Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (6403 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by JackBizzle: 5:01am On Oct 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
butterflyl1on

Sir , JackBizzle has mental orgasms with the views and pages on his thread . He is trying as much as possible to make the argument interminable so people would see his "creative" thoughts about an entity whom he said with certitude does not exist. He is not interested in the knowing the truth . He is all about his perverse pleasure being made to look inferior , and the views and pages on his threads .

All hail the king of liars. No one asked you or your pal butterflyl1on to come to this thread. This thread was meant for my thoughts alone but your pained self came to attack and derail.
Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2017
budaatum:

Like change from a god of wrath who gets pissed at everyone into a turn the other cheek God, right?

Exactly... Putting the Christian view into consideration and scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by JackBizzle: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm a theist , you are an atheist , why are we talking about the bible ? Whether it is fallible or not does not question the existence of God . There are theists (deists) who criticize religious books and they acknowledge God's existence .

From my thread on Sunday we can see that atheism becomes more insignificant since it just rejects deification , nothing else . There are atheists who acknowledge intelligence or mind behind the universe but they don't deify it . Frustrating for Nairaland atheists isn't it ? With more knowledge , you'd see how useless atheism is .

A clear piece of evidence that Ebuka knows that the bible is full of plot holes
Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Akdegreat:

I do not view the ability of an omnipotent entity to change in some respect as a logical impossibility, and that mustn't always go in discordance with other attributes of his.

An immaterial God may choose to change form and manifest materially for a good purpose.

Sorry for the late response bro , bear with me

You are not wrong from a panentheistic view like I mentioned earlier .
Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by budaatum: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Ureligion came before Hinduism
Where are you?
Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by JackBizzle: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2018
budaatum:

Where are you?

Alive
Re: Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) by whitelotus: 3:44pm On May 17, 2020
budaatum:

Where are you?

He is somewhere on the politics section being a political propagandist. Lies is his art

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April / Atheist Quotes. / Is It A Sin To Burn A Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.