Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (27611 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fvcknames:

Bro I checked the site, and weed definitely doesn't cause heart attacks man, simply research this, between marijuana and alcohol, which is more dangerous

Some doctors even go as far as medicating marijuana

Lol I know people have prescriptions to take weed from doctors and I know alchohol is more devastating than weed but my argument is where he said weed doesn't make you high that its just your mindset and that the only thing weed makes you do is fall asleep...bruh that's a blatant lie

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by virginpedro(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bruh you re the one meant to back up your so called "guidiance" with facts...I've brought mine bring yours

How can someone who says that the only thing weed makes you do is sleep call me ignorant Have you even read what you typed there

http://pulse.ng/mental-and-physical-effects-of-marijuana-2014-4?r=US&IR=T
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Contd.....

Sometimes when i sit down and begin to think about the kind of life i lead, i feel like shedding hot tears because truly, truly some of my close friends didn't make it to this point. And the most surprising thing is that non of them did upto half of what i did.

So after the chimezie incident, i became scared of weed and promised myself that i will not take it again. But then, i had other bad lifestyle i continued with. I began to get popular.

Actually, the event that brought me to limelight was the way i single handedly disorganised a party we went to.
It was on a Sunday that Austin visited me at home and took me to a party he was invited to. The party was organised by three hausa guys. I must say that i was surprised when my friend told me it was those guys that invited him. We lived in the same hood with those hausa guys but we don't have any rapport with them.

So on getting to the venue, we met a lot of guys outside because they were not allowed into the hall despite having the invitation card. Only the ladies were allowed in.
Inside the hall were about 30 ladies dancing with only those three guys. Oboyy, the guys standing outside were devastated seeing how the girls they came with dancing with those three guys. Boobi and booty all over the place!

Naturally, I'm a very quiet person and i don't even know how to dance with girls. So i just located a bar outside and ordered two bottles of harp for me and Austin but he was at the Hall trying to scope the bouncer to allow him enter.
I had just finished my own bottle and was about to open the one i kept for Austin when suddenly i began to hear people shouting because some guys were Beating up one guy. I didn't even bothered to go and see who were fighting but suddenly, a guy rushed to me

Guy: bros you are here relaxing while your home boy is over there receiving the beating of his life

On hearing that, i picked up the bottle i was about to open and put it in the back pocket of my baggy jeans. On getting there, i saw two guys beating my friend and people were just watching. Without thinking twice, i rushed and landed a VERY deadly blow to one of them in the eye. Like a tree that was uprooted, the guy fell flat on the ground without moving.
And on seeing what just happened, the other guy tried to whip me with the chain he was using on Austin but before he could do that, i pulled out the bottle in my back pocket and hit him in the head with all my strength. The bottle exploded and the guy was baptised by the beer inside. Still holding the remaining part of the bottle, i swung it at his face and gave him a terrible cut from his left ear straight down across the nose. The guy immediately ran away leaving his friend lying on the ground without moving.

On seeing this, the guys watching the fight began to hail me! I just stood there watching Austin struggling to stand up.

Just then, i over heard a guy telling another that Austin was invited to the party so that he will be caught and dealt with for crashing a party the previous Sunday. It was an ambush!! Those guys that beat up my friend payed some money to those three hausa guys that organised this party to invite Austin for them to beat him.

On hearing that, i charged towards the hall like a demon-possesed bull, grab a metallic chair and began to break all the glass windows of the hall. Those girls that were dancing inside the hall all came out rushing.
I don't even know how to describe the way those guys that were refused entry to the hall began cheering and hailing me for crashing this party, party they were bounced.

With the damages done to the windows, the organisers will be arrested until they pay for the damages. One of the guys cheering me rushed and picked up his bike while the others helped Austin from the ground. The guy with the bike quickly escaped with me and my friend before the hotel securities arrived there. That was how i became popular to the extent that anytime i I'm walking on the streets, guys i don't even know will walk up to me, shake my hand and start telling me how they admired my bravery at that party i crashed. . .
What a devilish way to become popular!!!

Not too long after incident at the party, we became friends with the guy that gave us a ride at that party. His name was Dach. Soon, Dach was recruited to replace our fallen comrade, mezie. Like the rest of us, Dach was just getting to know about weed but he hasn't smoked it before but he lied to us that he was an expert.

Not too long, Dach's sister gave birth and so sule met me and Peter in front of a brothel around our neighbourhood playing snooker and suggested we go and congratulate Dach's sister on her safe delivery.
We got there and met her bathing her baby we greeted her and gave her the toiletries we bought for her. Then asked her about Dach.

Sule: aunty where is Dach or has he gone out to work? (he is an okada man)

Sister: no his bike is still inside the compound. Maybe he is in his room

Me: ok let's go and check

We entered inside and met him lying on the ground.

Me: no work today?

Dach: my body just dey weak.

Sule: be a man and stand up and go to work. You know today is new year eve so we go need plenty money to buy enough booze and weed..

Dach: I said my body weak

Sule: ok, don't worry, doctor sule is here to take care of you. Oya sit up...

And so sule brought out a wrap of weed and began to roll it. Memories of my last experience with this grass just started playing in my head and i remembered mezie

On seeing the stuff, dach jump up from bed like cold water was poured on him and begin to smile.

Dach: sule, you are truly a qualified doctor

Sule: oya let's go somewhere so that you can take your medicine

Dach: no need of going anywhere.

With that, he stood up and close his door and window then he brought out some sticks and light them. The smoke from the stick had a sweet scent. The scent will make smoke from the weed difficult to detect!!!

Peter: (who hasn't said anything since we came in started hailing Dach for such a clever plan) chaiii Dach, you are a criminal wallahi.

We all laughed and watch as Dach lit the weed and began smoking. I must confess, the guy sabi smoke like a pro. He will take a deep drag, exhale part of the smoke through his nose and the rest through his mouth. We were all impressed by his performance and kept on watching him like villagers that are seeing a television for the first time.

Peter: Abeg Dach, make i kill the remaining one

Dach: no way, this is a medicine and I am the only patient here.

Sule: yes, leav him alone

And so, he smoked all of it and then we continue discussing how we would celebrate the new year later with enough shayo for the boys.

Suddenly, Dach began to shake his head from left to right, up and down.

Me: guy, what is wrong nah?

Dach: the building is shaking oh this house is about to collapse.

Sule: oboyyeh, i am in trouble. So this guy na jjc oh. Another mezie episode is about to happen again.
We were still thinking of what to do to help him, when the guy scream at the top of his voice

Dach: my sister and her baby oh! Lemme go and save them before this building will collapse and crush them...

With that, he zoomed out with speed to his sister's room and we begin to hear his voice shouting very, very loudly

Dach: aunty, please take your baby and run outside this building is collapsing.

We went there and saw his aunty holding her baby tightly and looking confused. Suddenly, he ran to the wall and started pushing it in an attempt to stop it from falling on his aunty and the baby

Dach: (breathing hard and even sweating) aunty, please i beg you take your baby and run outside this wall is becoming too heavy for me to hold it i might release it anytime now.

His sister began to sense what has happened

Sister: what did you people give to him?

Sule: nothing! But when we enter his room we met him smoking something.

His aunty then asked us to hold him tightly as she ran outside to a pharmacy nearby. After about two minutes, she came in with another lady dressed like a nurse.
We held him tightly as he continued struggling to stand up and save his aunt and the baby. The nurse then injected him with something until he passed out.

We stood up and left and decided that we will come and check on him before the new year celebration begins

If only we could have a peep about what was to happen that day during the celebration, none of us would have left our homes

To be contd.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
fride on op...
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bruh are you saying this cos you are addicted to weed and you don't want to stop or what
You said you researched..I really doubt that bruh https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000952.htm

Nor mind am oh guy. I smoked for 11 years na this year I finally stop. Weed nor good for Aries people. He dey slow us down

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:

Nor mind am oh guy. I smoked for 11 years na this year I finally stop. Weed nor good for Aries people. He dey slow us down
I swear down brother. Na the first better comment I don see so far. Weed dey slow Aries down walahi.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:

Lol I dey tell you
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol dach was feeling like samson grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Fvcknames: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol I know people have prescriptions to take weed from doctors and I know alchohol is more devastating than weed but my argument is where he said weed doesn't make you high that its just your mindset and that the only thing weed makes you do is fall asleep...bruh that's a blatant lie

It makes you high, but personally, what I feel is that weed does not make one run mad, it only triggers it

What I mean is that, the person already has it in his/her genes, like he might be schizophrenic or have tendencies, but the weed will only cause the "manifestation".

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fvcknames:

It makes you high, but personally, what I feel is that weed does not make one run mad, it only triggers it

What I mean is that, the person already has it in his/her genes, like he might be schizophrenic or have tendencies, but the weed will only cause the "manifestation".

Ok bruh
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by phranco(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
let me share my own experience smoking weed the first time with u guys, its funny each time I remember it.
It hppnd 2002,on a sunday morning.i went to play football with my frnds on football pitch of one primary skul lyk dat.on getting there,my guys started smoking weed.they conviced me 2 join them,that it will make me sharp and play very well.Omo na so i collect smoke 4rm one of de guys o,sipped it 4x only o,omoh c as i come lazy n dull o.i just managed 2 pull off my clothes,2 join dem in the pitch.omoh make una com c play o,na so de ball de appear double 4 my eyes.i will leave de main ball and be pursing de ball's shadow.if i want 2 pass to teammate,i will pass de ball 2 a shadow,cos de whole players appeard double b4 my eye's.i substituted myself cos i was playing terribly bad.after the match,we startd going home.wen i got 2 my hous,my mum asked of my clothes,i lukd at myself,it was only boxer i was putting on and bare footed.it was wen it dawned on me dat i hav 4gttn my clothes n slippers in de pitch.i told mum dat i 4got 2 collet dem 4rm my frnd as we were busy chatting on our to the house.
This waz my first xperience smoking weed,my 2nd xperience is coming shortly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by TundeHashim(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
nice write up, I must confess!
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Different pple have different opinions about weed but generally medical practitioners warn against it. It triggers mental illness in people who are predisposed to it and even changes the thought pattern of many people who are not predisposed to it. When I was seeing a psychiatrist I remember that one of the key questions he asked me as concerns my illness was whether I smoked weed and there was a program for rehabilitating weed smokers so I guess the thing na to holy like that o.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Csami:

I don't like the way people say something they know so little or nothing about. They spread their propaganda without fact but hearsay and we both know the truth.

We have to counter their ignorance with the truth.

You are right though.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by phranco(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
My 2nd funny xperience smoking weed goes thus....
One sunny afternun lyk dat,bak in those dayz,i accompanied my guys 2 their bunk in a bush.they moulded jumbo size 4 themselves and moulded pencil size 4 me as a starter.omoh na so we begin smoke o.i managed 2 finish my own,na so i begin laff o.wetin cause am? just because if i luk at any of them,the person will appear lyk monkey or chimpanzee b4 my eyes.if i luk at the trees within,it wil seem as if they laffing at me,i wil laff bak at them.omoh see as i the laff uncontrably even pass person wey inhale nitrous oxide gas.evening is fast approaching,they begged me 2 comport myself so that we culd go home.though i don lazy,i managed 2 arrange myself and we left.on my way home,i came accross a very big stagnant water caused by untarred bad road.the weed just whisperd"stop"na so i match automatic break.the weed whisperd again,"jump that water".i gazed at the water 2 knw weda am closer enuff 2 jump.the water appeard so close even b4 my feet,not knowing dat the water is more than 2 meters away.i even 4got the pedestrian walkway beside the water.na so i move a step backward and jump"fiam",i found myself directly at de middle of the water.omoh my eye just clear,i walkd slugishly and lazily out of the water.ppl around started staring at me o,my snickers and trousers just got soakd.na so i waka reach house.luckily i met only my litle sis at home,and wit dat hunger wey dey hammer me lyk persn wey neva eat sinc 5 days,i just enta kitchen.luckily they hav prepared nyt fut already cos its getting a lil bit dark.na so i draw the kitchen stool closer,begin eat directly 4rm de pot of soup and bowl of garri,within few minutes,i don download the whole garri o,just enta my rum direct omoh see sleep.afta a while sumbody woke me up,it was my mum.she asked "who finishd dat bowl of garri?"i replied "i did".she said it cant be possible,an argument ensued cos she culdnt blieve dat i alone ate the garri.wel 2 stop de argument,i had 2 tell her dat i came bak wit two of my guys,we ate de food.she waz then convincd,i went bak 2 my sleep.
I no go eva 4get dat day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Sniper4real(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!
I remember when i first wanted to start smoking weed. What i did first was to do a heavy research on whether or not weed is actually harmful to the human body as was widely portrayed. After many weeks of research, I found out that weed is actually more beneficial than a lot of ignorant people will have you believe.
Medically speaking and health wise, weed is good for the body... This fact is irrefutable, and don't listen to hearsay from ignorant people.
However, do weed get people high and make them do silly things ? I doubt that!
People who smoke weed and get high are people who have already programmed their mind to believe 'the idea' that smoking weed will get them high....That's the simple truth.
I know all the misinformed peeps reading this will doubt what i just said, but it will not change the fact. This fact has been tested and certified even on people with so called "light brain".
Thinking that you can do things when you smoke weed, which you can't normally do in your normal state is the biggest lie misinformed people spread about.
Somehow, I just had to take out time to write this. It's all in the psyche, a mind thing. Infact, alcohol will get high than smoking weed will.
The most weed can do to you is force you to sleep.... nothing more!!!
Take it or leave it, but be properly guided.

I no agree for that 2nd to d last line, it can only happen If na only eating u dey eat am.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Samiking(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
nice one...
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Topshow4real: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
owensking:
Similar experience...

I had just moved out of my parents house and was sharing a room with my "friend". I had no idea he smoked weed, despite his suspicious movements and signature weed scent(abi na odour?) barely two weeks after moving in with him, my worst fears were confirmed as he started bringing home his weed smoking buddies and they would occassionally roll a wrap and smoke it right there in the room or mix the weed with beans or spagehtti.
Being a very curious person i always wondered what made them happy after smoking, so i decided to find out for myself(wrong move)

It was a very hot day in february, a saturday i think it was, my friend was out as usual. I searched everywhere for his stash but couldn't find it so i decided to go and get mine. I arrived the weed joint all sweaty and nervous, half expecting to get muged but nobody seemed to be aware of my presence there, they were all on different planets all expect one i concluded that he must be the seller so i approached him and the following conversation ensued:
Me: how far?
Weed seller: i dey
Me: i wan buy weed
Weed seller: how many parcel?
Me: parcel ke? Iro oo, na just small i need
Weed seller: laughs really hard. bolo leleyi sha(meaning this guy is a dunce oo)
Apparently, a parcel of weed is that small wrap, i didn't know that. I thought it was something very large.
I gave him 1000naira and he gave me a tiny wrap of weed with a white paper, i was suprised when he gave me 950 as change. I couldn't beleive weed was that cheap.

On my way home, i decided not to smoke it but mix it with beans because i thought that it will be better that way(another wrong move). Long story short, i cooked beans and added the whole weed, ate it and called my friend, i told him ogbeni i just ate weed oo and nothing happened to me this one that you people will eat and be feeling funky, i don chop am oo. My friend was like ehen you be strong man oo
I decided to take a quick nap before doing laundry, i woke up about 20 minutes later on the floor i was banging my head on the floor, and i couldn't stop, my heart beat was so audible and fast, everything was extra bright and extra loud. After a few minutes of head banging, i was able to get up from the floor,
I felt as if i had just gained access to a part of my mind that I never knew existed previously, it was scary and cool at the same time. I could feel the blood flowing in my veins(you have to experience it to believe it. Though I strongly advise against it) i felt so uncomfortable in the room, it felt like i was in an oven suddenly a voice in my head wisphered ogbeni bo aso e joor (off your clothes) i obeyed. The voice came again oya sa re(now run) that was when i realised that the weed had taken effect so i decided to take a shower to see if it will calm me down, but the water felt so hot on my skin so hot i ran out of the bathroom.

I called my friend to see if he could help me make sense of what was going on but he laughed at me, he asked me the quantity of weed i took and i told him i used a whole parcel, he said guyyyyy you don eff up if you no sleep in the next 30mins, you go mad oo go chemist make you go explain yourself.
By this time things had escalated, i had a severe itch at the back of my head that wouldn't go away no matter how hard i scratched and i was convinced that the beating in my chest was an evil spirit that could only be killed with a punch. I ran to my neighbour champion and told him champion e jo e fun mi lese laya(champion pls punch me in the chest) ti e ba gbami lese laya mo ma ku oo(if you don't punch me i will die oo) he hissed and walked out having had enough of such nonsense from the boys in the boys quatters.

The voice in my head came again iwo na o de gba ara e lese laya abi o ti fe ku ni(why don't you punch yourself in the chest or do you want to die?) i punched and punched but there was no difference.
The house was getting hotter, the voice in my head was getting louder, the itch in my head was getting worse, and the evil spirit in my chest was getting louder. Then came the voice again oya ma sare lo(start running) so i started running but on getting outside in the sun, i felt so cold i was shivering but that didn't stop me from running(i would have given husain bolt a run for his money on that day).
On getting to the chemist, i realised i was bare footed, i told him i had a severe headache i needed something to make me sleep immediately, he gave me the drug and i chewed it right there in his presence, next i asked him to give me a drug for evil spirit, that was when he realised something was wrong with me and chased me out.
I got back home and tried to sleep but my heart beat wouldnt let me, so i ran back out this time around to a nurse in the area, first thing she asked was kilode o wo bata ni? (why don't you have your shoes on? I told her jackie chan ti gba bata lowo mi (jackie chan collected my shoes) i was finally able to explain my situation to her and she took me in, tied something around my elbow and injected me directly in the vein. I passed out immediately only to wake around 1 or 2am in the middle of the night with the worst kind of hunger I have ever felt in my life. I ate a whole loaf of butter field bread in one sitting without butter or tea.

I came home to a hero's welcome, my friend told me e be like say your head no carry am but e go better make you try am once more so you go dey use to it. The following day while the house was empty, I packed my Ghana must go and like the prodigal son in the bible I went back home to my parents. It's been a few years since that experience but the lesson I learnt is an unforgettable one. My curiosity hasn't gotten me in trouble again and my circle of friends have since changed.

Fear weed!

I've read this before on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1532526/experience-weed
undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by arleck(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Op! Baba Why yhu cun dy lie like this? e gud for ur eyes? cool e gud for ur eyes? cool
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by arleck(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2017
The Best Way To Enjoy Weed is to top up with tramadol 100mg and codine then knack ur weed ontop am, best feeling ever wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Forceup(f): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by arleck(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Forceup:
Nice
a junkie is spotted, You Smoke Weed Too cheesy sweetheart
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Busted lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by danieljessy: 1:47am On Nov 03, 2017
owensking:
Similar experience...

Fear weed!
Why you just lie for no reason. Na wa oo undecided
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Nov 03, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!
I remember when i first wanted to start smoking weed. What i did first was to do a heavy research on whether or not weed is actually harmful to the human body as was widely portrayed. After many weeks of research, I found out that weed is actually more beneficial than a lot of ignorant people will have you believe.
Medically speaking and health wise, weed is good for the body... This fact is irrefutable, and don't listen to hearsay from ignorant people.
However, do weed get people high and make them do silly things ? I doubt that!
People who smoke weed and get high are people who have already programmed their mind to believe 'the idea' that smoking weed will get them high....That's the simple truth.
I know all the misinformed peeps reading this will doubt what i just said, but it will not change the fact. This fact has been tested and certified even on people with so called "light brain".
Thinking that you can do things when you smoke weed, which you can't normally do in your normal state is the biggest lie misinformed people spread about.
Somehow, I just had to take out time to write this. It's all in the psyche, a mind thing. Infact, alcohol will get high than smoking weed will.
The most weed can do to you is force you to sleep.... nothing more!!!
Take it or leave it, but be properly guided.

I agree, alcohol is much worse than weed and it has no benefits to it except for red wine of course. Weed is legal here in California, United States and starting Jan. 2018 it will be legal to grow and sell marijuana creating more jobs. As of now we can buy cannabis oil (marijuana oil) in the health store for cooking, and using on our hair and skin. It's some good stuff.

The side affects of weed besides the high are laughter, the munchies and sleep, now what could be wrong with that? Marijuana is a godsend to people suffering with cancer because it eases the pain, gives them their appetite back which helps them to put back on some of the weight that the cancer caused them to loose and it puts laughter back into their souls, and this has been proven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by owensking(m): 2:18am On Nov 03, 2017
danieljessy:
Why you just lie for no reason. Na wa oo undecided

You nor sabi read?...where I write am say na me talk am?...
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by khiaa(f): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Gofwane:
Contd..... our way to mezie's house, we met Austin and Peter and they joined us. We met mezie alone at home Watching movie. We showed him the surprise package and he was soooooo excited than the rest of us.
We decided to go to a primary school sine schools were on holidays, but mezie was against the idea

Mezie: Abeg no need for us to stress ourselves like that. Let's go to my backyard there is a farm there which we can conveniently sit and enjoy ourselves. I do go there sometimes to smoke cigarette.

And so, we all agreed to go there. On getting there, we all sat on the ground ready to roll.

Sule: so na who sabi how to roll this thing?

But none of us knew how to roll.

Sule: since nobody know how to roll, everybody should serve himself

He brought out the weed which was in a 'pure water' nylon. But there was a problem, no Ritzla!! Mezie quickly ran inside the house and came back with his little brother's drawing book. So everyone dipped their hands inside the nylon and fetch what they think will satisfy them and tried to roll it the best way we can.

But we all noticed that mezie fetched almost twice of what the rest of us fetched.

Me: guy, why you greedy like this?

Mezie: wetin consine you? Shebi na serve yourself

Peter: are you sure you can finish this thing wey you fetch?

Austin: Abeg make una free the guy Jhoor

And so everyone focused on the task ahead. We all light our weed and begin to smoke in silence.

Mezie: oboy, na so the thing be self I no dey feel any high at all.

Sule: wait for some minutes first.

But mezie just keep inhaling it more deeply to the extent that his own weed that was bigger than ours finished first. The mofo waisted no time in rolling another one.

By this time, i have begun to feel the effect of the weed. I turned to look at sule to see how he is doing. Oboyye, his eyes were red like fire to the extent i burst out laughing grin

Sule: why you dey laugh?

Me: (trying hard to stop laughing but couldn't) your eyes are red like tomatoes grin

Sule: na him make you dey laugh? If you don't know, your own eyes look like winch wey just finish to suckk blood.

On hearing that, Austin and Peter burst out laughing grin grin grin . And that was how we kept looking at each others eyes and continue laughing except mezie. We were trying hard to stop laughing but we couldn't.

Mezie: (still smoking his second joint) this boys, una don dey craze wallahi. Na so una brain light

But for where, non of us stopped laughing

Mezie: (maintaining his serious look cos nothing seems funny to him) we ibos have a very strong brain.

But as he opened his mouth to say something, his mouth froze open. You could easily see that he was struggling to close his mouth. To Make matters worse, he began to nod his head as if someone was using sledge hammer to hit his head.

On noticing what was happening to him, we suddenly stopped laughing shocked this is not funny

Mezie: (using his last energy he finally closed his mouth and scream at the top of his voice) run! I said, make una run o. They are coming!!!

With that, mezie bolted away with the speed of light. Seeing him run like that, we also did the same thing and ran into mezie house. On getting inside, we saw him cleaning his nakedd body with a towel.

Me: why did you removed your clothes and why are you drying yourself with towel?

Mezie: just before we run from that place, I saw devil at a distance. He was waving to me then suddenly blood begin to rain from the sky thats why I am drying myself with towel.

On hearing that, we all burst out laughing very hard. With that, i saw myself walking home without slippers on my legs. I got home and fortunately for me there was nobody at home to see the way i came back. I went straight to my room and slept without knowledge of how my other friends were.

Unfortunately, the next day, i got to know that mezie was admitted to a psychiatric ward. The gist was that his mum came back from the market and found him nakedd behaving strangely. But there was no mention of our names

To be contd.....

That was some bad weed you guys were smoking, I bet you don't even know what kind you were smoking. It sounds like the guy that your friend bought the weed from laced it with something because weed don't make people react like that even if it is their first time.
You should find out what the seller mixed it with.
I have never smoked weed before but my first experience with it was amazingly sexy. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by signature2012(m): 3:17am On Nov 03, 2017
khiaa:

That was some bad weed you guys were smoking, I bet you don't even know what kind you were smoking. It sounds like the guy that your friend bought the weed from laced it with something because weed don't make people react like that even if it is their first time.
I have never smoked weed before but my first experience with it was amazingly sexy. smiley

How were you able to have experience without smoking it?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by shollish(m): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Lmao. Reminds me of my first time
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Alezy(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2017
khiaa:

jeez....seriously? You even know all this? Ur first experience? Wow

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
khiaa:

I agree, alcohol is much worse than weed and it has no benefits to it except for red wine of course. Weed is legal here in California, United States and starting Jan. 2018 it will be legal to grow and sell marijuana creating more jobs. As of now we can buy cannabis oil (marijuana oil) in the health store for cooking, and using on our hair and skin. It's some good stuff.

The side affects of weed besides the high are laughter, the munchies and sleep, now what could be wrong with that? Marijuana is a godsend to people suffering with cancer because it eases the pain, gives them their appetite back which helps them to put back on some of the weight that the cancer caused them to loose and it puts laughter back into their souls, and this has been proven.
Thank you for this piece sister. Preach on!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.