Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56363 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
One word and one word only for me ♡Masculinity.♤ That's it, sick off seeing mitches. And yes mitches can grow breads too but that don't make you a man!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

I really am a sapio.

well in the list you posted you didn't really say anything that really relates to a guy being brainy

I'm just asking coz well if ur really sapio, and i'm Smartypants...

the future is looking bright baby

grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Dimples129:
One word and one word only for me ♡Masculinity.♤ That's it, sick off seeing mitches. And yes mitches can grow breads too but that don't make you a man!

Seriously... mitches?

lmao
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Immorttal: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
My definition of handsome isn't really about physical features. It involves matters of the heart. A guy who is handsome to me is one
1. Who is facially handsome
2. Who likes kids a lot
3. Who respects and cares for older people
4. Who is kind hearted
5. Who can make me laugh
6. Who completes me
7. Who i can tell anything and everything to
8. Who understands me
9. Who cares for me
10. Who makes great decisions and does dt fast too.
That's an unadulterated handsomeness for me grin
you're asking too much sad
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Laveda:
Very smart that I have t think carefully before I talk. grin
Tall.
Good looking.
Good fashion sense.

FUGLY gals also need handsome dude grin grin grin

lefulefu coman carry ur neighbour oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!
Babe I concur with u
U understand joor......
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
Op please We Dont have A Case Here. Just Check My Profile and Show Me A Guy More Handsome Than Me... Then I Will Deactivate this Account... undecided I Hear "am So Cute" everyday More Than My Name sef... Lalasticlala knows This
Jesus is Lord

Ur dp is a definition of ugly, I fill like vomiting
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
Sorry.. For me it's not in his looks.Its about how he loves me and treats me. A man can be physically handsome and yet ugly inside! When a man shows me that he takes me as top priority, he supports me, prays for me, loves me through my bad and good days.. I crown him Mr world! That's all the cuteness i want!
so sister if the guy gets all d stuff above and looks like chimpanzee, he is still cute.
Sister I throw way salute cos this one I no free ooh
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Randy91:

FUGLY gals also need handsome dude grin grin grin

lefulefu coman carry ur neighbour oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
u don dash me new neighbour abi?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by demefaboy(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Money makes a man handsome, same money makes a woman beautiful. Anyone that says money doesn't make one fine is a poor fellow, or he or her has no rich person in his/her entire generation.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Naughtytboy: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2017
zinnyzee:
From my encephalon, handsomeness doesn't really have a definite definition.... As far as i'm concerned, a guy you look at once and you wanna do it again is every bit a handsome guy.
wow now i no why I catch faith lookin at me always
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Timileyin1234(m): 5:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Come let me whisper it to ur ear my mouth is smelling. He is the one that use iphone 8plus
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 5:39am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
neat fair not bleached fair ooh, good body built not like john cena, neat carved face, nose and beards. sexy kissable lips well carved, tall, smart ooh
When u see him u can't resist the feeling to give him free French kiss......I am even being to imagine these guy
Bit funny enough, he has to get money cos u can't maintain beauty without money......

My opinion though......
I need the above kind of man in my life ooh cos I will not even tink once of leaving him for another man nah....

I might be that person grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Laveda:

The word is HANDSOME

Rich handsome guy grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by judgedredd22(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:

Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome

oya do u-turn and come this way make i begin wrap you well well!! grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Bibi294(f): 5:48am On Oct 31, 2017
judgedredd22:

oya do u-turn and come this way make i begin wrap you well well!! grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by judgedredd22(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin tongue
grin grin grin

why are you laughing!? i am serious oo... i sabi wrap well well o.... ma wrap yen bi wedding gift jus laidat!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Bibi294(f): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2017
judgedredd22:

why are you laughing!? i am serious oo... i sabi wrap well well o.... ma wrap yen bi wedding gift jus laidat!! grin grin grin grin
shocked...no thanks..I no do
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by judgedredd22(m): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:
shocked...no thanks..I no do

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahahahaha, yea i tried to follow you back, but i didn't see you. So me sef come chill grin
My day was good, and yours nna? tongue

Lol, oya goan follow me back joor.

Was just a normal day yesterday. Hectic as usual.

I just knew you had to be Igbo.

The facial features...and lips...and eyes...they gave you away nwanyi oma tongue

Meanwhile, I'm terrible at chatting on social media these days, would have loved to get talking with you outside here.

Meanwhile, there's only two states I think you could be from.

Anambra or Imo? Am I right or right? tongue

Top of the morning to you dear

kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by tianna123(f): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2017
The third guy is just my definition #smiles
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2017
clems88:
could this be another case of Romeo and Juliet grin cheesy ride on bro nothing do you grin the bae ' s cute tongue

Lol.

Bro, just friendly banter, and yea she's cute.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

so sister if the guy gets all d stuff above and looks like chimpanzee, he is still cute.
Sister I throw way salute cos this one I no free ooh
Aunty, for women who has seen a lot in the hands of eye candy guys.. After a while, you realize that how he treats you matters most. Shebi u saw oshiomole's wife? And u see how he looks? Have u read anything about their marriage having issues. That he is beating her, or she borrowed him the money he used to paid her bride price or that he impregnated someone else?Finally, peace is what matters o. Most of d cute and hot guys that appeals to a lot of women feels they are God's gift to women and therefore misbehave. Buchi Emecheta said in her book - The joys of motherhood that, "a man is never ugly". The day i reflected on that, was the day i made a life changing decision to never date any man based on his looks.I choose peace of mind, happiness, laughter over having an eye candy that would make my life hell.This isn't by any means conclusive, just a pattern i have observed personally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Evening egbon Tokunbo cheesy

Bawoni? you no know sey sometimes you need to hype yourself cos the world is designed to bring you down...gone are the days when you allow people blow your trumpet...these days if you no blow am...you are on your own..after all,nah your trumpet so blow am well.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
Aunty, for women who has seen a lot in the hands of eye candy guys.. After a while, you realize that how he treats you matters most. Shebi u saw oshiomole's wife? And u see how he looks? Have u read anything about their marriage having issues. That he is beating her, or she borrowed him the money he used to paid her bride price or that he impregnated someone else?Finally, peace is what matters o. Most of d cute and hot guys that appeals to a lot of women feels they are God's gift to women and therefore misbehave. Buchi Emecheta said in her book - The joys of motherhood that, "a man is never ugly". The day i reflected on that, was the day i made a life changing decision to never date any man based on his looks.I choose peace of mind, happiness, laughter over having an eye candy that would make my life hell.This isn't by any means conclusive, just a pattern i have observed personally.

You are blessed sis...this is why I write the epistles I put on naira land.

To a lady it's about a man that tends to your emotional needs,a man that truly desires you and not the one you desire
..if you want a man who does not want you,you are doomed but if you be with a man who truly wants you regardless of his looks,you are fulfilled romantically.

Most cute guys are too unstable...even me sef no dey look for hot babe again cos most of them are headaches. ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Adamawaswt(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Handsome for ol ladies means when the 'hand' have 'some' thing.....hand some
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:

Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome

olosh...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Hargbo(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!
cannibalism
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
Sista thank a lot for the advice.....
U must have gone tru a lot ooh

I be learner for a lot of experiences though but I know experience is the bestest teacher....
But make I just taste small candy nah e no go hurt too much nahgrin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2017
GodblessNig247:

I might be that person grin
Seriously.... what I am look for in sokoto is already here in my isokoto
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Solomyn(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
No man is ugly depending on your bank account grin
na so you see am abi?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Solomyn(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
wetin una dey talk...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.