Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral (1074 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by morereb10: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Photos From The Wedding Of A Tall Lady Who Walked Down The Isle With Her Very Short Hubby

Men are scarce this days and ladies don't want to wait anymore for that tall, broad shoulder and handsome "dream man" they always have always wanted. And if you are a lady and you are still waiting, no problem, God is your strength.

Anyway, the wedding photos of a couple with contrasting heights has got a lot of Social media users stunned. The wedding pictures of the duo have gone viral on social media with hilarious comments trailing them.

The identities of the couple as well as the location of the incident have remained unknown but the peculiar thing here is that the lady is tall while the hubby is very short.

Since age doesn't matter this days, does height matter?

See more photos;

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/photos-from-wedding-of-tall-lady-who.html

cc mynd44

Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by will2lead(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
its a blessing in "disguise"
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by Florblu(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Short hubby or Dwarf hubby?
We need to be explicit biko
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by Florblu(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
S
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by elantraceey(f): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
They both look so unhappy....were they forced to marry?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by danieljessy: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

which I b dwarf hubby again chai grin
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by Khd95(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

my sister hubby na hubby biko akkant chautgrin

do u want to sell this plot of land under my comment
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by Cladez(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

You want to kill the little hope op gave the man.
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by uzoormah(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
elantraceey:
They both look so unhappy....where they forced to marry?

Pastor pastor, u don dey see vision
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
the wifey wuld spand d lil' man real hard o!
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by TheControversy: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Frodo Baggins grin
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
NL una too see! the guy insert sim 4 d wife lap
Re: Photos Of The Wedding Of A Tall Lady To Her Very Short Hubby Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya / He Wants To Call Off The Engagement / When Do People "Lose" In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.