Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass (2689 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / Who Mumu Pass? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
cos d way dey behave is shameful guy dat almost reach ,30 yet act . as baby

3 Likes

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by FvckShiT(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked fúck!
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Modelqwen(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked

Retiredmumu tongue
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by IamHeWrites: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Proudtobeamumu grin
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Prefola: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
just take a good look at yourself...what makes you any better than them with this your post now
take note of the punctuation mark at the end of my comment..
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Here comes the comedian..I've missed your posts...I don't have an answer to your question. let's wait for others grin
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Retiredmumu tongue

to slap n molest this babe dey hungry me undecided undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by nelson7777: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
i kind of like airforce,, he is bold, upon all d tins they say abt him, he is still doing his tin... They complian dat they dnt like him yet they always visit his thread, and take time to comment, some times his thread will reach up to 15 pages yet they pretend they dnt like him.....
* his kind of life is if they like u, they like u, if they dnt they dnt
* they dnt pretend and if they knw u they will always defend n protect u no matter wat it takes, anywhere, anytime....

but d other guy, i notice his comments r ALWAYS very harsh..

11 Likes

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
nelson7777:
i kind of like airforce,, he is bold, upon all d tins they say abt him, he is still doing his tin... They complian dat they dnt like him yet they always visit his thread, and take time to comment, some times his thread will reach up to 15 pages yet they pretend they dnt like him.....
* they dnt pretend and if they knw u they will always defend n protect u no matter wat it takes, anywhere, anytime....

his mumu followers undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
I don't known dem so I could care less, but if dem be mumu hw is it ur business, so someone can not be mumu in peace again tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Airforce1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Your English gives me headache

So I live you to Iamj to feast on.

1 Like

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Modelqwen(f): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

to slap n molest this babe dey hungry me undecided undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Stretch ur hand & slap me na undecidedundecided.
Ur mumu no b my own... kwantinue tongue
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
nelson7777:

dey are both annoying dey are not matured
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shît
FvckShiT:
shocked fúck!
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prefola:
just take a good look at yourself...what makes you any better than them with this your post now
I never blog to u so mind ur business
Diffident:
Here comes the comedian..I've missed your posts...I don't have an answer to your question. let's wait for others grin
guy am on ban a girl here laveda ban mw
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Modelqwen:

Stretch ur hand & slap me na undecidedundecided.
Ur mumu no b my own... kwantinue tongue

chai this babe don't know what she is missing sef embarassed
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by TEAMvido(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
bross you self see watin I see ....
nice one
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I never blog to u so mind ur business guy am on ban a girl here laveda ban mw
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ohh! sorry about that..its good to have you back here
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prefola:
I never blog to u so mind ur business
Diffident:
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
crythose guys are really funny.
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Diffident:
ohh! sorry about that..its good to have you back here
tnx guy
QueenSekxy:
cheesy
ibo beauty I miss u a lot
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
crythose guys are really funny.
Riko2:
I don't known dem so I could care less, but if dem be mumu hw is it ur business, so someone can not be mumu in peace again tongue
dey are not a baby dey are not anybody mate in ruma in times of age. guy dat have white public hair
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dey are not a baby dey are not anybody mate in ruma in times of age. guy dat have white public hair

tongue
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie geekybabe biafrabushboy frankraj laveda cococandy amarabae jodha pweetiedee tossie101 ikombe fluxbush ayamconfidence genea sinaj arabiandude optional1 tosyne2much refiner benita ahcb lawlahdey misscongeniality pweetyjuddy
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Bibi294(f): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
cos d way dey behave is shameful guy dat almost reach ,30 yet act . as baby
None is a mumu... I like airforce1... Ntn gets to him......
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Airforce1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bibi294:

No "fake" like please .

Gods love and likeness is sufficient for me, Amen.
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Bibi294(f): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:

No "fake" like please .

Gods love and likeness is sufficient for me, Amen.
shocked no vex bikonu...
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bibi294:

u sound matured dear myfantasies dangotesmummy nne5 eyinjuege nursenenny oyindidi jacksparrow127 ifakiland lsofdk bibijay123 subtlemee blackhawk01 ishilove ngozi123 jessicasseth victornezzar stevengerd safarigirl lovelygurl rosalieene lilyqueeny
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
The way some people take everything here serious get as e be undecided
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Oyindidi(f): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jaks the blogger, this your blog go cause wahala ogrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pant Raiders, Robs Ladies Panties In An Eatery At Ijebu-ode. So Sad / What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved / My Husband to be, Mother is Making Advances Toward Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.