Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? (1523 Views)

Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. / Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
NManonymous:
without money the destiny you are jumping about to fulfil cannot be fulfilled.

money gives you the foundation to be happy
even Bible Said Money Answereth all Things
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pynkylypz:
For me ! No
if No! Then What Is The Major Source Of Happiness
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Dasherz(f): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
i think you are just giving out what it means on the surface ..
tosyne2much:
[i] The state of being able to acquire what you desire.

That you can buy a car you desire is fulfillment.

That you can afford to travel by air because of the comfort it brings, is fulfillment t
cool

the bolded are wants and only few people will fell fulfilled traveling by air .. you buy a car cos you want to, you travel first class cos you want to and you can possibly afford it .. i think feeling fulfilled with these is rather shallow minded

tosyne2much:
That you can afford to send your children to good schools and watch them excel is fulfillment

I can call this a fulfillment because it is a responsibility being fulfilled and it has to do with an impact to life

not to bring down you points but i think being fulfilled will have more to do with the impact you have made or how positively you have affected other people's life and your life too the benefits of others and yourself (happiness) anyone can fly in a plane to anywhere of choice yet he/she doesn't have a taste of happiness, anyone can afford to buy cars worth millions yet doesn't know if the word happiness is a reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by AFONJAboiy: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
Op let Me Ask You... Can You Be Poor And Happy? Show Me A Poor Man Who Is Satisfied and I Will Show You A Man Who Doesnt Need Money... If There Is No Money, I Am Sorry but There Can Never Be Happiness Or Joy... Although You Can Be Rich And Very Unhappy but You Can Never Be Poor And Full Of Joy... So Yes! Money Brings Happiness

You're right bro But av u consider the person who has a whole lots of money and still do unimagined things like talking there life... What could be the myth?
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

You're right bro But av u consider the person who has a whole lots of money and still do unimagined things like talking there life... What could be the myth?
like I Said Before, you Can Be Rich And Unhappy... Money Can Not Solve emotional Depression because Money Dont Buy Abstract things. You Can Only Bring Does To Submission when You Spend Time With The Right People... Dont Forget That Poor People Have Committed Suicide Over and Over Again out Of Depression and We All Know If They Had Money They Would never Do Such... Money Cannot completely push All Problems Away but it Is The Basic To Fulfilment

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter/terrorist is an example.

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
if No! Then What Is The Major Source Of Happiness
True love
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pynkylypz:
True love
You must be an enemy of state
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
i think you are just giving out what it means on the surface ..

the bolded are wants and only few people will fell fulfilled traveling by air .. you buy a car cos you want to, you travel first class cos you want to and you can possibly afford it .. i think feeling fulfilled with these is rather shallow minded

I can call this a fulfillment because it is a responsibility being fulfilled and it has to do with an impact to life

not to bring down you points but i think being fulfilled will have more to do with the impact you have made or how positively you have affected other people's life and your life too the benefits of others and yourself (happiness) anyone can fly in a plane to anywhere of choice yet he/she doesn't have a taste of happiness, anyone can afford to buy cars worth millions yet doesn't know if the word happiness is a reality
how Do You Affect Lives Without Money..Has A Poor Man Affected His Own Life Positively? Before Affect others?
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
You must be an enemy of state
Hehehehe
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pynkylypz:
True love
you Never Chop since Morning, you Dont Have A Job, you Cant save... Can True Love Save You From Such Depressions?

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
Dextology! Money Is Something You Can Never Have Enough Of because You Most Spend It In Other To Get More items To Satisfy Your Present Want... But Since You Say Money Is Not Happiness, What Is The Major Source Of Happiness?

Read the quote by Bob Marley on the write up. Source of happiness for Mr. A might differ from that of Mr. B. Money itself is just a means to an end not an end. I might have all the money to get all the basic necessities or flashy things but might be depressed.

There's a difference between fulfilment and happiness, although there's correlation between the both.
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dextology:

Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter/terrorist is an example.
Rich People Get Depressed, not Everyone Can Handle Depression... The Man You Are Talkin About Could Have Been Sick, be A Psycho, or A Drug Addict, or Gotten Into Some Dangerous Life Problems money Cant solve. But This Does Not Change The Fact That Money Is a Basic Ingredient to A Better Life...
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dextology:

Read the quote by Bob Marley on the write up. Source of happiness for Mr. A might differ from that of Mr. B. Money itself is just a means to an end not an end. I might have all the money to get all the basic necessities or flashy things but might be depressed.

There's a difference between fulfilment and happiness, although there's correlation between the both.
please Tell Me One Thing We Purse In Life that Has Nothing To Do With Money... Why Did You Go To School? Why Do You Pray For God To Bless You? Let Me Ask you, What Will Make You the Happiest man Now? What Is Your Basic Objective?
Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by roofbrown123: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
money is everything. ...lost my parent due to the fact that we can't afford the hospital bills....
so Money is all...
without money you're nothing...
but talents helps....but you need money to push your talent...

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? by Dasherz(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
what Is The Major Spice to You?
whatever spice of life that works for you should be known only by you ... I don't think my spice is worth you knowing what it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love With Lady He Met On Facebook / Will You Return The Gift? (photo) / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind – Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.