Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros (3026 Views)

"I Bless The Day We Met": 25-yr-old Man Shows Off His Older Girlfriend Who's 32 / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adukey:
Quick question,do you work at Apapa wharf as a security guard? Your face looks familiar
I will pretend like you're human being and reply you the best way i can.

I'm not the guy you claimed you saw that look like me

Be happy now
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by lenghtinny(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
Still wearing this “STAR BOY” shirt from 2012. grin
Why evils grin

Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Adukey(f): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
I will pretend like you're human being and reply you the best way i can.

I'm not the guy you claimed you saw that look like me
Be happy now
I meant no insult,sir.
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by TEAMvido(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
lifeiseazi.....
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adukey:

I meant no insult,sir.

Hoekay
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
Blew this little change from our big pay cheque on alcohol and booze that day.

We no invite women because dem no dey important to us.

Wow.
faqgots. why women go dey important to faqs?
don't quote me please.
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Airforce1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
jamariwolf:
faqgots. why women go dey important to faqs?
don't quote me please.

So I'm a gay because I don't like you ?
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:

So I'm a gay because I don't like you ?
na akamu dey dis one head. go find where you go drop ya soap abeg. no be for my mentions
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Adukey(f): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:

Hoekay
You too, hoekey
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by martynsnet: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
smh

Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by NeeKlaus: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
martynsnet:
smh
Lol..look at another attention seeker. Honestly, I am tired.
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol..look at another attention seeker. Honestly, I am tired.

Lol
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Wow so Heineken is very expensive
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:
I will only reply "Humans"

And if I didn't reply you, that's because you're not a human being .
can I Ask You Something? Why Do You Like Uploading pictures About Yourself And Activities on Nairaland? Why Do You Spend Such Amount On Alcohol? Why Not Help People Who Need Money, there Is A Better Profit To That Than Wasteful Spending...
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
can I Ask You Something? Why Do You Like Uploading pictures About Yourself And Activities on Nairaland? Why Do You Spend Such Amount On Alcohol? Why Not Help People Who Need Money, there Is A Better Profit To That Than Wasteful Spending...
don't tell me how to live my.life and what to spend my little proceed from my hustle on
Re: Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:
don't tell me how to live my.life and what to spend my little proceed from my hustle on
i Was Not Tellin You... I Believe You Saw The Question Marks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. / Ladies Please Why Do You Suffer Us Before Consenting To Date / Which Nigerian State Has The Highest Number Of Runz Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.