Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Professional Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professional Bachelor (1628 Views)

What's The Hardest Part Of Being A Bachelor/spinster? / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga / Should I Marry This 40 Year Old Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Bachelor by paddylo1(m): 2:27am On Dec 22, 2005
Alright people....guyz...who has found himself to be unable to attach fully to a lady......i mean u treat them good,but there is always that emptiness inside that u know will never be filled by anyone.....i think its cos i fell in love young(by Nigerian standards..),i was 19....she was 23....and it lasted 2yrs..then i came here...so now am living a life of no commitments to no one(except my family back home of course..),but its bitter-sweet....
Re: Professional Bachelor by hotangel2(f): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2005
Awww sorry. How can we help?
Re: Professional Bachelor by paddylo1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2005
Not really looking for help..just wondered if anyone feels like i do....and might wanna discuss it on here...thanks though..
Re: Professional Bachelor by GentlBlunt(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2005
Paddy Lo, You dated a chick 4yrs older than you, and you that young. Well, what are you looking for actually? and what kind of person are you? This is a busy country and if you are someone who is always busy and occupied (like I am) relationship will be difficult because you will see it as somewhat a distraction for your focus. Relationship needs attention and time. Search and you shall find the right person.
Re: Professional Bachelor by paddylo1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2005
Yes i did date a chick 4 yrs older..and it was the best relationship i ever had...guess maybe cause it was my first real relationship...vs..just having sex with no string attached....anyway...i am often busy over here...but i do go out weekends..so thats not the problem....i believe i am mostly skeptical about women and relationships....i find that if i commit too much there is the inevitable disappointment...plus its hard to end it when i loose interest or get bored,and if i stay non commital...i.e..call her when i want,see whomever i want,go out when i want...and so on..then when i loose interest,it is easier to pull away...
Re: Professional Bachelor by GentlBlunt(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2005
I guess you need someone that will not bore you. I feel you, not many men really want to committ. Once you are in it, no going back.

Give yourself time man, I think its age thing. And sorry no offence, that your first relationship wont really count as real relationship.
Try to get to know people of opposite gender better. See to their reasonings and why they reason the way they do.
Re: Professional Bachelor by IB7(f): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2005
paddy_lo, it will be o.k.  I just ended my relationship too.  No commitment for me either because I won't be involved in any for a while, besides it has caused me not to believe in commitments.   I need time to heal and time for myself and that is what you need.  Searching for that someone is not the best thing to do.  I believe it will come to you.  {although, I don't believe in that either}

It hurts I know but you gotta take care of yourself first.  It's easier said than done, I know.

Regards,
IB
Re: Professional Bachelor by nacom2(f): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2009

LETS RESURRECT OLD THREADS !!!
Re: Professional Bachelor by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2010
na.com2:

LETS RESURRECT OLD THREADS !!!

craap!

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Guy Want From A Lady Before Marriage / What Would You Do? / Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.