Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (44784 Views)

After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ytechconst:
Big congrats to her.... She is a brave woman... Just like my wife... My son was 4.2kg at birth and my daughter 4.5kg at birth.... E no easy... Each time she goes from the labour room to the theatre my Blood pressure goes up....
I have a question that has been bothering me about childbirth sir, Does the Punni go back to its original state after birthing such big babies? Meant no disrespect
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by MamaOO: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
SeniorZato:

My respect to all mothers, most especially my mama

Seems you're not married, when you do, you'll follow your wife to the labour room live. That's if you get mind.
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by DifferentCase(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Young man, you should be matured for once naaaaa, why the insult? Any need? Hope you apologize on this,
NL might be a faceless forum, but let's employ decorum and respect. God bless you.
AdeMavrodi:
I smell front page. Lala are you mad? Do your job

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm a realist please...
......oya come and beat me....am in my house
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
my first child was 4kg, second was 4.5kg. the pain is unexplainable.

I have promised that my third child will be 2.5kg, I can't shout abeg

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by betty616(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
And I was 5kg when my mum had me. Chai! God gimme money to take care of that woman na Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
I hope the 'place' has not lost it's elasticity due to the stress grin
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Wow,to God be the glory,cute baby,pretty mama and handsome uncle.

Congrats.
u like am for man too much

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing...Igbos are doing very well

Tribal bigot.
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
i was told i was around 11.5 when i was born...
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
......oya come and beat me....am in my house
No need for that.
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lordspicy:
i was told i was around 11.5 when i was born...
Lies from d darkest part of hell

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lies from d darkest part of hell

kai wetin be ur own na.... iburokwa ezigbo mmadu
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by birdsview(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
What is the husband or baby daddy supposed to be doing
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I have a question that has been bothering me about childbirth sir, Does the Punni go back to its original state after birthing such big babies? Meant no disrespect
ur comments are just so immature. Do work on writing ability
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Ceccylia(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chain,see fine bobo ;DCute baby
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
4kg.sorry for ur slack punnani..
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
meforyou1:
it was just a simple question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Haddexx1960: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
okokok
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
meforyou1:
Hmmm,interesting,4kg will sure make the punnani slack and very loose.kegel exercise is the solution ,for slack kitten.ask google about kegel.I got the tightest punnani even after two kids.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ehya.....
Thank God for their lives, God be praised ......
The pikin go fine ooh, as mum and dad are cute.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Woah, that's one fine man. Future hussy, pls look like this cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lordspicy:
it was just a simple question
not about the question, but her comments generally. For the question, is she not a woman? Does not not have 1001 people (freiends,relatives) that she can ask that question and get answer? What kind of disgusting question is that to even start with
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
chibabe259:

Through Vagina but they'll give her some cuts
my first child was 4 .5Kg without tears but long process consume a lot of olive oil.@post its not easy can remember just like yesterday about 8hours in labour i celebrate this new mom

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Felixalex:
I know it's unusual complimenting a fellow man's looks buh.... Dis guy is handsome. cool

It's not unusual jo. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
ariklawani:
.I got the tightest punnani even after two kids.

udontmeanit

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
ariklawani:
Hmmm,interesting,4kg will sure make the punnani slack and very loose.kegel exercise is the solution ,for slack kitten.ask google about kegel.I got the tightest punnani even after two kids.
u are replying the wrong person please
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lordspicy:
this is the main reason why you shouldn't overfeed when pregnant especially while craving for junk

exercise would have helped tho

I tell u

My mum said she was said to eat heavily as the food is shared b/w her and her baby

She just told us to dwell more on fruits and vegetables than excessive carbohydrates.......
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I tell u

My mum said she was said to eat heavily as the food is shared b/w her and her baby

She just told us to dwell more on fruits and vegetables than excessive carbohydrates.......

lol... at least u ve someone who will give you expert firsthand advice when your time comes
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by ZimD(f): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is he married? tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
ZimD:
Is he married? tongue

i believe he is but ayam not tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.