Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan (17021 Views)

Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

One of the jobs of any government is to convict criminal elements in society.

Jonathan should encourage such to by respecting the rule of law.

By the way, masturbation must be something you are well acquainted with.

'Convict criminal elements while they perpetuate criminalty themselves??..you got jokes...How on earth can criminals be eliminated when the perpertrators are saturated in Government??..Anyway your life,your deceit man..just dont except none zombies to buy your bull postulations..

And yes masturbation aptly describes exactly what you all do on Jonathan,Dieziani and co threads...Just raw frenzy with little sense and less of critical reasoning but when it comes to APC ,you go dumb and blank.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by udemzyudex(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
VoltageDivida:
... then testify and prove them all wrong.

LOL.. You think this is 1850 or 1950 when village elders will summon someone to confess or prove his or her self?

Things don't work that way in 2017,you have to think before taking any action whether right or wrong, if not careful ascertain, it will hurt u later.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by totorimi: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
I dare Bubu to try any of this rubbish he is doing with GEJ with any of the ex military head of state dead or alive and see if they won't do him as they did before. He knows too well his level that is why GEJ the bloody civilian is the one he is using to form busy. If only he had listened to the masters of the game like IBB or Obj would this bubu have ever again in his life smelt that office. Now just take a look at how he is using him to form busy.

The bubu is just a waste of our precious four years in our national history. He has added no value, the nation hasn't moved forward.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

'Convict criminal elements while they perpetuate criminalty themselves??..you got jokes...How on earth can criminals be eliminated when the perpertrators are saturated in Government??..Anyway your life,your deceit man..just dont except none zombies to buy your bull postulations..

And yes masturbation aptly describes exactly what you all do on Jonathan,Dieziani and co threads...Just raw frenzy with little sense and less of critical reasoning but when it comes to APC ,you go dumb and blank.

Stop trying to make sense of something well beyond your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by aku626(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
FATHER OF CRIMINALS
Then what would you call those before him?
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2017
XXLDICK:
Here it goes, the people's hero has agreed to being guilty of stealing

this is what i understood too from the news....

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by psalmsjob: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
He doesn't believe in the rule of law.

A subpoena is not a voluntary invitation.
Thank you! Help me tell GEJ and his wailers.

Even being in the witness box doesn't mean you must answer every question put to you but at least you can help exonerate Metuh since you truly gave approval for the arms fund to be given to him through Dasuki for your election campaign.

Goodluck Jonathan is guilty as charged....in GEJ's voice... how much did I give Metuh for campaign? Just N400million and they say I should come and testify! Or is refusing to testify now corruption? Abeg Mama Piss pass me the ogogorogrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The people I see jumping around many articles pertaining to corruption indictments like this one are mostly those that lodge their heads up GEJ's arse and keep crying "APC". I asked you a simple question before: what the hell does the subpoena to GEJ after Metuh called him as a witness have to do with APC? Answer that simple question and stop diverting attention with your meaningless rant.

I'm not foolish enough to defend any politician in Nigeria because I know most of them in all parties are looting scumbags. It's the cretins like you that are used as pawns in the PDP/APC battle I feel sorry for. You embody why people deserve the leaders they get and why Nigerian leadership reflects the values of the masses. That is why people lynch and burn pickpockets, but bow and genuflect before the real thieves in high places while idiots keep making noise about "APC" and "PDP".

Blabla from a ding-bat who thinks e-engagements are the best thing after sliced bread..I dont know who the hell you are or where you crept out from..but you be must be insane to think you have the right to ask me questions here like i owe you my existence or an explanation ..In your sickk haste to show-case your empty life you failed to realise that metuh and Jonathans issue is of no importance because Metuh might or might not go to jail,but Nigeria shall continue to grope in the dark in the fake fight against corruption that has plagued this country for ever!!..We have had more scandalous cases and revelatiions in the past and present,,what happened thereafter??

Buhari jailed Ekwueme and co in 1983 for corruption ..only for it to multiply in leaps and bounds over the years...Those that hailed buhari then,what are they saying now??..what is the situation now??...For as long as there are no structural adjustments which discourages corruption in this country hen issues like metuh and jonathan shall always be an issue...and a circus!!!!..I choose not to be impressed by all these cos i know its all a smoke-screen..in addition to be being my right of view...

Its a PDP/APC affair those celebratiing are APC goons..That is my point and my right!

Therefore kindly stay on your lane and spare me your empty rhetorics and hogwash that changes nothing in your life or the nation.

..Its people like you who hide under their beds shivering and sweating in fear when its time to protest on streets for positive change in tnis country..only to crawl out later hitting their devises with big English in the name of being progressive and all..nonsense
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by hakimi1974(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2017
edo3:
This Ozekhoma don hammer i swear!!! Always represents the corrupts with big purse.
where person dey work, nah him workCHOP be that.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by AntiWailer: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
edo3:
This Ozekhoma don hammer i swear!!! Always represents the corrupts with big purse.

Dt guy is making me jealous of lawyers cheesy
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Blabla from a ding-bat who thinks e-engagements are the best thing after sliced bread..You must be insane to think you have the right to ask me questions here like i owe you my existence or an explanation ..In your sickk haste to show-case your empty life you failed to realise that metuh and Jonathans issue is of no importance because Metuh might or might not go to jail,but Nigeria shall continue to grope in the dark in the fake fight against corruption that has plagued this country for ever!!..We have had more scandalous cases and revelatiions in the past and present,,what happened thereafter??

Buhari jailed Ekwueme and co in 1983 for corruption ..only for it to multiply in leaps and bounds over the years...Those that hailed buhari then,what are they saying now??..what is the situation now??...For as long as there are no structural adjustments which discourages corruption in this country hen issues like metuh and jonathan shall always be an issue...and a circus!!!!..I choose not to be impressed by all these cos i know its all a smoke-screen..in addition to be being my right of view...

Its a PDP/APC affair those celebratiing are APC goons..That is my point and my right!

Therefore kindly stay on your lane and spare me your empty rhetorics and hogwash that changes nothing in your life or the nation.

grin grin grin
This unhinged, rabid rant has nothing to do with your initial comment. Let me remind you of it again:

Its clear APC and their goons are in mortal fear of Jonathan...Instead of facing the facts that they are epic and legendary failures in terms of governance,they are all over the media hounding and stalking Jonathan.

Regailing their zombie listerners on what he says,does,when he farts and poos and pretty much everything humans do..pathetic lots.

When you can wipe the rabid foam of your convulsing mouth, please try to explain what your rambling about APC's "mortal fear of Jonathan" has to do with the fact Metuh called Jonathan as a witness in court and Jonathan seems to be resisting the subpoena. You're incoherent and you don't even have a discernible point. Just engaging in a random rant.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

I apologise for being harsh.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

grin grin grin
This unhinged, rabid rant has nothing to do with your initial comment. Let me remind you of it again:

When you can wipe the rabid foam of your convulsing mouth, please try to explain what your rambling about APC's "mortal fear of Jonathan" has to do with the fact Metuh called Jonathan as a witness in court and Jonathan seems to be resisting the subpoena. You're incoherent and you don't even have a discernible point. Just engaging in a random rant.

Like you have wiped the saliva from your daily epileptic fits here...Fake two-kobo oversabi with zero standing in life My initial post is in line with my subsequent ones...APC and their goons should get a life and quite hyperventilatiing over this cos it changes nothing in this country!!!!...That is my point.

Fake-ass dude who thinks online empty engagements will better his pathetic life aptly descibes you..Kindly get a life and stop looking for who to engage in e-arguements with every single time you are on nairaland....period.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

I apologise for being harsh.

Why the sudden apology??..you are welcomed none-the-less.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

You are welcome.
Thank you.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Why the sudden apology??..you are welcomed none-the-less.

It's not my nature to be the aggressor.

You weren't harsh to me ab initio so it's only right I apologise.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

It's not my nature to be the aggressor.

You weren't harsh to me ab initio so it's only right I apologise.

Oh okay,thats cool...Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Like you have wiped the saliva from your daily epileptic fits here...Fake two-kobo oversabi with zero standing in life My initial post is in line with my subsequent ones...APC and their goons should get a life and quite hyperventilatiing over this cos it changes nothing in this country!!!!...That is my point.

Fake-ass dude who thinks online empty engagements will better his pathetic life aptly descibes you..Kindly get a life and stop looking for who to engage in e-arguements with every single time you are on nairaland....period.

More incoherent rants. I've wasted enough time on yougrin
Have a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2017
psalmsjob:

Thank you! Help me tell GEJ and his wailers.

Even being in the witness box doesn't mean you must answer every question put to you but at least you can help exonerate Metuh since you truly gave approval for the arms fund to be given to him through Dasuki for your election campaign.

Goodluck Jonathan is guilty as charged....in GEJ's voice... how much did I give Metuh for campaign? Just N400million and they say I should come and testify! Or is refusing to testify now corruption? Abeg Mama Piss pass me the ogogorogrin

if he is realy the hero of democracy,let him obey his own rules....

or is he trying to tell us that his own democraticaly rules dont imply on him too....?.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by stankezzy: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2017
jonathan too de fear , why won't he just ignore everything, letters ,calls, invitations, about this issue just ignore them, ibb was called in oputa panel he ignored d call , obasanjo and Buhari were invited by then government the ignored it now jonathan is here answering this people , am his supporter but am beginning to believe he is a c......, even alamesia as a former governor refused to honour governments invitation although he was later carried , all the former president from gowon to shagari to obasanjo how many have they invited , I know Nigerian presidents enjoy life immunity
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by psalmsjob: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

if he is realy the hero of democracy,let him obey his own rules....

or is he trying to tell us that his own democraticaly rules dont imply on him too....?.....

GEJ hero of democracy my foot! If you say GEJ hero of corruption it's then you're just beginning to describe the man because it's either;
GEJ is the hero of corruption in Nigeria or hero of cluelessness in Nigeria for such monumental stealing to have taken place under his watch/(hangover)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by kjhova(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
Go witness Jonathan-you have no cause to fear APC propaganda.It have never work for them but instead been their greatest undoing.

I am no longer sure if some of you even know the meaning of propaganda.

Metuh, GEJ's associate, called GEJ as defence witness on a corruption case, GEJ says he is not honouring the invitation as it could leave him exposed.

What the heck has this got to do with propaganda??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
psalmsjob:

GEJ hero of democracy my foot! If you say GEJ hero of corruption it's then you're just beginning to describe the man because it's either;
GEJ is the hero of corruption in Nigeria or hero of cluelessness in Nigeria for such monumental stealing to have taken place under his watch/(hangover)

na his people from the yeast call him that......for me,that guy is an idioooot.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2017
In other news, Dieziani has been denied being joined in a trial in Nigeria by the Federal High Court judge.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by checkolatunji: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Why are you showing me your picture as a pig??.. i know thats what you are.

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by xcuggsm(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:
Rubbish your reputations?

You've got a filthy as a public office looter. What else is there to rubbish?
AND ALL THE OTHER PAST PRESIDENTS ARE 'ANGELS' THAT HAVE THEIR REPUTATIONS INTACT AND WITH NO CASES TO ANSWER?? angry
I trust that Buhari will be summoned to court to testify when Abdulrasheed Maina and Babachir Lawal are finally charged to court
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Bobby808: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
I'm surprised his Eastern faithfuls are quiet.

Metuh is your brother but see how Jonathan has treated him.
You think say we know say Buhari want to scatter the relationship between the east and south south.
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Bobby808:
You think say we know say Buhari want to scatter the relationship between the east and south south.

And Metuh is the scapegoat.

grin
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by jaymichael(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

Its clear APC and their goons are in mortal fear of Jonathan...Instead of facing the facts that they are epic and legendary failures in terms of governance,they are all over the media hounding and stalking Jonathan.

Regailing their zombie listerners on what he says,does,when he farts and poos and pretty much everything humans do..pathetic lots.
So for your mind you have addressed the issue? Was APC Mr Methu that requested GEJ to testify in his case? Was APC the court that subpoenaed him to appear? what has APC's style of governance got to do with the case and him appearing before the court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Sandrapreti(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by Rexnegro(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
ybalogs:
Can't believe GEJ claimed he has never dealt with Metuh directly. This life sha.
same party member, same Government, same money, same Nigeria, birds of same feathers? how can he deny him Then when he's clueless And quietly corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed / Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt / iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.