Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. (10805 Views)

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Rawhumper(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Its men and their nature but sme have control than others

izaray:
Some men are not just loyal...I dn't kno how its all happened. But yesterday my neighbor was caught cheating by his wife. And i heard

his wife saying, she will start sleeping with every neigbor around. Her husband got mad at her again, over d statement she made
maybe out of anger, and asked her to leave his house. Infact one of the bachelor living close by, refused to go to work since
yesterday, saying he was still waiting for his own turn... grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Rawhumper(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2020
Am happy to know this thread is still alive so what happened with your neighbour?

Are they still together and did the wife later bleep other neighbours?

quote author=izaray post=61942224]Some men are not just loyal...I dn't kno how its all happened. But yesterday my neighbor was caught cheating by his wife. And i heard

his wife saying, she will start sleeping with every neigbor around. Her husband got mad at her again, over d statement she made
maybe out of anger, and asked her to leave his house. Infact one of the bachelor living close by, refused to go to work since
yesterday, saying he was still waiting for his own turn... grin grin[/quote]
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Happyfela(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2020
Lilly.
gabinogem:
Funny enough, 90% of breakup is always sex related.
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Rawhumper(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is this real or it happened.

The wife is she a free giver?

quote author=izaray post=61942224]Some men are not just loyal...I dn't kno how its all happened. But yesterday my neighbor was caught cheating by his wife. And i heard

yesterday, saying he was still waiting for his own turn... grin grin[/quote]
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by bigpicture001: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
izaray:
Some men are not just loyal...I dn't kno how its all happened. But yesterday my neighbor was caught cheating by his wife. And i heard

yesterday, saying he was still waiting for his own turn... grin grin

Let him cheat if he wants to... That woman may have spent her youthful days flexing dicks... While d man is trying to build money that the woman wouldn't ever dare marry him.. if the money is not secured by the man... That that he is free , let him also enjoi.. other pussies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / What Do You Like About Being A Woman? / Nairaland Blind Date Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.