Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89407 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you wish.
you always diss us joor so we don't want you its not by force

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Ederson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
sarahade:

Nope.
You can Google it.
It should smell like fresh onions

Wow... grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
you always diss us joor so we don't want you its not by force
If you say so.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
If you say so.
K
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Ay04z(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's exactly how i clean mine.. i do it once or twice in a week wink
gud of u
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ay04z:
gud of u

Yeah wink
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Flashh: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Once I politely tell her to keep that place clean, and she don't take good proper care of her Vj after then; I call it quit.

I can't stand a stench vagina.

11 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Justwiz4(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
my girl own no dy smell, it scents well. I suck it at times

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Justwiz4:
my girl own no dy smell, it scents well. I suck it at times

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by BAILMONEY: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
Ok so what is the natural smell of vagina...?,
LET ME ASK NGENEUKWUENU THE SHE-MALE
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by phantom24: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
Ok so what is the natural smell of vagina...?,

Like early morning poo! grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Donjazzy12(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Explorers:
Dr Jen Gunter has spoken out about men demanding or expecting their partner's vagina to have an artificial smell.

The Canadian gynecologist revealed she once dumped a boyfriend for complaining about the smell of her genitals.

Dr Gunter has urged women not to feel ashamed and feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

She says they upset the vagina's natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

She's had a strong opinion on the recent trends for women cleaning their vaginas with cucumbers and Vicks' Vaporub.

She wrote: 'I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right.

For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight.

Sadly I took the bait, it wasn't.

'He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.'

When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.'

Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I dumped his sorry ass.

Dr Gunter went on to urge women to not fall into the same trap.

She said: 'If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor.

If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.'

Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.

Dr Gunter has previously stressed that women should be aware that douches are unnecessary and even dangerous as our intimate areas are designed to clean themselves.

She once tweeted: 'A vagina takes care of itself. Like a self cleaning oven.

However, it states that 'a strong vaginal odor for instance, a "fishy" smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.'

WHEN SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR OVER YOUR VAGINAL ODOR?

It is completely normal for your vagina to have a slight odor.

Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

Common causes of abnormal vaginal odor include:

*.Bacterial vaginosis, this is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria and the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor.

*.Poor hygiene

*.A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days

*.Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection also can lead to vaginal odor.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors. Neither do yeast infections.

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

*.Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)

*.Cervical cancer

*.Vaginal cancer

If you're concerned about an abnormal or persistent vaginal odor, see your doctor for a vaginal exam especially if you have other signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

In the meantime, to minimize vaginal odor:

1.Wash your external genital area: During regular baths or showers, use a very small amount of mild, unscented soap and lots of water.

2.Avoid douching: All healthy vaginas contain bacteria and yeast.

The normal acidity of your vagina keeps bacteria and yeast in check.

But douching can actually upset this delicate balance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5031657/Vaginas-smell-Women-urged-DUMP-men-complain.html
Smelly gynaecologist! Rottenpussy gynaecologist! Please you will save me a lot of time and energy, if you tell me at the first date that your vagina stinks!

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by aribisala0(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the only time a vagina smells is when you have an infection and when you don't take proper care of your vagina..at least wash thoroughly with warm water ..2 times a day.

Not true your diet affects your smell.

Vegetarians smell different from meat eaters,

Location makes a huge difference

Warri pussy smells different from Lagos

Indians are on another level .No pair

5 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by AntiWailer: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Some na Candida smell ooo
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Omoluabi16(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
chai. Vaginal talk, make I just dey observe.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by maklelemakukula(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And whites do smell also,,these Nigerian guys insulting 9ja babes about their vagina smell can also see for themselves undecided

mtchew
ah ah, calm down na fine geh
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Omoluabi16(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the only time a vagina smells is when you have an infection and when you don't take proper care of your vagina..at least wash thoroughly with warm water ..2 times a day.

Warm water mixed with hypo.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by kobijacobs(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
vagina everywhere....I smell it
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
hmmmmmmmm

Lemme keep passing
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by addikt(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes it should smell like condom like that our brother''s thread last week grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by watchindelta(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hw can dis bytch wat me to suck a smelling vagina? Bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by wtfcoded: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
morbeta:

My dear Vagina must smell because it has rite of illuminifrious passage, which is of celestial design and structure. The hubbus minass of the La campaign properties (microbial activities) that resides in the interior is enough to generate constant gizmo of odours. So it of celestial understanding that vaginal odour must be......remember vagina is full of secretsgrin > grin
guy u have killed me o.
Hahahahaha
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by maasoap(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Dirty gynecologist, I'm sure she hasn't come in contact with a virgina that truly smells, that's why she's encouraging dirty ability.
You didn't read to the end.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by hopilo: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy

Can l smell it? Invite me am ready. From your profile picture Big cock in vagina already
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by maklelemakukula(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Smell is smell, but not all smells are smells. There is a huge difference between aroma and odour but they are both 'smells'. grin
you, my friend, are a mad genius
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Wallace2107: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Explorers:
Dr Jen Gunter has spoken out about men demanding or expecting their partner's vagina to have an artificial smell.

The Canadian gynecologist revealed she once dumped a boyfriend for complaining about the smell of her genitals.

Dr Gunter has urged women not to feel ashamed and feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

She says they upset the vagina's natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

She's had a strong opinion on the recent trends for women cleaning their vaginas with cucumbers and Vicks' Vaporub.

She wrote: 'I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right.

For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight.

Sadly I took the bait, it wasn't.

'He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.'

When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.'

Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I dumped his sorry ass.

Dr Gunter went on to urge women to not fall into the same trap.

She said: 'If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor.

If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.'

Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.

Dr Gunter has previously stressed that women should be aware that douches are unnecessary and even dangerous as our intimate areas are designed to clean themselves.

She once tweeted: 'A vagina takes care of itself. Like a self cleaning oven.

However, it states that 'a strong vaginal odor for instance, a "fishy" smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.'

WHEN SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR OVER YOUR VAGINAL ODOR?

It is completely normal for your vagina to have a slight odor.

Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

Common causes of abnormal vaginal odor include:

*.Bacterial vaginosis, this is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria and the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor.

*.Poor hygiene

*.A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days

*.Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection also can lead to vaginal odor.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors. Neither do yeast infections.

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

*.Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)

*.Cervical cancer

*.Vaginal cancer

If you're concerned about an abnormal or persistent vaginal odor, see your doctor for a vaginal exam especially if you have other signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

In the meantime, to minimize vaginal odor:

1.Wash your external genital area: During regular baths or showers, use a very small amount of mild, unscented soap and lots of water.

2.Avoid douching: All healthy vaginas contain bacteria and yeast.

The normal acidity of your vagina keeps bacteria and yeast in check.

But douching can actually upset this delicate balance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5031657/Vaginas-smell-Women-urged-DUMP-men-complain.html
our beautiful ladies in d house will agree with me that something's are not just really right.a little effort will keep it smelling gud.. So guys get smelly balls too o.no be lie
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Onyiido: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamdrfresh:
of course it can smell but the kind of smell coming out matters...

I'm definitely not gon stay with a girl who smells like uncooked fish down there..
what 'bout men who smell like uncooked pig. some men on their own are dirty just like some ladies. just as ladies keep their vagina clean, men should also make good effort at keeping their penis & its environs neat. don't get it twisted pls
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oyinda1599

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
dollyjoy:
Every lady who come across this thread will claim to have an odorless Virgina. Who are those with smelly something undecided

You mean vagina?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by wtfcoded: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Healthy clean vaginas smells great! It comes once in a while 4 the lucky guys.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Boyooosa(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
I love perceiving the smell of pussy, it keeps me going.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by EmekaBlue(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thread is smelling rotten fish

im arahia mehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.