Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (85282 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
No kain tin wey boys no go chook their peek, just negodu dis

Thank GOD you Dn Get Sense nw
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Rubbiish(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
No kain tin wey boys no go chook their peek, just negodu dis
E be like say na small yanssh u get... tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by riyanxeally(f): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2017
jeso this is suffering...rounded bottom flask ah hail o..
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by dollynnn(f): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2017
this one na hold down not hold up
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Maeka(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE SHAPELESS
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Killurself: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Useless backside, weak nd disgusting meat called yansh, rubbish shapeless pot, gherrrrrrha here
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by perdollar(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
well, her yansh is far bigger than her head. ' use ur head' she can't, but she can use her yansh
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Evablizin(f): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Unik3030:
so Na because of me u write epistle like this? oya no vex
grin grin grin

Please don't kill me with laugh.

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by awuf2008: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
This pure shit.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by sheffy87: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
dis kind of ass will make man cum at almost d speed of light, she is just too hot!!!!!! imagine her in a doggy position With those killer ass jiggling at Ur sight!!!!! lolz
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by 2shure: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
dis exactly how my Yoruba girls ass is.
af cum in her tire
she dey say she go marry me.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Lucas10(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
alexialin:

OK but stop slandering beautiful endowed women, it's not good..

No wahala sha
Pls can I have ur facebook username
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by 2shure: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
intro tech
round bottom flask

bac then in 2001 i.s.i
riyanxeally:
jeso this is suffering...rounded bottom flask ah hail o..
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Badonasty(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Sexy Nigerian Girl, Iffy Sophia Sophia, who for now i think has the thickest and Biggest behind has again troubled Facebook users after she shared a picture of her displaying her huge back side in a skin tight dress.

See sexy Photo below..

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/s3xy-nigerian-girl-with-biggest-behind-hold-facebook-photos/

This one na sexy
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Djbush: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Daughter of Jezebel...
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by discman2k2(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Sweedy, i love ur angle & points of reasoning. A confident woman, hardly found easily. Go gurl, just that i can't pm u to b friends.

But, ur mind is beautiful dear.
alexialin:

Lol
That's where u are so wrong
I don't need to have her shape before I support how she looks

Am not like you who slander women upandan to discourage suitors from her side

My looks is completely different form hers likewise my shape.
Am not fat and short.

Why am saying this : I have an exotic and rich looks, not fat, not slim, am just there with perfect carriage grin Because of my looks and carriage both men and women tend to talk behind my back.

Ha! Is she a human being? Or how woman go fine like this! She fit be mammy water o, she not human o, it will take an extraordinary man to marry her o! Chei!
Nothing my ears no heat. And people said Alot of contradicting things to make guys fear me. Lol cheesy

But at the end, the guys wey no fear me, toast me and date me. The ones way fear, carry their wahala go. So if u like campaign on endowed women from now till thy kingdom comes. She will still have lots of men to choose from and date.

That's just life. Whether u like it or not.

Enemy of progress. smhhhh

Bad belle
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Imaobongima(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Iranu undecided
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by ozilo1chance(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Eleyii le kpa eyan undecided
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Oga lefulefu shey you fit handle this babe?
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by shegie(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
seriously i love big back side....my choice plz can u giv me shop for ones, i promise u will never regret tasting me
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by STILESGANG: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
StunnerG:

Those talking behind your back are maybe spirit
Lol
I don't lie to people
You are beautiful yes
But you aren't a wooooow babe
You dig?
You dey mind the albino,that's how she goes around in every thread claiming to be beautiful than the godess Athena herself.She forgets that guys will say anything to hit the coochie.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by babalonimi: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
She maynt b able to work properly few years to com cos f d load on d leg.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Am not fat and short.

Why am saying this : I have an exotic and rich looks, not fat, not slim, am just there with perfect carriage grin Because of my looks and carriage both men and women tend to talk behind my back.

Ha! Is she a human being? Or how woman go fine like this! She fit be mammy water o, she not human o, it will take an extraordinary man to marry her o! Chei!
Nothing my ears no heat. And people said Alot of contradicting things to make guys fear me. Lol cheesy

But at the end, the guys wey no fear me, toast me and date me. The ones way fear, carry their wahala go. So if u like campaign on endowed women from now till thy kingdom comes. She will still have lots of men to choose from and date.

Bad belle

You look like mammy water true true. But me no fear any woman. I will woo and fucck you and nothing will happen.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by newslifeop: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Ye
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by bellotaofeek: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Don't worry ..... I give u like 15-20 years. The so called backside will be come serious burden for u . you better go and deflate it . l ;Dl
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by kasuga: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
traffic ni
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
her brain is in her back.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Offpoint: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Am not fat and short.

Bad belle
auntie you dey vex gan.... person no fit follow you play for NL again? lol
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Rozaytee: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
ZeroUnity:
No worry ursef, Old age is fast approaching like a whirlwind... We go knw as u go take run shaa o... grin grin
asin Ehn.... I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ How does she wear her panties without stress undecided sad

♤#Not a fan #Looks like a Hippo cheesy
Asin...
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Lovetinz:
Look at it this way..
Is her toilet bowl made of reinforced steel?
Her family needs to be changing their toilet sit every 3 - 3 months
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Am not fat and short.

Bad belle
Auntie, you just took everything personal, is that how u use to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.