Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking (26908 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by ndiboy01(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by okenwaa(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2017
RollUp d@ LOUD with RAW....HBD panshak Zamani...oVo
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Paullardricky: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
Hbd llnp
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by WONDERS001(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][left][/left][b][/b]CELEBRITIES...... HOW WE CELEBRATE NONSENSE ....
When did smoking become an achievement? Or a models way to celebrate a birthday?
We should stop clapping for an open show of stupidity carried out by a so-called celebrity .
We need moral role models and not some senseless folks doing senseless things.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Caseless: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Ericaikince:
Why do some people like to see the worst in other people.. Your own is just to sit and cuss besides u still they collect money of food for house #oloribuu
I don't know how jobless and stupid kids like danieljessy will be tagging the most humble product of the industry "an upcoming artist" as if they don't know what that means in English.

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Caseless: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
Because he tried to please everyone... If he had stuck to his Rap the guy for still dey relevant reach now
rap ? Lol. Tell me how many of mode9's tracks you have or how many of his shows you attend.

What's wrong in singing? Are those rappers in America not also singing?
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by danieljessy: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Caseless:
[s] I don't know how jobless and stupid kids like danieljessy will be tagging the most humble product of the industry "an upcoming artist" as if they don't know what that means in English[/s].
E bi like say u like my moniker ba?.same way you're tagging me jobless is the same way I know that he is currently irrelevant in the industry

He should have focused more on his songs instead of swag
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Funkybabee(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy birthday Aboki

And is he dating niniola
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by lebete3000: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2017

Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari