Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass (2688 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / Who Mumu Pass? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Abbeycharles(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
I will be very frank here

As for Airforce1, I think he is only catching fun here that's why he's not bothered by what anyone says. Despite the controversy that surround him, he's still very nice and he relates with people well

As for IamJ, it's very obvious that he's stupidity personified. He is very proud and pompous. He is quick to refer to other people as being ugly even when him, himself is below average

How apt can you define stupidity when he's dating an imaginary Asian babe and he has to publicize to the while Nairaland so that they will doff their caps for him because he's dating someone out of the country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wait lemme find expo
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
gringringrin Airforce is okay.
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tnx guy ibo beauty I miss u a lot
same here jaks smiley
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

same here jaks smiley
Jaks the bloggergrin
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
79% of nairaland girls like airforce. That I can attest to.
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Stevengerd(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1 na my gee, nigga no snd any baga. bt as for the other white fowl wey no get sense, He go soon cast verysoon
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Jaks the bloggergrin
grin...
honestly..our best blogger on nl
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin...

honestly..our best blogger on nl
His blogs are funny. He will soon get ban for this blog
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
His blogs are funny. He will soon get ban for this blog
lol..his comments always make me laugh so hard grin
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
I like airforce, he portrays the character of someone who can stand in face of challenges and will not be moved.
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by 2Direct(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce is just acting , he's actually a very cool guy .
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin lwkm
Omg
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2017
With this your English.
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by FvckShiT(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Shît

fúck yes! grin
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Jaks the blogger, this your blog go cause wahala ogrin
lol thank u baby girl I miss u a lot
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:
grin grin grin lwkm
Omg
my beautiful angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Abbeycharles:
I will be very frank here

As for Airforce1, I think he is only catching fun here that's why he's not bothered by what anyone says. Despite the controversy that surround him, he's still very nice and he relates with people well

As for IamJ, it's very obvious that he's stupidity personified. He is very proud and pompous. He is quick to refer to other people as being ugly even when him, himself is below average

How apt can you define stupidity when he's dating an imaginary Asian babe and he has to publicize to the while Nairaland so that they will doff their caps for him because he's dating someone out of the country?
Stevengerd:
Airforce1 na my gee, nigga no snd any baga. bt as for the other white fowl wey no get sense, He go soon cast verysoon
hahahajaha na iamj carrier una don finish like dis nairaland guys bad
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
I like airforce, he portrays the character of someone who can stand in face of challenges and will not be moved.
locust:
79% of nairaland girls like airforce. That I can attest to.
Bibi294:

None is a mumu... I like airforce1... Ntn gets to him......
airforce1 ur head dey big as dis girls tahra talk gud of u but change ur way and be matured
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by BluntBoy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
cos d way dey behave is shameful guy dat almost reach ,30 yet act . as baby

So, that is why an old man like you had to create a thread.

Radarada

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

Radarada
lol..leave my jak o
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

Radarada
lol..leave my jak o
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Airforce1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
airforce1 ur head dey big as dis girls tahra talk gud of u but change ur way and be matured

I don't have your time boy ...
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by Airforce1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..leave my jak o
Nne tell your jak to stop masturbating with my name
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by QueenSekxy(f): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Airforce1:
lolzz..grin

how you doing
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by BluntBoy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..leave my jak o

OK, make I dey watch.

Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

Radarada
guy get sence
Re: Between Erforce And Jude Who Mumu Pass by jaksmillioniar: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

d guy at 40 dat neva wont to grow up d guy dat av only 2 shirt in life d guy dat manage ciga for a year. d guy dat snap wit omo alata and call her his babe were is pinkjacket she live u cos she knw u aint worth it.boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. / Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? / Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.