Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Confessions Of A Christian Brother: Choose Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Christian Brother: Choose Right (533 Views)

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Christian Brother: Choose Right by qrisamy: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Those six-packs spinning your head right now are the same six packs that will be beating you up at the slightest provocation if he does not have the fear of the Lord in him.

His soft pink lips can be all sexy and yummy right now, but those are the same lips that will abuse, talk you down, and...

http:///articles/confessions-christian-right/

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni / The World Is Never Going To End!! / 5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.