Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (53489 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by thinkmoney(m): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
my own contribution is that the thief should not be stripped and beaten. He should be burnt to death instead so that he will not die. This will enable him return what he stole so that enough money will be saved for the muslim couple's church marriage.
kai!!!see weed oo!!!
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Naughtytboy: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2017
omoiyalayi:

grin grin
Lol
Continue to carry anoda person mata 4 head & keep dragging yours on the floor
So Gbo
egbon e fi mile,, moti binu
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Naughtytboy:
egbon e fi mile,, moti binu

OK ma binu

Sorry

Pele

1 love eh
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Carter4luv(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2017
itspzpics:
wic love is sweet

God love
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by LifestyleTonite: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
missbestie:
Pls don't say u hate love okkk? My goodness why would u even say that?
Hello.

You sent me a PM. I no longer use that email. Can I know why you sent me a PM?

Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by uboma(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Love is sweet with money.

You are on point.
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by uboma(m): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:

You are on point.
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by uboma(m): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:

You are on point.
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by toprealman: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2019
nairavsdollars:
In my culture, only guys who dont suck their mothers breast kneel down to propose
Don't suck and didn't sucK are two different activities.
Re: See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) by seojiang: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.