, how tow of them go die for knack. na I'm ashawo house never full of deadpipo.
murder, is that possible in the daylight.
Re: Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
theunnamed:

I saw them at ikeja General Hospital they were clothed then so i guess their clothes was in the car and the woman's husband was around learnt he was a close friend of the wife's lover. Never knew the story was already on Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.