Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) (2181 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by newsynews: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2017
On a hot Sunday Afternoon when everyone is busy praying in Church for money, prosperity, long life, victory over evil manifestations in their life, and for a good job, a girl was on Twitter wondering why guys are not asked for work experience before they get a Mouth Action

Her question:

Why are men not asked for working experience before they get a Mouth Action?

This odd question came as a shock to many. But trust guys, they gave her reasons.

See tweets below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/see-question-lady-asked-on-twitter-and.html

1 Share

Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by newsynews: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2017
more tweets

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
♤She is
♤confused
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Is she ok?
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by zyzxx(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Some ladies don't no more than this one thing ' dick'

And money

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2017
shocked

I have no idea what she was asking anyway..

#TeamInnocent
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2017
lalas ticlala is a snake if you agree click like if you disagree share

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by IamSINZ(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2017
newsynews:

On a hot Sunday Afternoon when everyone is busy praying in Church for money, prosperity, long life, victory over evil manifestations in their life, and for a good job, a girl was on Twitter wondering why guys are not asked for work experience before they get a Mouth Action

Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by chibabe259(f): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2017
undecided
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by deafeyez: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked
I have no idea what she was asking anyway..
#TeamInnocent
Abi o.
I love innocent gals.
Nothing ever happened.
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by newsynews: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by moorevic(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Still think she was jobless as at the time of the posting.
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by WotzupNG: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
newsynews:
lalasticlala
Hot sunday sun and that's what she could think of?
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
she's really a 9jawitch..smh
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by WotzupNG: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
another sure way of becoming a celebrity is to yarn nonsense..
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2019
she's really a 9jawitch..smh
so, did I suck your blood?
Re: See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2019
9jawitch:
so, did I suck your blood?
I'm sorry it was a mistake

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " / See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!! / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.