Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise (497 Views)

Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by haziel101(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Abeg oh this argument just popped up between me and so friends, does age really have anything to do with character and or relationship? To me i told them age does matter with character because the older you are the more matured you become,but when it comes to relationship it does matter to me ooo
Re: Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Age does not define a person's character. Character is the inherent complex of attributes that determines a person's moral and ethical actions and reactions; it's a personal decision and environmental factor aslo. Age does not specify the level of maturity of a person, a child can exhibit the character tendencies expected of an adult and vice versa.

No be everybody wey de old de mature O, some na small pikin with big container

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by BiafranBushBoy: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Age is bullshit...

I am 56, and my girl is 19. Who cares?
Re: Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by Beemaz: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes it does. With age comes more maturity and experience with issues of life. Of course there are outliers - cases of people who are old but act immature and people who are young but act very mature. But these cases are rare. For the most part, with age comes more sense. shikena
Re: Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Beemaz:
Yes it does. With age comes more maturity and experience with issues of life. Of course there are outliers - cases of people who are old and ugly but act immature and people who are young but act very mature. But these cases are rare. For the most part, with age comes more sense. shikena
Like u, right? Ironic for someone like u to be talking about maturity. Fake uglay old biotch Beemaz
Re: Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by olaleks007(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Age does not matter if the difference is not much.

Example, a woman must not take more than 2-6yrs Max. Anything above, the man will regret it later

A man can take as much as possible from a woman so far the woman is satisfied with it.

Make I siddown here
Who get popcorn. I wan chop o
Re: Does Age Really Matter? Character And Relationship Wise by Beemaz: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Incline:
Like u, right? Ironic for someone like u to be talking about maturity. Fake uglay old biotch Beemaz

who be dis one? gerrarahere mehn

(1) (Reply)

Eighteen(18) Things You Should Never Say To Newlyweds / Urgent Help Please / Am I The Only One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.