Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. (10527 Views)

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by olaleks007(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
cheesy cheesy No pack urself commot for here!

I know u will quote me.

Oya kneel down there

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
olaleks007:

I know u will quote me.

Oya kneel down there
Lol, cool cool I had to use glasses to enable me sight u well cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by olaleks007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Lol, cool cool I had to use glasses to enable me sight u well cheesy

D invisible glasses fit u.

Atleast u sighted me.

But I didn't see u o

Oya show urself.

Meanwhile don't stand up yet. Infact raise up ur hand and close ur eyes

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Efewestern: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Like seriously...And if you see dis woman ehn!! she is tall and well shaped, dnt even kno wat her husband is looking for outside his home angry.

you are not a man so you won't understand what we pass through in the hands of this karichikas.

Although am not in support of cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by SmellingAnus(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
I was so suprised, when i saw d man's reaction, towards his wife empty tread.
even if you have a good case as a woman... You don't threaten your husband with cheating... Everything will go against you... Especially when he is not broke... Lol
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by pointblank247(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
i for like ......
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nedfed(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Big fool, i had to beg my husband to let the woman stay in our house, to enable her husband calm down his temper before going in there. To avoid domestic violence...Why am i even explaining to you When you gat no sense cry
Who says ur horse-band no dey Bleep around too?
Only men cheat ode
You think na only you sweet thing meant for?
Greedy women/lady

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
For where You don forget women Dat sometimes when we are damn angry, we forgot about who is paying attention to ur bedroom, when its late & everywhere is calm. Every other sound becomes a suspect grin

The husband is stupid.

He's using anger tactics to make the wife beg him ontop his infidelity.

Mtchewwww

Such men ehn, disgust me angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by airex(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
izaray:
Pls i dnt want to trade words with you on dis, its not a must to comment on a post...You dnt rant ur mouth just because its a faceless forum. Get dis into ur skull
How does someone rant his/her mouth?
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
airex:
How does someone rant his/her mouth?
Dn't mind me jare.. I be dey vex.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
even if you have a good case as a woman... You don't threaten your husband with cheating... Everything will go against you... Especially when he is not broke... Lol
cry cry May God safe us from d hands of men
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
pointblank247:
i for like ......
You better come and comment ur reserved undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
The woman should castrate the man
My future hubby should better not think of looking outside cos if he does, I will just give him sleeping medicine in his food, when sleeping I will remove that thing that makes him not to stay one place
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by inotice: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Women do not know what married men pass through among other women.They would have been sympathizing and more merciful to their cheating husbands.May God save married men from FreeWill-Overpowering Temptations coming from these irresistible Whores/Adultresses.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
My future hubby should better not think of looking outside cos if he does, I will just give him sleeping medicine in his food, when sleeping I will remove that thing that makes him not to stay one place
Aww...Babe you want to kill somebody grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by TEAMvido(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2017
why is it very hard for you to mind your bizness ....? ehn.? why ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by TEAMvido(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2017
why is it very hard for you to mind your bizness ....? ehn.? why .... ostrich
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
TEAMvido:
why is it very hard for you to mind your bizness ....?
ehn.?
why ....
ostrich
Not when am partially involved undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by airex(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
izaray:
Dn't mind me jare.. I be dey vex.
lol

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Stellaenefa(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
alexialin:

The husband is stupid.

He's using anger tactics to make the wife beg him ontop his infidelity.

Mtchewwww

Such men ehn, disgust me angry

His a wicked man. Instead of him to beg for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by bizzy500: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Yameater post=61944911] You too spoil. abeg go jor!
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by bizzy500: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
izaray:
For where You don forget women Dat sometimes when we are damn angry, we forgot about who is paying attention to ur bedroom, when its late & everywhere is calm. Every other sound becomes a suspect grin
issokay!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by bizzy500: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2017
Yameater:
You too spoil. abeg go jor!
lol ..im serious ooh
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by tomiee(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Yameater:
Lol Humans and sex
I'm guessing you're not human
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by tomiee(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Yameater:
Lol Humans and sex
Lol I'm guessing you are not human
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Caseless: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
izaray:
Aww...Have been a submissive wifey, hubby can even defend dat.
I know you're lying.
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Caseless:
I know you're lying.
Bia, this dude still followed me down to this place Are you toilet fly Respect urself make i no worse you slap...
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by NeedfulJaques(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is not good.
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sorry. How is Neptune?

Greetings to everyone over there.

Yameater:
Lol
Humans and sex
Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yes she is well shaped. We know.

Not saying this to justify the man but do you know anything about their sex life?

izaray:
Like seriously...And if you see dis woman ehn!! she is tall and well shaped, dnt even kno wat her husband is looking for outside his home angry.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by izaray(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
SirBaro:
Yes she is well shaped. We know.

Not saying this to justify the man but do you know anything about their sex life?

Well, that i can't tell....

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:
stop nurturing such thots...And not everything u post...Remember internet doesn't lie or forget...It might be a joke today...But ur fate of tomorrow is undetermined now...cheating by spouses is almost a norm now...Trust me...Just pray u marry ur friend that u can always talk to and see reasons with...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves 2017 Was A Year Of Ass Licking & Sucking / Who Will Your Val Be? / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.