Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo) (783 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo) by HungerBAD: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2017
A 29-year-old man, Kehinde Ariyo, who allegedly raped an 85-year-old woman to coma, has said he did not go more than two rounds.

Ariyo was arrested by men of Osun Police Command and paraded by the state’s Police Commissioner, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, who disclosed in Osogbo that the incident occurred at Ogudu area in Ilesa, at 11p.m. on October 27.

Ariyo said he was coming from a night party and that he needed a place to sleep till the following morning. He said he pleaded with the woman to allow him stay in her house till the morning and that the woman obliged him.

His confession

According to him, “mama asked me to sleep on a couch in the passage. I was already drunk. In the night, I went to the room where the woman slept and told her that I needed to tell her something. I told her to open her door and she did.

“I cannot remember other things.

I just know that it was not more than two rounds and I know it was the work of Satan.” According to Adeoye, the Police boss, during her ordeal in the hands of Ariyo, the woman sustained various degrees of injuries, passed out and was resuscitated at a private hospital.

According to Adeoye, the suspect lives in the same area as the victim, and had gone on errands for the old woman several times in the past. His words: “The woman passed out during the rape, but came back to life after some hours; the suspect was arrested the next day. “This is the height of wickedness in our society. The boy injured the woman in the process, but she has been treated.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/didnt-go-2-rounds-says-man-raped-89-yr-old-woman-comatose/

Lalasticlacla Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo) by Evablizin(f): 5:04am On Nov 02, 2017
shocked
Re: I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo) by Nwodosis(m): 5:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo) by Mynd44: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2017

(1)

The Story Of Cyntoia Brown / South African Woman Killed By Her Husband In From Of Her Parents / A Scammer Exposed And WANTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.