Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking (26912 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Bossontop(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Benkoo(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2017
An up coming artist
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Elnino4ladies: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Ice princeeeeeeeee
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2017
He was really a full time Aboki before. He looked like the fulani herdsmen that pursue cows upandan Judging by his ThrowBack pic. undecided
Then Aboki begin wear designers and bling bling some years after, thanks to hip hop amd rap grin
Although, he is now regarded as an upcoming Artiste now sha. Even Olamide reject am when person say he go soon turn upcoming like Ice Prince sad
Happy birthday to him anyways... Ice Prince still remain a legend wink
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Tedassie(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Inyanya's birthday is today too,both were born same year coincidentally.

Many happy returns to them.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by lloydmuna2(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy birthday Ice Prince ,,,from grass to grace
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by wildchild02: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2017
HBD to him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by evexx1(f): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy birthday to him.
At least unlike some others, he's not lying about his age. smiley
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by ChewingStick(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Attink you know say...

In fact Wetin concern me self?

Buy your sweet bitter leaf here...
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by asawanathegreat(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Hell fire on earth
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by evexx1(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Tedassie:
Inyanya's birthday is today too,both were born same year coincidentally.

Many happy returns to them.

Inyanya? We don't know him here in Miami.

Lmao! Been dying to say that smiley
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by 2shure: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2017
soon
u will be caught
dave1116:
start the new week with a win, its a win win for the week.
see full details below...
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by stabilizer: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Gari of 80 naira per Congo is now 400naira... Rodents overthrown pmb at aso rock lolz.. Nigeria is a great place to live when you need to understand the difference between rich poor government people and animals. These are the basic tagwords of the nation called Nigeria surrounded by inefficient leaders with malfunctioning sense of governing.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Upcoming
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by talk2percy(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy bday, Ice Prince. Just so u know, people(I no follow oh, to God) are saying u have gone into musical oblivion like Sky B....that u are even joined the league of upcoming artistes, can u imagine the insult? Abeg try and release some tracks, u hear? Good...enjoy ur bday.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Henitan24(f): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This LALASTICLALA when be ur own birthday self

Even Jehovah Witness de codedly do birthday

Lala I won do Anaconda barbecue for u on ur birthday undecided

Fall out cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy anaconda barbecue indeed.... Some of you guys here won't kill me of laughter. LWMKD

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by pyyxxaro: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Artistree:

Where you see Jehovah witness wey dey codedly do birthday? shocked shocked

Shuuuoooo.

I don see naaa.

For my area , the guy naaa worldly Jehovah witness

E even use dog meat self
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Ifebaby16(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2017
grin
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Sirheny007(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Horlufemi:
Who is Ice Prince?

An Upcoming Artiste
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by dview001(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2017
U no get money.. U still dey smoke later now dem go say make we contribute... kontinue
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by michaelisaiah: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
So bcoz he they celebrate his age that y he they pose with smoke rubbish
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Tedassie(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2017
evexx1:

Inyanya? We don't know him here in Miami.

Lmao! Been dying to say that smiley
ok

are you done? undecided
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by donqx: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Artistree: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Shuuuoooo.

I don see naaa.

For my area , the guy naaa worldly Jehovah witness

E even use dog meat self
Thank God you say na worldly Jehovah witness, that says out all...
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Bonjoro: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Oni74:
Na that him mumu ex finish am ooo

Na person wey finish person be mumu abi person wey dem finish be mumu? I no understand u.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by danieljessy: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Ericaikince:
Why do some people like to see the worst in other people.. Your own is just to sit and cuss besides u still they collect money of food for house #oloribuu
what is this one saying? undecided

He is no more relevant in the industry n u want me to praise him 4 u

My friend gerarahie joor
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by dikason017(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
This guy is really good, Just daht his village pple are following him. I love his song
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by pyyxxaro: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Artistree:

Thank God you say na worldly Jehovah witness, that says out all...

Are you a witness grin
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Bapy(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:
He went from a star to being an upcoming act undecided

I still like his line though HBD zamani
making the money was the aim....he's now silent that doesn't mean he's upcoming

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Bapy(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2017
dview001:
U no get money.. U still dey smoke later now dem go say make we contribute... kontinue
he no get money keh?... undecided
dview001:
he no get money keh?...
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by omocalabar(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2017
how can a grown sane man, put on that kind of trouser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari / Nkiru Sylvanus In Colourful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.