Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31419 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:
Back to my story

Most of you have been wondering who is Maria gwadalupe ?.Why would a company based in Nigeria be using a foreign name to deceive People well as you know I will always do my investigation .i asked my computer guru friend of mine to check the IP of where all this Maria gwadulape and bredan Morgan email was coming from public IP 172.154.0.1 was traced back to a Nigerian service provider

Sorry did I tell you that one of the Admin called me that I should stop exposing Genex .that they will pay me my money 2.5BTC plus 2.4BTC wawu 10million naria

Sorry I will finish my story

This shows how despaired ur brain is... seriously
Ingrate, that mail u post up there insinuates how u requested for ur piggy sole ROI which I believed was paid 2 u fool... Remember u promise 2 find ur way back if u want to... as long as the system continue to blossom.... Ko ni da fun e.... Oloshi omo
U buy morro.... buy 4 ur wife... buy land... dey build... u no know say dem be scammer then... Na now u dey yarn trash.... I an ready 4 u.... werey omo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

Bring out the lies ? With fact screen shot ,mail anything .u can’t and you will never .you bloody lairs .more facts coming through

You want GeneX to adopt your mmm style. GeneX reputation can't be affected by your selfish and twisted assumptions you post here. Your downfall is already beckoning at you asking you to post more for the judgement of God on you and your group of fraudsters to be more severe. You will only escape if this GeneX has done you evil than good. But if not, if you have benefited from GeneX, you will never escape His judgement. God is very patient but certain. Wait and see what will befall you and your mmm group. Ayodeji Egbeyemi (the mmm kingpin and fraudster).

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

Expatraits kwa !!! Just look at yourself .see what you just typed here does it make sense to you .why not wait for Mr Maria guadulape himself to reply ...Expertraties in Ponzi scheme u don’t have sense I swear

Ok Expatraites that would mine African Genex coin that CBN will disturibute abi .the mining equipment is coming from china ?and Genex coin will be accepted all over Nigeria infact GTB will be the ones selling the coin ...chai your mumu get PHD

You see how foolish, selfish and evil hearted you are. Your type only survive on mmm fraud. You can never progress and amount to anything. It's expartriates that are busy producing for Dangote, Intel, prodeco , PZ etc. You never think such great heights can be achieved. All you know and will ever know in your life is fraud. You, Ayodeji Egbeyemi, a renowned online scammer and mmm kingpin. GeneX is thousand times ahead of your future. We have asked the telegram admins to fish out your co mmm group still in the group. Wonder who made the mistake of making you an inglorious admin in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
the battle is too big 4 him

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
the battle is too big 4 him...wailing wailer...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

Bring out the lies ? With fact screen shot ,mail anything .u can’t and you will never .you bloody lairs .more facts coming through

Walahi, you are really sick if those things you typed there are your so called "facts".

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
When you fight corruption ! Corruption fights back
And for you saying I’m mmm Guider no be only Guider Na Guided missile ..see the truth and false cannot stay together ..

The most painful part of this story is that most of you guys shouting here have not recovered thier capital back In fact you were forced to buy shares.shares that no certificates was issued .secondly most of you have not requested for your capital back .

Feel free to pass all your insult .boko haram .isis mmm Guider whatever.ingrate he made 11 million bla bla shit .you will come back here to eat your words.that I can promise you .

For The fact that I have tried to tell my story the most truthful and sincere way I could .and no one is able to refute all this claims .even Maria guadulape himself has decided to hide his face .
At the end it’s innocent investors like you that would bear the brunt

My purpose here is not for trapped investors like you .its for innocent people so they don’t fall into this organized ponzi .

I know deep within your heart you know it’s truth .but your current circumstances will keep blinding your consciousness to the realities .

Genex has not been enterly truthfull .just pray they keep paying your ROI till you recover at least your capital

Story continue tomorrow ..
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
meromero11:

You see how foolish, selfish and evil hearted you are. Your type only survive on mmm fraud. You can never progress and amount to anything. It's expartriates that are busy producing for Dangote, Intel, prodeco , PZ etc. You never think such great heights can be achieved. All you know and will ever know in your life is fraud. You, Ayodeji Egbeyemi, a renowned online scammer and mmm kingpin. GeneX is thousand times ahead of your future. We have asked the telegram admins to fish out your co mmm group still in the group. Wonder who made the mistake of making you an inglorious admin in the first place.

Renowned online scammer and mm kingpin proof? ? If you can’t provide any .then you are just a low life motherfucking scum of the earth ..quote me
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:
This meromero Guy is also part of the syndicate .
I know they won’t tell us who Maria gwadalupe is ? And the 10 counties Genex is established?or the address of th HQ ..as for the capital I have not finished my story and you can’t force me ...
I am building my story to gain more views and the more you type that rubbish ,the more I will counter you .1773 views currently

If they like they should pay your friend 30billion I don’t care .as long as my 2.5BTC and 2.41BTC was not paid ..Genex is a thief .

Yes. A thief you took from until you went against the terms and conditions. Swagger Alhaji, I know what you are going through. You've probably seen a new HYIP and those fraud schemes and you hastily wanted to milk it dry. You forgot every reputable company has its own procedures.

You confessed this much.
Check the Terms and Conditions again, if you go against it, your assets will be ceased and you only have three days to make amends if you are to have them back. Unfortunately, your three days is long gone. He who the gods will destroy.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:
And for you saying I’m mmm Guider no be only Guider Na Guided missile ..see the truth and false cannot stay together ..

The most painful part of this story is that most of you guys shouting here have not recovered thier capital back In fact you were forced to buy shares.shares that no certificates was issued .secondly most of you have not requested for your capital back .

Feel free to pass all your insult .boko haram .isis mmm Guider whatever.ingrate he made 11 million bla bla shit .you will come back here to eat your words.that I can promise you .

For The fact that I have tried to tell my story the most truthful and sincere way I could .and no one is able to refute all this claims .even Maria guadulape himself has decided to hide his face .

My purpose here is not for trapped investors like you .its for innocent people so they don’t fall into this organized ponzi .

I know deep within your heart you know it’s truth .but your current circumstances will keep blinding your consciousness to the realities .

Genex has not been enterly truthfull .just pray they keep paying your ROI till you recover at least your capital

The silence from the firm must be deafening. That's to show you how insignificant you are!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

where u dey run dey go MOFO... wait and tell ur story to d end now....... u've not mentioned d part where u informed D head admin to shut down Genexpayments and run away with people's money.... werey Omo... na d@ muscle u use GeneX money buy go kill u...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

You're so shortsighted.
You were thrown out of the telegram group when you formed a parralel telegram group and started adding members against their consent. You wanted us to move from GeneX to your new mmm group. In the group all you do is to start discrediting GeneX. The members you added fought you to a standstill, you ran away , abandon the group for Nairaland here. Your intention is to tell stories your own way and the lies you can garnish your stories with in order to draw sympathy to the unguided before you finally defraud them. GeneX has been paying ROI for the past 10 months relentlessly. You come here to blackmail the company and selfishly criticized it's programs.
Cryptohall telegram group has progressed with better programs without you and inspite of your desperate effort to label the company a bad name. You have been asked questions here but what do you do, you dodge every question. Is that how you behave in your family? It seems to be a common trend. Ingrates!!!!

You want to resurrect your mmm at the expense of GeneX. This same nairaland you have come is where you will be utterly exposed and disgraced. In law, you allow the opponent to exhaust all he has before you go for the killer punch. Dejovu, real name Ayodeji Egbeyemi, a well known online scammer, mmm fraudster has committed so many frauds. Details shall be presented here and when he is picked up he will confess to his mmm crimes. Everyone of you scammed by Ayodeji Egbeyemi will be informed where to come and testify against him and his entire rings of fraudsters. He operates several accounts, many pseudonyms and disguises. Dejovu, please finish your story.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Same old story ..Ayodeji scammer,mmm Guider how ,date and time .which group did I create to start mmm.name of group .how many ppl wey added .what and what we discussed anything you have bring it here

Genex that is still struggling to pay ROI .smh
If u don’t know I have remained on your telegram group secretly observing and have been seeing how you have been deleting ppls comment that complain they have not gotten paid ..when the time comes I will open your yansh. Trust me

.I believe we have gone past this stage of laying claims without evidence

If u can’t provide then you are simply a fool .while the whole public is laughing at your stupidity

Grown ass men coming against one man saying the truth and all you can do is lie without proof

when the Long arm of the law hit you .even Maria guadulape and bredan Morgan will run

I have raised some serious questions here but I challenge you to give a response .you will not and can never

The idea is to make u look stupid I am happy your already playing the script .thank you over 2000 views ..more fact tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Many people have been joining GeneX after viewing this page. What the cry baby Alhaji does not know is that this page is giving GeneX the positive publicity that it deserves. People come to this page and it immediately becomes clear to them that Dejovu is just up to no good. Also, he is the only one crying, repeating the same old story again. He is not saying anything new. He has been posting lies here trying to paint GeneX bad, but GeneX continue to thrive and to do what it has to do. This shows that Swagger Alhaji's efforts are all in vain. Imagine people writing private messages to me telling me that they discovered GeneX through this thread. It shows how much this thread has been working for GeneX.
Praise be to God. GeneX all the way.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
awesome11:

The investment ROI differs, according to your chosen investment portfolio. You can register on the site to read through the different portfolio types.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
GENEX, THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN TOWN

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
GENEX, THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN TOWN

I dont know this guy from Adam .pls kindly share your experience .gradullay people will start coming out of thier shell .especially with proof like I have been doing
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

I dont know this guy from Adam .pls kindly share your experience .gradullay people will start coming out of thier shell .especially with proof like I have been doing

let the wise one listen & be happy but ignore the fools that wouldnt listen grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
let the wise one listen & be happy but ignore the fools that wouldnt listen grin grin grin

Please share your experience.
Tell us how GeneX defrauded you.

Start by telling us how you have an account, your ROI wasn't paid etc. You may back it up with screenshot. Let everything be the truth only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

Even if u don't know him frm Israel, Don't worry we already know...lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
meromero11:

Start by telling us how you have an account, your ROI wasn't paid etc. You may back it up with screenshot. Let everything be the truth only.

and if he cannot proof it, then u should know he was hired....lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
meromero11:

Hmm another can of worms is about to be opened ..the one I open the flies never finish .i can’t even wait to Laff at this big headed fool .All the people you have been begging not to say anything will start very soon ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Some of this idiot here defending Genex have not been paid for 3 weeks now o ..I am observing everything on the telegram group .i know if I talk they will block me ..I am gathering all my screen shots ...

2 week trading break for audit never end abi ?
Laughing at your stupidity mr guadulape sef don taya for the matter

You think people don’t the know truth keep fooling yourself .am just wondering how long people can be patient .december is almost here .body will tell you

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

Hmm another can of worms is about to be opened ..the one I open the flies never finish .i can’t even wait to Laff at this big headed fool .All the people you have been begging not to say anything will start very soon ......

Me beg? What is my own to beg? Do I know you other than the fact that you're once our group admin but now gone bad and that you are -Ayodeji Egbeyemi the mmm fraudster and online scammer. Anybody anywhere that have substantive proof of fraud allegation against GeneX should come forward and that includes you. Bring it, don't cover anything. Dejovu has been ranting without a single evidence to lay claim. He shows us Maria gwagwalada, he shows us UK, Australia, US , he makes statements that anticipates the fall and destruction of GeneX. No single evidence to say he was defrauded. If indeed you're with us secretly in the telegram group you should have seen capital being recalled and ROI's being paid. Your kind is not born to say the truth but lies and selfish propaganda.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Goldenage08: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Genex credible, formidable, dependable and reliable. My weekly profit is well received. Thank you geneX.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:
Some of this idiot here defending Genex have not been paid for 3 weeks now o ..I am observing everything on the telegram group .i know if I talk they will block me ..I am gathering all my screen shots ...

You think people don’t the know truth keep fooling yourself .am just wondering how long people can be patient .december is almost here .body will tell you

Am sure when the school you went to went on break, you protested they should not. It seems you're blind to the screenshots of the ROI'S received and posted today. Today makes it two weeks break and we are counting it because now you want to turn two weeks to three weeks by your own daft brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

There is no way... u will escape this...
U were only asked 2 wait 4 ur downline capital 2 b processed... instead u shouted...
What pains u and I know is that... u've been thrown out of d 6stem and thrown out 4 life...
were u not d same mofo who insist 2 come back as long as d 6stem remains in good shape...? speak Up mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Bros... u've been challenged... show us exactly how GeneX has scammed u....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Oritna94(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Genex na baba o. ROI received since morning. Just wanted to show you guys how trust worthy they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Bros... u've been challenged... show us exactly how GeneX has scammed u....
not until u guys answer dojevu claims with valid points instead of replying him with insult. I repeat GENEXPAYMENT IS 100% SCAM
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
not until u guys answer dojevu claims with valid points instead of replying him with insult. I repeat GENEXPAYMENT IS 100% SCAM
haha una de see ooo. he has no proof but just decided to play d script given to him by Dojevu.
wonders shall never end.
Long Live Genex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
The following category of people will hate and say all sought of lies about GeneX and it's interest:

1. Owners of Ponzi schemes that have been thrown out of business by GeneX honest business model.

2. Bitcoin scammers that couldn't scammer again successfully at Advent of GeneX.

3. Those that wants GeneX to bend it's policies in their favor by all means. They have invested, recouped their capital multiple folds and now want their capital back on their own terms. Please GeneX do not heed these evil people.

4. Those that have approached GeneX to transform into Ponzi. Ponzis don't last beyond four months maximum. GeneX is on it's 11th month. GeneX can never and will never be a Ponzi.

GeneX operates a digital exchange from where she source her profits and split it weekly with it's investors. GeneX operates a wallet services from which minimal fees are collected, aggregated and shared with investors at the end of every week. All these services are actively opened and available for us all to verify. GeneX is daily being encouraged by blockchain and other Nationals but some Nigerians are here to destroy a blossoming entity. GeneX is positioned for continuity. Additionally, GeneX is a member of an international trading group. We have been lectured in the hall and received mails about these severally.

These people will surely say things about GeneX that are misleading to the public.

Let them come out with evidence of fraud from any services rendered by GeneX. If they can provide such evidence, I tell you that will be the end of GeneX in this country because we all will join them in running down the company here. But if no evidence of fraud against GeneX but that you violated a policy of theirs and want to blackmail them here to heed you, that will be considered defamatory and treacherous.

I am a piggy sole holder. GeneX has made impact in my life. I won't be ungrateful to run them down. I will do the much I can to debunk lies uttered by anyone against GeneX based on my experience, telegram group members experience and experiences of people I know physically.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.