Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

am confuse please help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / am confuse please help (2076 Views)

She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse / Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

am confuse please help by Eshence: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
please i need some help here, my financee called​ me yesterday and told me how a lady brought a child of 8years to his parents in the village and that the said child is his son.... right now am so confuse i don't know what to do. he is 32years and i am 28years please i need some advice should I continue the relationship to the next level or quit to avoid future problems of the child responsibility or family
Re: am confuse please help by IAMSASHY(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
undecided it depends on d guy in question, u both needs 2 talk, no his stand first,weda he wants d mother of his son or u, if he stl wants u den u must thread wt caution to avoid being a side chick
Re: am confuse please help by ifex370(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eshence:
please i need some help here, my financee called​ me yesterday and told me how a lady brought a child of 8years for his parents in the village and that the child is his son.... right now am so confuse i don't know what to do. he is 32years and am 28years please i need some advice should I continue the relationship to the next level or quit to avoid future problems with the child responsibility or family

If you don't love your fiancee enough to go through this with him.. Then quit...

Is he worth the stress..is he going to be responsible for everything he does in future.. ?

You're the only person that can answer these questions

1 Like

Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eshence:
please i need some help here, my financee called​ me yesterday and told me how a lady brought a child of 8years for his parents in the village and that the child is his son.... right now am so confuse i don't know what to do. he is 32years and am 28years please i need some advice should I continue the relationship to the next level or quit to avoid future problems with the child responsibility or family

Talk to him..sometimes we ladies think too much & beyond...

If ur booboo is guilty & has a child out of wedlock, but willing to marry u, then his past doesn't matter coz u are about to create ur present & future together..

1 Like

Re: am confuse please help by handsam(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Your English is deceiving. undecided

3 Likes

Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra honey can you help me with the link to the "hunter guild" story please

got my browser erased and lost it embarassed
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
The way some of u type at times sha.. did u voice type ur headings?
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Son? o dikwa very risky.
Re: am confuse please help by Sunnymatey(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
4get about d boy if d love bw u 2 is mutual. rather accept d boy not only as step son but d 1st born of d family n u both must tak gud care of him. dats the way 2go n peace n happiness shall never dpart 4rm ur home
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:
T.ahra honey can you help me with the link to the "hunter guild" story please

got my browser erased and lost it embarassed
guild hunter
At your service.smileykiss
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
First off, I think your fiancé isn't being 100% transparent with you. If you must get married, at least he should.

He's 32 now, meaning he had that child when he was 24 and the lady may've been younger...I get that at 24 he may be too young to father a child but when a child decides to taste what adults do, he should be ready to take responsibility. At least, accept you're responsible if you're financially incapacitated. The only reason why the lady would've taken the child to his parents instead of him first could be that he wasn't responsible to the child at birth and now. She was probably tired so decided to take it to his parents. 8yrs isn't 8days...He won't say all these years he had no idea he fathered a child with someone, else, how did she know his parent's resident. I find such guys highly irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
guild hunter
At your service.smileykiss

thanks alot.......smiley

Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thanks alot.......smiley
You're welcome.smiley Whatsup with you?
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
You're welcome.smiley
Whatsup with you?

nothing really...........i've just been busy embarassed

you're aware sunshine just deactivated right?
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's 2017. He should get a DNA paternity test done.

1 Like

Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nothing really...........i've just been busy embarassed

you're aware sunshine just deactivated right?
I know,will send him a mail 2mao.You've his contact?
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
I know,will send him a mail 2mao.You've his contact?

yeah.......

Why?
Re: am confuse please help by Eshence: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
First off, I think your fiancé isn't being 100% transparent with you. If you must get married, at least he should.

He's 32 now, meaning he had that child when he was 24 and the lady may've been younger...I get that at 24 he may be too young to father a child but when a child decides to taste what adults do, he should be ready to take responsibility. At least, accept you're responsible if you're financially incapacitated. The only reason why the lady would've taken the child to his parents instead of him first could be that he wasn't responsible to the child at birth and now. She was probably tired so decided to take it to his parents. 8yrs isn't 8days...He won't say all these years he had no idea he fathered a child with someone, else, how did she know his parent's resident. I find such guys highly irresponsible.
tanks girl really appreciate ur responds
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah.......
Why?
Nothing.Good morning.smiley
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Tahra:
Nothing.Good morning.smiley

you're always nothing-ing when one asks you for a reason to something you said cheesy cheesy

anyways g'morning too..........slept well?
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you're always nothing-ing when one asks you for a reason to something you said cheesy cheesy

anyways g'morning too..........slept well?
True.I'm too much of a private person.

Night was awesome.I've missed you.
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Tahra:
True.I'm too much of a private person.

Night was awesome.I've missed you.

shocked shocked shocked
the goddess of beauty and intelligence suddenly misses me? shocked shocked

why do i smell something fishy here.....................oya out with it.......whats happening?

cheesy
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked
the goddess of beauty and intelligence suddenly misses me? shocked shocked

why do i smell something fishy here.....................oya out with it.......whats happening?

cheesy
I've no ulterior motive and nothing unusual is happening.Someone cannor miss a friend in peace again
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tahra:
I've no ulterior motive and nothing unusual is happening.Someone cannor miss a friend in peace again

its alright..................you can continue missing since you refused to call tongue
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

its alright..................you can continue missing since you refused to call tongue
I'll call you tomorrow.I don't want a female `neighbour' picking my calls o.cheesy
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tahra:
I'll call you tomorrow.I don't want a female `neighbour' picking my calls o.cheesy

cheesy
dont worry i gat that covered wink

and errmm i'd be at work 2mao but i've a lunce break by 1pm-1:30pm and i'd be back home by 5:50pm...........

You can either call during me lunch time out or when i'm home smiley...........would be expecting it sha wink kiss

g'night and have a great night rest
Re: am confuse please help by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy
dont worry i gat that covered wink

and errmm i'd be at work 2mao but i've a lunce break by 1pm-1:30pm and i'd be back home by 5:50pm...........

You can either call during me lunch time out or when i'm home smiley...........would be expecting it sha wink kiss

g'night and have a great night rest
Okay sir.And you too.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: am confuse please help by deafeyez: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
My broda has a second child and guess what, his wife knows he has a daughter with another woman.

I love this girl and so also the FAM.

(1) (Reply)

Is Karma Truly Real Or Exist? / She's Threatening Me Because I Broke Up With Her / I Want A Guy That Is Handsome Active In Bed And Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.