Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law (538 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by eugene12345: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
See full: http://check9ja.com/a-wife-seeks-privacy-does-not-want-pressure-from-the-mother-in-law/

A young couple staying alone received the husband’s mum as visitor but then she refused to leave after the

number of weeks she earlier said she will stay.

The wife wants privacy and does not want pressure from the mother-in-law with regards to having kids.
What should she do to make her go without making her husband feel she dislikes his mum.

Win fabulous prizes by also dropping your opinions at the comment section on www.check9ja.com , sponsored by #check9ja

Re: A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by chibabe259(f): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Whatever she says might be used against her so let the husband man up.
Re: A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
She should discuss with her husband and tell him, the reason she wants the mother inlaw to leave.
Re: A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by IAMSASHY(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided she shud nt b faster dan her shadow yet, d mother in law may nt even b as harmful as she thinks. She shud treat her as nice as she can, den if she(mother in law) begins to disturb her, she shud com out tru her husband, she shudnt face her(mother in law) directly.
Re: A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by Dxina(f): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is it because i av a strict Mum?
Even if she decided 2 spend 1000 yrs with us,the house belong to his son.
No matter how difficult she proved 2 be,i wil jst put up with it as if i'm living with my nagging Mum.
Re: A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by Dxina(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Even if she decided 2 spend 1000 yrs with u,the house belong to his son.
No matter how difficult she proved 2 be,u shud jst put up with her as u will do with ur nagging Mum.
Marriage r 4 for mature minds
Re: A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law by Dxina(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Even if she decided 2 spend 1000 yrs with u,the house belong to his son.
No matter how difficult she proved 2 be,u shud jst put up with her as u will do with ur nagging Mum.
Marriage are 4 for mature minds

(1) (Reply)

7 Annoying Ways Girls Will Ruin Your Party / I Like Nairaland! / After 2 Miscarriages, Popular Gay Couple, Welcome twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.