Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. (1958 Views)

Ladies From Philippines Are So Beautiful (photo) / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fadiga24:

Feminists are UGLY, LONELY, SEX STARVED AND FRUSTRATED WOMEN who think men are their problem because they are afraid to look in the mirror.
so u mean if i see ugly babe there is a probability she be feminist?
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Fadiga24(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
so u mean if i see ugly babe there is a probability she be feminist?

100%
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fadiga24:

Ok now feminists are no longer are bunch of ugly women screaming for 'equal rights' everywhere but a retaliatory guerilla arm of women who wish to release their life's frustrations on men.

Tell me more.

angry. Must you disgrace your brain just because you want to misunderstand my point? I bet you have much more sense in that head of yours than you're showing here. Do not hide your light under a bushel (or so). God is watching you.
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Sugar97(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Why do we have to prove you wrong? Man, you're so exhausting with your obsession with women issues. Truth is: it doesn't matter if it is a negligent father, a randy brother, a sadistic husband, a bad neighbour, an ignorant president or simply foolish Mr. Nwosu; feminism is a reaction to misogyny everywhere. Broken home? Try broken world.

Well said but not worth the effort. The OP is clearly clueless about the subject

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by mrdickhead: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sugar97:

Well said but not worth the effort. The OP is clearly clueless about the subject
undecidedyou are pretty
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by pu7pl3(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol OP is funnygrin I understand where he is coming from...he is talking bout most girls especially young and immature ones that think feminism is being stubborn,saucy and arrogant etc but those group of girls are not feminists they are the opposite of what feminism stands for
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
My own observations about the so called feminists is that they are dejected people. They are usually embittered people that have no men in their lives.

When you see a woman that is being treated like a queen by her man, she will pay loyalty and submissiveness to him and she will shove "feminism" into her ass.

Statistics has shown that only ugly, hurt, frustrated and dejected women claim to be feminists

1 Like

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by mrdickhead: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
My own observations about the so called feminists is that they are dejected people. They are usually embittered people that have no men in their lives.

When you see a woman that is being treated like a queen by her man, she will pay him loyalty and submissiveness to him and she will shove "feminism" into her ass.

Statistics has shown that only ugly, frustrated and dejected women claim to be feminists
lol why everyone saying feminist are ugly,but you said it all,no woman will claim a feminist when her husband treat her as queen.
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol why everyone saying feminist are ugly,but you said it all,no woman will claim a feminist when her husband treat her as queen.
It may sound weird but it's very true bro.. Happy women don't believe in feminism. All they do is to submit themselves to men who treat them nicely

1 Like

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by SirMichael1: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Why do we have to prove you wrong? Man, you're so exhausting with your obsession with women issues. Truth is: it doesn't matter if it is a negligent father, a randy brother, a sadistic husband, a bad neighbour, an ignorant president or simply foolish Mr. Nwosu; feminism is a reaction to misogyny everywhere. Broken home? Try broken world.

This where I intercept your write-up.

It isn't the reaction to misogyny. It is the desire to usurp the authority being given to men by God in the first place. You lot don't know your place. No one stops you from being whatsoever you want to be. What have y'all achieved even with the same level of education with a man. After completing a whole 4-7 years (depending on your course of study), you lot still look for men to put your burden on. Take you out on a date that you requested for and it's still the men that still pays for it. Most of you don't know the in-dept meaning of feminism.

If you lot think feminism is advocating for women right to stand shoulder to shoulder as men, why stay in the rooms or at the living room waiting for your brothers to power on the gen? Why not go out there and do it yourselves??

Feminism is not advocating for women right or whatever. It's advocating to have the same position as a man sex-wise. Head the home as a man.

Feminism is a lot more than what y'all talking about. You want your husbands to assume the role of the kitchen, take care of the children, wash the utensils, sweep and take care of the environment while you sit with your big/tiny asses watching telemundos and other disgusting TV Programs.

The man head the home and the woman take care of the home. When the woman returns from work very tired and unable to prepare meals, the man can assist the woman and not necessarily the woman cooking in her tired state but delegating the kitchen and other womanly chores to the man is uterly crazy and lacks basic principle. creation principle that is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
just negodu this cockhead..are you sure you have eaten?undecided
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

It isn't the reaction to misogyny. It is the desire to usurp the authority being given to men by God in the first place. You lot don't know your place. No one stops you from being whatsoever you want to be. What have y'all achieved even with the same level of education with a man. After completing a whole 4-7 years (depending on your course of study), you lot still look for men to put your burden on. Take you out on a date that you requested for and it's still the men that still pays for it. Most of you don't know the in-dept meaning of feminism.

If you lot think feminism is advocating for women right to stand shoulder to shoulder as men, why stay in the rooms or at the living room waiting for your brothers to power on the gen? Why not go out there and do it yourselves??

Feminism is not advocating for women right or whatever. It's advocating to have the same position as a man sex-wise. Head the home as a man.

Feminism is a lot more than what y'all talking about. You want your husbands to assume the role of the kitchen, take care of the children, wash the utensils, sweep and take care of the environment while you sit with your big/tiny asses watching telemundos and other disgusting TV Programs.

The man head the home and the woman take care of the home. When the woman returns from work very tired and unable to prepare meals, the man can assist the woman and not necessarily the woman cooking in her tired state but delegating the kitchen and other womanly chores to the man is uterly crazy and lacks basic principle. creation principle that is.

(Sigh!) Sirmichael, where to begin with you..........

It's pointless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by mrdickhead: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

bro you are too much
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

(Sigh!) Sirmichael, where to begin with you..........

It's pointless.
grin grin grin

Exactly so! No matter how clearly you state it, your point will keep flying over their heads.

He says you do not know the "indepth" meaning of Feminism. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Davidgrey: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
SirMichael1:
Men and Women are different, feminism is supposed to be the fight for equal rights, opportunities, equality and respect....I'm all for feminism literally, it's a beautiful concept

Feminism literally isn't supposed to be socially controversial, it's the abuse of the ideology(man hating club) that has led to it's broad condemnation

Most feminist today aren't actually feminist...They are socially confused people that use feminism to deflect their obvious social inadequacies

The notion of respect for others has gone out the window and now it is all about respect for women only, thus perpetuating a disrespect of men, Not only that, but women are attempting to be exactly like men or better than men, let me reiterate "We are different" No one expects both to be alike or one to be better than the other, We are both "equal and equally important"

Having said that don't confuse "frustration" for "feminism"

You don't become bigger by making someone else feel smaller.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin grin grin

Exactly so! No matter how clearly you state it, your point will keep flying over their heads.

He says you do not know the "indepth" meaning of Feminism. grin grin grin

grin, honestly, man, it's not worth getting into it with some people.
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

This is why am gonna advice my kids to be doctor's coz the state of low brain's in these country is becoming alarming
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Oledia(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
They should prove me wrong.

It also depends on the environment. Your opinion may be applicable in a country like Nigeria, not in countries where people value and respect the rights of others.
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by mrdickhead: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oledia:

It also depends on the environment. Your opinion may be applicable in a country like Nigeria, not in countries where people value and respect the rights of others.
yes you are right,but most often how feminist in this part of world thinks will keep you questioning the motive of feminism,is it to ruin the generation of men?
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
abi u want to cook for amcheesy...by the way i like d way that short skirt set off ur figurewink
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Fadiga24:

100%
hmm na waocheesy.well tosyn2much said wen u show love to a lady she had throw her feminist side away if she got onecheesy.dont see how dat strategy will work shacheesy
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by QueenSekxy(f): 3:00am On Oct 31, 2017
lefulefu:
abi u want to cook for amcheesy...by the way i like d way that short skirt set off ur figurewink
hahaha..thanks lefuwink

1 Like

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by QueenSekxy(f): 3:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Martin0:

This is why am gonna advice my kids to be doctor's coz the state of low brain's in these country is becoming alarming
lolz
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha..thanks lefuwink

1 Like

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by inotice: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2017
[b]I will just say this,Any boy,guy,man or male in whichever category you fall,that tries to capitulate to feminism being expressed here is not fit nor worthy to possess Dick.Such male is a pussyhead;an unacceptable mockery to the male folk.Women are confused species.And this singular trait inherent in them is the typical characteristic and determining feature of their inferior identity.Women are sub-Adams, as men are sub-God.Equality can never be in the picture.Two different humans destinedly designed to operate on uneven wavelengths.A deliberate attempt to subvert this natural order would degenerate into a frenzy fiasco in the system of human relations and coexistence.Feminism is an idea from hell to add to the tormoil man is facing today.The idea of feminism,feminazi or whatever brand of it should be strictly condemned,because its not in line with The Devine.If feminism was a better option,the Creator woud have made it so.Rather,the woman was to be an helpmeet;not equal man or a different kind of man.Just an helpmeet.The actualisation of feminism will take away the little peace and happiness in this gruesome world.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Martin0(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz
I lie?
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by QueenSekxy(f): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Martin0:
I lie?
lol,,lemme get my lieing detective machine cheesy
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Martin0(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol,,lemme get my lieing detective machine cheesy
Agwa gwagringrin
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by brandonobi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
inotice:
[b]I will just say this,Any boy,guy,man or male in whichever category you fall,that tries to capitulate to feminism being expressed here is not fit nor worthy to possess Dick.Such male is a pussyhead;an unacceptable mockery to the male folk.Women are confused species.And this singular trait inherent in them is the typical characteristic and determining feature of their inferior identity.Women are sub-Adams, as men are sub-God.Equality can never be in the picture.Two different humans destinedly designed to operate on uneven wavelengths.A deliberate attempt to subvert this natural order would degenerate into a frenzy fiasco in the system of human relations and coexistence.Feminism is an idea from hell to add to the tormoil man is facing today.The idea of feminism,feminazi or whatever brand of it should be strictly condemned,because its not in line with The Devine.If feminism was a better option,the Creator woud have made it so.Rather,the woman was to be an helpmeet;not equal man or a different kind of man.Just an helpmeet.The actualisation of feminism will take away the little peace and happiness in this gruesome world.[/b]
why are u like this?
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
You should know there are different kinds of feminists.
Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
inotice:
I will just say this,Any boy,guy,man or male in whichever category you fall,that tries to capitulate to feminism being expressed here is not fit nor worthy to possess Dick.Such male is a pussyhead;an unacceptable mockery to the male folk. Women are confused species.And this singular trait inherent in them is the typical characteristic and determining feature of their inferior identity.Women are sub-Adams, as men are sub-God.Equality can never be in the picture.Two different humans destinedly designed to operate on uneven wavelengths.A deliberate attempt to subvert this natural order would degenerate into a frenzy fiasco in the system of human relations and coexistence.Feminism is an idea from hell to add to the tormoil man is facing today.The idea of feminism,feminazi or whatever brand of it should be strictly condemned,because its not in line with The Devine.If feminism was a better option,the Creator woud have made it so.Rather,the woman was to be an helpmeet;not equal man or a different kind of man.Just an helpmeet.The actualisation of feminism will take away the little peace and happiness in this gruesome world.[/b]
LMAO. What's with you guys and "dicks"? It's just a biological organ, ah! Dogs, lions, and even goats, possess dicks too! grin grin grin

Who're you to tell me that I don't deserve to possess a dick? Is it because you swing yours in everyone's face, that makes you feel it's better than mine? Why do you folks deceive yourselves? grin grin grin

Abeg, your penisssssss doesn't make you superior to anyone. It only makes you capable of fücking. And not only you can fück! Many animals in the jungle who're skilled at acrobatics do it better than you. The female folk you consider inferior can fück too. grin grin grin

YOU are not only a disgrace to the male folk, but to the entire human race. cheesy

Tearless: Sekxy, you made a great deal of sense. Your list so perfect and factual. 2, 3 & 4 are the ones for me. They intimidate only insecure idiots and wussies, not alpha males. People who care for human advancement as well as theirs, want a society of increasingly dominant people, regardless of gender, and will never indulge in the pettiness of seeking the company of submissives, who are no threat to their weaknesses and inadequacies. Men who fear such women are wastes of birth and insults to life who deprived better creatures the chance to live, who could have come in their stead. They are cavemen who have failed to evolve! Humanity's backwater, our irrelevant background noise.cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. by Ranavalona: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:

When you see a woman that is being treated like a queen by her man, she will pay loyalty and submissiveness to him and she will shove "feminism" into her ass.

Statistics has shown that only ugly, hurt, frustrated and dejected women claim to be feminists

Just to be clear, you do know the meaning of 'queen', right? Because I'm very confused. If a subject expects a queen to be submissive to said person, can that subject not be said to be mentally deficient?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Karma Truly Real Or Exist? / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.