Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan (17022 Views)

Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by imond2017: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Neutral15:

This man is just too calm cause I can see they're scared of him in 2019, hence they want to drag his name by all means since they know zombies like masturbating at the mention of GEJ.
Just say you don't want to come, heaven will not fall because others have not been honouring court orders and it won't start from you.
When you decide to be a fool @40, everyone will want to use you to play dirty game just as they're using this a. bang

You no nothing
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
ybalogs:
haba baba, person no fit make mistake in peace again?

My brother, I no kuku talk anything. I merely quoted him grin
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Reference(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Honestly this is becoming annoying. Expose him to criminal trial so what. Is he admitting to being a criminal. What is there to fear in a case that doesn't have your name as charged. Once again these so called leaders are pissing in the cup that will one day quench their thirst. You cannot expect a system to function for you when you have no regards for it. It is only in Nigeria that those that swear to uphold the law are the worst antagonists of the law. If this government decides to charge him to court let me see if he will not call witnesses in his defence. If everyone claims 'freedom' then let me see what he will say.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Danialuone: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
you are a criminal be4,now and after sir..with all these revelations
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by earthcrust: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am yet to see previous presidents of Nigeria standing trial in d court. Pls Buhari leave Johnathan alone don't cause another ethnic crises for us. We hv had enough.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Azam101: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
The drunken master of Otuoke has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CUPP Dares INEC, Asks Opposition Parties To Resume Campaign For Atiku / Independence Day: 3 Good Things You Love About Nigeria / Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.