Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan (17017 Views)

Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
Go witness Jonathan-you have no cause to fear APC propaganda.It have never work for them but instead been their greatest undoing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2017
What's GEJ scared of?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Saao(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2017
XXLDICK:
Here it goes, the people's hero has agreed to being guilty of stealing
learn to read before commenting,

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=tkObserver post=61965461][/quote] haba baba, person no fit make mistake in peace again?
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
1 billion Naira to testify for your aide? Oga Jonathan is not nice at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Rubbish your reputations?

You've got a filthy as a public office looter. What else is there to rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Brugo(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
He doesn't believe in the rule of law.

A subpoena is not a voluntary invitation.

I believe this is the summary of it all. Nothing more to add.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2017
201320142015ob:
I don't know why some don't easily understand things but let me make you understand now.

GEJ was once ordered to appear before the court on the request of Metuh without official notice, he said he won't appear. Then, the same court served him an official notice requesting him to appear on a particular date and it will be a disrespectful act of him not appearing before the court.

So, he is like, I will come on the condition that I will be paid 1 billion naira which covers his transport and some other logistics. It is not necessarily about the money but he knows that Metuh can't afford that much, so he made the demand

What that means is that if he fails to appear before the court on the said date, he will simply tell the judge that the he accepted to come but his conditions were not met.

So the whole thing still boils down to the fact that GEJ wishes not to appear before the court simple.

A subpoena is a court order not a petition. There are no conditions attached to it. Failure to appear will be considered contempt of court. A judge may issue bench warrant leading to arrest and jail time.

The sad thing is that Nigeria may not have a law similar to US Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination. But Nigeria being what it is, GEJ may walk away unscathed if he chooses not to appear. But if they really want to rope him in, the judge will hold him in contempt and the real drama follows.

In a sane environment, it will be considered a smart move by Metuh. But he need not worry. Prosecutors in Nigeria are as dumb as a door knob--ordinary paper tigers.
\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by oz4real83(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2017
There are times I am tempted to say that the constitution and the laws therein should be scrapped and let everybody live and act as he or she desires! The laws are only meant for common Nigerians. IBB,Obj,pmb,jonathan,abdulsalami,past and present governors,ministers,traditional rulers,nass members,judiciary,military,police,efcc,dss and others don't obey or follow the constitution even though all of them have one time or the other sworn to protect it. A constitution that doesn't cover everybody should be scrapped asap lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by XXLDICK(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Saao:
learn to read before commenting,
Mr reader, explain this line to me

"“ That he verily believes that the evidence sought from him , is likely to expose him to a criminal charge , penalty or forfeiture. ”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Its clear APC and their goons are in mortal fear of Jonathan...Instead of facing the facts that they are epic and legendary failures in terms of governance,they are all over the media hounding and stalking Jonathan.

Regailing their zombie listerners on what he says,does,when he farts and poos and pretty much everything humans do..pathetic lots.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by otunbakolawole(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
METUH oya answer your case! Jona doesn't know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Neutral15:

This man is just too calm cause I can see they're scared of him in 2019, hence they want to drag his name by all means since they know zombies like masturbating at the mention of GEJ.
Just say you don't want to come, heaven will not fall because others have not been honouring court orders and it won't start from you.
When you decide to be a fool @40, everyone will want to use you to play dirty game just as they're using this a. bang
Scared of GEJ, ex-president? The one that lost an election despite massive riggings? Who is still under GEJ's control as at today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Habyz(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
If testifying in court is going to expose you to other trials and you're innocent, why don't you go for it and when the accusations come and you're dragged to court prove your innocence and file a case against whoever accused you wrongly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
maasoap:

Scared of GEJ, ex-president? The one that lost an election despite massive riggings? Who is still under GEJ's control as at today?

Told dem abeg!

What could the Genius of Otuoke do to stop the PDP Chairmanship tussle?

He's the one who scattered PDP, so let his worshippers just forget about him leading the party in 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Neutral15:

This man is just too calm cause I can see they're scared of him in 2019, hence they want to drag his name by all means since they know zombies like masturbating at the mention of GEJ.
Just say you don't want to come, heaven will not fall because others have not been honouring court orders and it won't start from you.
When you decide to be a fool @40, everyone will want to use you to play dirty game just as they're using this a. bang
Peoplelike you are the reasons these politicians scam us... Who exactly is scared of that guy ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Its clear APC and their goons are in mortal fear of Jonathan...Instead of facing the facts that they are epic and legendary failures in terms of governance,they are all over the media hounding and stalking Jonathan.

Regailing their zombie listerners on what he says,does,when he farts and poos and pretty much everything humans do..pathetic lots.
Wetin concern APC with GEJ in this case? If he appears, he might or not be able to save Metuh from going to jail. If he doesn't and the court lets his insubordination slides, Metuh is likely to go to jail. If APC or Buhari wanted to put Jonathan away, they would do it without breaking sweat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by checkolatunji: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Neutral15:

Your Hero just agreed been a criminal and you are here embarrassing yourself .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

What does Olisa Metuh involving Jonathan in his court case have to do with APC? And why the hell will APC be scared of an incompetent politician who was outmanoeuvered in the elections despite the fact he was an incumbent that wasted billions of dollars oiling the rigging machine to keep him as President?

When will all you fuccktards that proudly defend corruption understand that the only oppositional politics in Nigeria is between the looting elite and the looted masses and has nothing to do with whether you're PDP or APC?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by checkolatunji: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by donqx: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
oh
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=checkolatunji post=61966269][/quote]

Why are you showing me your picture as a pig??.. i know thats what you are.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Why are you showing me your picture as a pig??.. i know thats what you are.

Take a sit.

Metuh, an associate of Jonathan, has a criminal case which might just lead to his being jailed.

Rather than GEJ ensuring his former spokesman gets off the hook, he's prevaricating and dawdling.

Metuh is off to jail I fear, as his key witness despite a subpoena has denied him.

Be here reducing it to an APC / PDP imbroglio.

This is a case of Ekuke eating Bingo.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What does Olisa Metuh involving Jonathan in his court case have to do with APC? And why the hell will APC be scared of an incompetent politician who was outmanoeuvered in the elections despite the fact he was an incumbent that wasted billions of dollars oiling the rigging machine to keep him as President?

When will all you fuccktards that proudly defend corruption understand that the only oppositional politics in Nigeria is between the looting elite and the looted masses and has nothing to do with whether you're PDP or APC?

Please shift to the bin with your meaningless know-it-all narratives..You impress no one but your side-kicks called zombies with your lame postulations here.,You are actually more of a fuctarrd if you do not know that looting has no party loyalty but the consequences of that is purely a party affair....Unlike you two-bit hypocrits i careless about Metuh and co,whether Jonathan testifies or not...because i know they are all the same whether its apc or PDP...Court trial or corruptions remains rife in Nigeria.

It is only idiots who jump around gleefully at news like this because at the end of the day,APC and their goons simply continued mfrom where Metuh and Jonathan stopped in terms of corruption..

We shall see how far Nigeria will be cleansed of endemic corruption with people like you who 'do not support corruption'
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Take a sit.

Metuh, an associate of Jonathan, has a criminal case which might just lead to his being jailed.

Rather than GEJ ensuring his former spokesman gets off the hook, he's prevaricating and dawdling.

Metuh is off to jail I fear, as his key witness despite a subpoena has denied him.

Be here reducing it to an APC / PDP imbroglio.

This is a case of Ekuke eating Bingo.

You need to grow some sense. and quit being silly....You all can keep masturbating over this issue,its your business.

Metuh can go to jail,i careless but APC should get to work on concerning governance and quit hperventilating over this ..period.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Neutral15:

You certainly need more exposure.

Goodluck Jonathan has no business with 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by fxskye: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
We all know this before now.

The demand from GEJ for court to compel Metuh to pay #1b as TP Fare is an indirect declining response due to obvious "shooting-oneself-in-the foot" implication.

Metuch is being accused for #400m
GEJ deamands #1b TP Fare

#1b-#0.4b = #0.6b

Metuh will be like....... Oga Jona, I go pay the #400m. do come and testify again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

You need to grow some sense. and quit being silly....You all can keep masturbating over this issue,its your business.

Metuh can go to jail,i careless but APC should get to work on concerning governance and quit hperventilating over this ..period.

One of the jobs of any government is to convict criminal elements in society.

Jonathan should encourage such to by respecting the rule of law.

By the way, masturbation must be something you are well acquainted with.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Please shift to the bin with your meaningless know-it-all narratives..You impress no one but your side-kicks called zombies with your lame postulations here.,You are actually more of a fuctarrd if you do not know that looting has no party loyalty but the consequences of that is purely a party affair....Unlike you two-bit hypocrits i careless about Metuh and co,whether Jonathan testifies or not...because i know they are all the same whether its apc or PDP...Court trial or corruptions remains rife in Nigeria.

It is only idiots who jump around gleefully at news like this because at the end of the day,APC and their goons simply continued mfrom where Metuh and Jonathan stopped in terms of corruption..

We shall see how far Nigeria will be cleansed of endemic corruption with people like you who 'do not support corruption'

The people I see jumping around many articles pertaining to corruption indictments like this one are mostly those that lodge their heads up GEJ's arse and keep crying "APC". I asked you a simple question before: what the hell does the subpoena to GEJ after Metuh called him as a witness have to do with APC? Answer that simple question and stop diverting attention with your meaningless rant.

I'm not foolish enough to defend any politician in Nigeria because I know most of them in all parties are looting scumbags. It's the cretins like you that are used as pawns in the PDP/APC battle I feel sorry for. You embody why people deserve the leaders they get and why Nigerian leadership reflects the values of the masses. That is why people lynch and burn pickpockets, but bow and genuflect before the real thieves in high places while idiots keep making noise about "APC" and "PDP".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Caseless: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2017
It's official. Jonathan no fit get liver again. Even sense no dey. Clueless till grave!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Tomorrow Public Holiday For Banks / Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki / 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.