Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31120 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
not until u guys answer dojevu claims with valid points instead of replying him with insult. I repeat GENEXPAYMENT IS 100% SCAM

Dejovu, as you can see, your friend and pupil just like you has no experience to share nor valid proof to show. He suddenly woke up from his melancholy to implement your script. You both are left in the hands of God. You will escape His judgement ONLY if GeneX has ever defrauded you. GeneX isn't here to make statement but we the investors that are reaping good from GeneX weekly and monthly will stand on the path of truth. God doesn't support a liar therefore liars will inevitably fail.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Moses247:

haha una de see ooo. he has no proof but just decided to play d script given to him by Dojevu.
wonders shall never end.
Long Live Genex
smh, I only pity the fools that will fall for your scam.

I still maintain my stands that GENEXPAYMENT IS 100% SCAM

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

smh, I only pity the fools that will fall for your scam.

I still maintain my stands that GENEXPAYMENT IS 100% SCAM
shut up my friend, when you have no proof? Wetin u wan talk??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
not until u guys answer dojevu claims with valid points instead of replying him with insult. I repeat GENEXPAYMENT IS 100% SCAM
Guy it's obvious u are deluded... so swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Back to my story

After 4 weeks of constant Begi begi .they kept on saying tomorrow tomorrow .finally they said the funds has been signed out that .that in hours the money should reflect in the access bank provided .
Finally we were happy .

The whole day went nothing happened .mr gwadulape what happened again ? That’s how stories just dey enter everday

First he said zenith bank back logs .after 2 days he said bank is having network issue .that sever was down ..how many days will server be down ?

4 days after we enquired again bank is doing Audit
Reconciliation .how can bank stop transaction due to Audit reconciliation it doesn’t even make sense

At some point he even said Genex did not have time to go the bank because of the share issue . Imagine you don’t have time ? Internet banking nko

But as you can all see from the chat extract that the payment has been signed off .

Few hours still today .tell me how this is not fraud ? Abi we are still on queue when gwadalupe made this statement ?

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:
Back to my story

After 6 weeks of constant Begi begi .they kept on saying tomorrow tomorrow .finally they said the funds has been signed out that .that in hours the money should reflect in the access bank provided .
Finally we were happy .

The whole day went nothing happened .mr gwadulape what happened again ? That’s how stories just dey enter everday

First he said zenith bank back logs .after 2 days he said bank is having network issue .that sever was down ..how many days will server be down ?

4 days after we enquired again bank is doing Audit
Reconciliation .how can bank stop transaction due to Audit reconciliation it doesn’t even make sense

At some point he even said Genex did not have time to go the bank because of the share issue . Imagine you don’t have time ? Internet banking nko

But as you can all see from the chat extract that the payment has been signed off .

Few hours still today .tell me how this is not fraud ? Abi we are still on queue when gwadalupe made this statement ?

Twisted lies again.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
That’s how few hours turn to 4 days
No money .we sent a msg to site Admin no response .we called CRS remember Na still the same Mr guadulape (3 in 1 ) no response .
Funds that you claims it’s has been signed off 3 days ago

Later mr guadulape finally responded .and promised again that today the 20/October the money will drop from zenith bank.
Abi he don drop ni ? Zenith bank did not open

Just look at all this lies .is this one not fraud ?

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by eripecs(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:
No money .we sent a msg to site Admin no response .we called CRS remember Na still the same Mr guadulape (3 in 1 ) no response .

Later mr guadulape finally responded .and promised again that today the 20/October the money will drop from zenith bank.

What exactly do you want Genex to do now? Why not allow other investors to make their money the way you have done. Your points may be right but your approach is wrong. Take this easier am also an investor. Don't create panic because you were offended. After all you made something from them. You should be praising them for what you have benefitted. Don't be a betrayal. There a million ways you handle this. Genex will not fall in Jesus name and if there's any problem its secretly going through God will solve it in His mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
eripecs:

What exactly do you want Genex to do now? Why not allow other investors to make their money the way you have done. Your points may be right but your approach is wrong. Take this easier am also an investor. Don't create panic because you were offended. After all you made something from them. You should be praising them for what you have benefitted. Don't be a betrayal. There a million ways you handle this. Genex will not fall in Jesus name and if there's any problem its secretly going through God will solve it in His mercy.
just leave him, very soon nobody go answer am. he is a frustrated guy. All this rubbish cannot bring genex down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
My friend requested for his capital back for piggy maxi in august ending and he got his capital back two weeks ago. Over four million. And we see how genex is paying everybody here; so how can u call genex scam?
That cry baby alhaji who has been wailing here, tell him to go check himself for what he did against genex that got him into this mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

Guy you should be done fooling yourself now. You are getting too boring. Stop embarrassing yourself forthwith. Genex is getting stronger by the day.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
dejovu:

I am now 100% certain you really don't know what is fraud. In the screenshot it is obvious the man was trying to assist you but it seems you have turned it against him. Was it GeneX on that promised you that? You run to fictitious assumptions too much. Let me tell you what fraud is :

When a company or an individual receives money from you and failed to discharge the obligations as agreed and timely.
GeneX promised to pay you ROI and never failed one day. GeneX in the terms of use guaranteed your capital will be returned between 7days minimum and 120days maximum provided you did not breach any term of the contract. That is the contract between the parties(you and GeneX the day you signed up to invest. Any other chat or quoted mails by you are null and invalid.

Dejovu but you know how you defrauded people running your ponzis before you came to GeneX. Don't pretend as if you don't know what a fraud is. You're the master of fraud. Your cast yourself here. GeneX isn't culpable for anything. It's a free world talk as much as you can. But remember His judgement will descend no matter how long. GeneX will keep growing as an institution backed up by Him. For now keep talking freely thinking God is helpless. I am a piggy investor and can't stand lies and antics of fraudsters like dejovu & co. You're here to persecute GeneX , may God harden your heart never to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Genex has no case here, all d allegations so far are Baseless. give up man u have no Substantial Evidence to prove ur point. all I see is blabbing upon blabbing with no meaning. long live Genex abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
The money will reflect on your wallet mandatory on or before 28th September 12 midnight .they even stated the time ...Iro Na ni gbogbo e

Confused fellow
More fact tomorrow stay tuned

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Moses247:
Genex has no case here, all d allegations so far are Baseless. give up man u have no Substantial Evidence to prove ur point. all I see is blabbing upon blabbing with no meaning. long live Genex abeg.
He is just repeating the same old things which are now stale. He is fighting a lost cause. Let him keep whining. An Alhaji who has gone to Mecca on hajj for that matter, descending this low.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cooleasy:

He is just repeating the same old things which are now stale. He is fighting a lost cause. Let him keep whining. An Alhaji who has gone to Mecca on hajj for that matter, descending this low.

How are we sure he went to Mecca? Maybe he was turned back and went to Libya.
On his return from Libya he must have cooked up lies to his family about his fake trip to Mecca. No wonder his family had to Nick name him "Swagger Alhaji", Dejavu etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2017
These tired monkey are just struggling to defend themselves .thank God they didn’t even say it’s photoshop...

Truth and lies is as clear as black an white
Conartist Blackwell and Ajibola Aries ,Nnamdi raji Ibrahim

I know you guys are having sleepless night because of me .guess what more fact are coming ?

Each time I give them Anthony Joshua uppercut haaaaahaaaaa

.see how quick they label me scammer ,mmm Guider ,Alahji that has gone to Mecca . Bring out one fact screenshot for all your claimes

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

My friend requested for his capital back for piggy maxi in august ending and he got his capital back two weeks ago. Over four million. And we see how genex is paying everybody here; so how can u call genex scam?
That cry baby alhaji who has been wailing here, tell him to go check himself for what he did against genex that got him into this mess.
grin grin grin genexpay admin trying to defend the scam, hahaha grin grin grin tell that to those who are babies in the world of internet grin grin grin
I know some mumu Nigerians will still fall for the scam because many of them are short sighted OK. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
eripecs:

It will be like film when these people zoom off with your money. they've already made millions from gullibe Nigerians. Praising them will makes more people fall into their trap but exposing their fraud will prevent others from falling into the pit. Meromero11 is part of the syndicate operating that genexpay & he will try all possible best to defend the fraud.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by MamaTF: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Been following this thread keenly. And will just make my observations. I almost subscribed to their investments, honestly they started off well, but along the line, they messed up terribly, forcing shares on people, changing rules up and down to suit themselves. I know people here defending are doing so to protect their investments, i will do same sha.i believe genex should have sorted it out amicably wit swagger Alhaji & co before he took it up on the internet. Nobody ever forgets the Internet, a quick search on goggle now, genex is related to scam and trust me nobody go wan shook hand or head for something with scam on it.
Best bet for both parties is to solve this off the social media. Genex you have a brand and name to protect and so much at stake , i believe there are other ways to have resolved this for a company that claims to be a corporate entity. Anyways Wish both parties a headway through this
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2017
MamaTF:
Been following this thread keenly. And will just make my observations. I almost subscribed to their investments, honestly they started off well, but along the line, they messed up terribly, forcing shares on people, changing rules up and down to suit themselves. I know people here defending are doing so to protect their investments, i will do same sha.i believe genex should have sorted it out amicably wit swagger Alhaji & co before he took it up on the internet. Nobody ever forgets the Internet, a quick search on goggle now, genex is related to scam and trust me nobody go wan shook hand or head for something with scam on it.
Best bet for both parties is to solve this off the social media. Genex you have a brand and name to protect and so much at stake , i believe there are other ways to have resolved this for a company that claims to be a corporate entity. Anyways Wish both parties a headway through this

Thank you madame for your unbiased veiws .please stay tune I will tell you why this matter was brought here .we tried everything but they were adamant .
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
MamaTF:
Thank God u Said They changed Polices and not Scam. The Changed in policy did not Even reduced investors Return Of investments but for the betterment of The Company. before now Cbn don't charge 65naira even if u withdraw money up to 10times frm another bank, But now they do and that is changed in Policy as well...so did it stop me frm using another bank.atm machine ?? The answer is No. so all this baseless blackmail cannot stop people from investing. Please Try harder.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dollabiz: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Story continues

20th October .no money was paid .waited all day .everyday different stories .always using big big grammar .just feeding us zobo

After a while we started putting pressure every now and then .he said we should check the account that money may ve been sent that maybe it’s was reversed .very disappointing

7 times with different reasons Genex failed to pay .so we said ok if Nigeria bank is the problem please pay BTC since that was what we requested before .mr guadulape Said no we can’t collect BTC

Later he promised that if the issue extend more than this week we should blame him .based on this assurance we kept our cool waiting

As usual story

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:
Story continues

20th October .no money was paid .waited all day .everyday different stories .always using big big grammar .just feeding us zobo

After a while we started putting pressure every now and then .he said we should check the account that money may ve been sent that maybe it’s was reversed .very disappointing

7 times with different reasons Genex failed to pay .so we said ok if Nigeria bank is the problem please pay BTC since that was what we requested before .mr guadulape Said no we can’t collect BTC

Later he promised that if the issue extend more than this week we should blame him .based on this assurance we kept our cool waiting

As usual story

We're you exchanging correspondence with Mr.Guadulape or how?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2017
eripecs:

mail replied
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

We're you exchanging correspondence with Mr.Guadulape or how?

Just shut open that gutter you call mouth ..my post is for people that have sense , not a low life scum of the earth like you ..
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2017
MamaTF:

Thanks so much for your very objective view.
The issue here is that the complainant dejovu, makes so much wrong insinuation here with the intent to discredit GeneX before the public. Not one single accusation of fraud levelled but just posting of chats etc . However, the whole issue from my point of view is beyond all of us here. GeneX already informed us they have taken the necessary action to safeguard her interest and investors interest.
Policies and laws are meant to change with market trends. Even a country laws do change. Government projects worldwide are backed up by new policies and enabling laws enacted to ensure the success of the project and impact a common good.
Prior to the share sales, GeneX gave all us time to either opt out of the investment program or buy shares to remain in it. It was never compelled. Majority of us complied and I am sure dejovu must have complied as well. Buying stakes in a firm is an indication of your unreserved confidence in the firm. So if for instance,dejovu did comply with the share purchase, it means his status automatically upgrades beyond an ordinary investor but an admin and shareholder. Any act on his part inimical to the company is an act against himself. This is what is unfolding before us here. It's like working against yourself and the outcome will be very unpleasant for everyone of us.

When I came on to this thread, I did attempt to moderate by demanding responses to questions I posted to both parties. I got response from GeneX investors but dejovu avoided the questions and continued on his initial plan to cause public disaffection. In my view, that is unacceptable particularly with my investment in piggy sole.

Besides, he has digressed so much from the issue of his capital recall to other things and his use of language forecloses reasonable discourse. He threw so much tantrums that could irritate and provoke the most meek and pious of any human on the planet. He has made his capital back several folds should he expect the rest without issues to fold their hands while he runs around here with a lot of inappropriate claims. I started feeling he is up to a great mischief. The above informed my various responses.

Will speak more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

Just shut open that gutter you call mouth ..my post is for people that have sense , not a low life scum of the earth like you ..

You see what I mean....What exactly is your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
MamaTF:

In continuation and reaction to your candid opinion :

In every society, decent people should live by decent standards and refrain from street like utterances.
Our discourse here should be specifically based purely on facts of breach or infractions not on insinuations and jaundiced conclussion on anyone or organization mentioned here. Nothing in this world is beyond redress when not taken beyond the point of redemption. Conflicts are bound to arise and are meant to be solved by the living not by the dead. I am of the opinion that dejovu brought this issue to this platform to seek redress probably out of frustration. But are his leadings on the path of redress or escalation? If you have conflict with your father, it will get to a point that father might disown you depending on your approach. Therefore, approach is the key. From the screenshots he posted, it shows he was with GeneX from the beginning, he was most favoured and possibly most held in high esteem. Relationship is reciprocal. Should GeneX falls today as he so desired, we will all count our losses and go home.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Story continues

After several day .they failed again after mr guadualape gave us an affirmation .even after he said the funds over 4.8 million naira has been signed out .no update nothing .when we msg him he didn’t reply

So I raised the issue on the Admin councils which I was a part of and felt it was the right thing to do .i cannot come and die in silence

23rd October .so I asked if you won’t pay the capital back can they pay ROI? .beacause Genex has been trading with this money for a month .by fairness ROI should be paid .since capital no issue

They said No .no esplaination,only mr gwadulape can answer .some other admins started raising consern that why is difficult to terminate an investment since 21 days .

You can see that even the othe Admin was surprised that the money as not been paid before they started twisting terms and condition .just judge for your self

I contact some of the Admin and some of them contacted me and I told them the truth how Oga guadulape was posting us everyday .

I asked very vital question on the Admin group about the capital returning before I knew what was happining Oga Guadalupe removed me from the group .accused me of polarizing his syndicate group all because of this money .

I was shocked .he said why would I be reporting Genex to all the Admin .thats threachry and all sort .i wasn’t even bothered .my own was that they should pay the money .Admin that somebody cannot say his mind

Guess this explained why I was removed .they will never have anything against me .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.