Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. (10536 Views)

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Some men are not just loyal...I dn't kno how its all happened. But yesterday my neighbor was caught cheating by his wife. And i heard

his wife saying, she will start sleeping with every neigbor around. Her husband got mad at her again, over d statement she made
maybe out of anger, and asked her to leave his house. Infact one of the bachelor living close by, refused to go to work since
yesterday, saying he was still waiting for his own turn... grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by gabinogem(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Funny enough, 90% of breakup is always sex related.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Yameater(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol
Humans and sex

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Marcus2(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Amebo, what do you want us to about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
gabinogem:
Funny enough, 90% of breakup is always sex related.
Like seriously...And if you see dis woman ehn!! she is tall and well shaped, dnt even kno wat her husband is looking for outside his home angry.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Marcus2:
Amebo, what do you want us to about it?
You no well, cos its d man that is affected here, you trying to be speechless shocked

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by gabinogem(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Like seriously...And if you see dis woman ehn!! she is tall and well shaped, dnt even kno wat her husband is looking for outside his home angry.
a lot of people lack contentment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nedfed(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Some men are not just loyal...I dn't kno how its all happened. But yesterday my neighbor was caught cheating by his wife. And i heard

his wife saying, she will start sleeping with every neigbor around. Infact one of the bachelor living close by, refused to go to work since
How I wish the woman know he (husband) once slept with you too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
gabinogem:
a lot of people lack contentment.
And has led to many broken homes. Tnks jare!
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cheating is actually bad wether it's done by the woman or man.... But the woman forgot that her husband is probably not a broke dude to threaten him that she will cheat on him... You can only threaten a broke dude of cheating and get away with it...... Lol....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by amunkita(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:

Same thing u look out for wen u cheat on him.
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can I Join The Queue

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nedfed:

How I wish the woman know he (husband) once slept with you too
Pls i dnt want to trade words with you on dis, its not a must to comment on a post...You dnt run ur mouth just because its a faceless forum. Get dis into ur skull

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
amunkita:

Same thing u look out for wen u cheat on him.
Aww...Have been a submissive wifey, hubby can even defend dat.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Cheating is actually bad wether it's done by the woman or man.... But the woman forgot that her husband is probably not a broke dude to threaten him that she will cheat on him... You can only threaten a broke dude of cheating and get away with it...... Lol....
I was so suprised, when i saw d man's reaction, towards his wife empty tread.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
Can I Join The Queue
Ah!! We nairaland still love you, wouldn't advise you to try such cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yameater:
Lol
Humans and sex
Asin ehn!! The thing tire me oh.
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by bizzy500: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yameater:
Lol Humans and sex
are like me nd you
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by bizzy500: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:

his wife saying, she will start sleeping with every neigbor around. Her husband got mad at her again, over d statement she made
maybe out of anger, and asked her to leave his house. Infact one of the bachelor living close by, refused to go to work since
sha na face me nd slap me u dey live no offence
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
bizzy500:
are like me nd you
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nedfed(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Pls i dnt want to trade words with you on dis, its not a must to comment on a post...You dnt rant ur mouth just because its a faceless forum. Get dis into ur skull
Your fada amebo.
Wetin be your own for dia mata.
Olofofo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
bizzy500:
sha na face me nd slap me u dey live no offence
For where You don forget women Dat sometimes when we are damn angry, we forgot about who is paying attention to ur bedroom, when its late & everywhere is calm. Every other sound becomes a suspect grin
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nedfed:

Your fada amebo.
Wetin be your own for dia mata.
Olofofo
Big fool, i had to beg my husband to let the woman stay in our house, to enable her husband calm down his temper before going in there. To avoid domestic violence...Why am i even explaining to you When you gat no sense cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by amunkita(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Aww...Have been a submissive wifey, hubby can even defend dat.

if u say so cous in every ten ladies nine re cheat....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Yameater(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
bizzy500:
are like me nd you
You too spoil. abeg go jor!
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Yameater(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Asin ehn!! The thing tire me oh.
You be like person wey go like to dey fuk well well sha
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yameater:

You be person wey go fuk well well sha
Dat was harsh angry How is dis related to my post madam

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Yameater(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Dat was harsh angry How is dis related to post madam

Ok ok ma sincère apology but it’s the truth anyway

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by BabbanBura(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:

Hope say no bi u give am the womanliness?
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
BabbanBura:

Hope say no bi u give am the womanliness?
Bro, i no understand ur question. Is like ur brain has been disfigured angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by olaleks007(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:

This op has been doing Amebo since 1820

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
olaleks007:

This op has been doing Amebo since 1820

cheesy cheesy No pack urself commot for here!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Lesbianism? / [PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage. / Shame! Video Shows Lecturer Having S3X With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.