Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128811 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by BigChillin(m): 4:37am On Nov 06, 2017
olaboy1:

Scandinavia is not the place for a black person to rack up bread doing freelancing, it’s codedly racist and I bet you will have trouble finding even 2 clients. The countries have a strong sense of nationalism and if you are not ethnic and local, your chances are next to nothing. Local employers are still wary of employing you, so you could imagine how freelancing is gonna turn out. Tourism is not the best way to understand Scandinavia, you need to live here for like 5years. I have friends in Finland who moved to UK after their masters degrees.

I will put screenshots when I find comments of foreigners whose businesses could not thrive and had to move.

Yes, in the smaller towns and rural areas of Scandinavian/Nordic societies, foreigners will likely run into the problems you enunciated. But in the bigger cities, capitals and metropoles such as Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo, Copenhagen, Gotteborg and Reykjavik (all which play host to large foreign born populations) those problems recede significantly, albeit not entirely. With the penchant of these societies to price skilled manual labor extremely high, opportunities abound for a savvy lower cost freelancing skilled artisan (operating loosely and informally) to undercut the high priced formal structured business outfit. The key is how he markets his services, who he markets his services to, the quality and integrity of his services, his irresistibly competitive rates and so forth. The problems of subliminal racism you insinuated earlier are not peculiar to Scandinavian/Nordic societies alone. They are rampant in ALL predominantly Caucasian societies.....even here in the US, with its checkered history of long term interaction with non Caucasians. It is up to that foreign born non Caucasian settler/immigrant to see opportunities in the challenges, deftly positioning his or herself in the flow of commerce, hustling his services informally....and eating the lunch of the higher priced formal business entities in the process.

This is why and how the illegal immigrants from Mexico make a lot of money when they get to America. The skilled artisans among them are in high demand in the unregulated sector of the services market....all because of their lower labor rates.
Even ordinary cleaners among them make good money. The formal structured cleaning company charges about $275-$350 to clean my
4000 sq.ft home. But the little Mexican lady who can hardly speak English will charge me only $80 for the same job. At that rate, she's in demand to clean about 5 houses a day. That is $400 tax free cash for her daily, $2000 weekly and roughly a potential $6500 to $7000 monthly if she steadily cleans 5 houses per day 5 days a week at $80 a pop. Even if she only cleans 2 or 3 houses per day, do the math.

The illegal immigrant Mexican dude that services my house central A/C charges me an average of $135 to $190 for a service job that a regular company will easily charge me $450 to $650 for. He prolly does like 3 to 4 jobs per day. Do the math.
Last month when my garage door rollers skipped off the rails and almost came off the hinges, I couldn't get a Caucasian company to come assess the problem for less than $175 service call charge plus an estimated $575 in repair fees. I found this Mexican garage door repair dude online, begged him to spare time out of his busy schedule to come to me. He drove with his wife (who answers his phone for him) to my house in a brand new $65,000 Dodge Ram pick up truck, spent one hour fixing my garage doors and walked away with $225 from a relieved and grateful me. While he was at my house, his phone kept ringing off the hook from people needing his services. These are the types of latent skilled labor opportunities I'm talking about.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by BigChillin(m): 4:47am On Nov 06, 2017
remiproxy:
what about barbing bro?

Barbing is good. But your client capture base will be very narrow. You will be catering to a very small segment of the society, the immigrant population. The indigenous Caucasian population will not easily patronize a barber from Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 06, 2017
BigChillin:

Barbing is good. But your client capture base will be very narrow. You will be catering to a very small segment of the society, the immigrant population. The indigenous Caucasian population will not easily patronize a barber from Africa.
This one bad oooo! Tnx bruv

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by solidmyk(m): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Smily202:

PH centre, 6 months.
Hey Bro Pls I will like to knw more about that skytraine training company, tho my proffesion is arc welding, am looking for ways to liberate my skills and getting their cert. I've made some contact with them recently but they said the training fee is 350k, jst wanna knw if there are courses with lower fees.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by goodieuzo: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
BigChillin:

what skills do you encourage?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Smily202(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2017
solidmyk:

Hey Bro Pls I will like to knw more about that skytraine training company, tho my proffesion is arc welding, am looking for ways to liberate my skills and getting their cert. I've made some contact with them recently but they said the training fee is 350k, jst wanna knw if there are courses with lower fees.

All those courses also have lower fees , the Pipe fitting and fabrication , welding , arc welding , marine engineering, Truck driving , fork lifting etc. The lower fees is without material. U have to Carter for urself in all expenses that will come forward when the training start.

Like me Pipe Fitting and Fabrication cost 360k with materials, I have to pay without materials around 160k .then all the whole expenses till now cost me around 100k.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Smily202(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2017
zolapower:

Thanks bro ,I really can't appreciate u enough . I have two challenges ,one is the distance and secondly the time . I work in Benin and I'm looking at the possibility of living the job for 6mth . If only there can be job guarantee after the training,I will b so much g8ful.

Everything is prayer and determination my brother. No one will guarantee you job. Just train yourself and hussle your way out.

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2017
pansophist:

I have lived in Finland for years before moving and I confirm this 100%. One need to look up ''Jante law'' to properly understand how Scandinavian think. It's shameful seeing Africans doing demeaning jobs over there even if they have master degrees. Old men in their 50s does such job, and I just felt deeply sorry and shameful, then I knew it was time to leave after studies.

Some Dondies' will not believe you grin

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur moniker says "Nigeriadondie" and I affirmed to it.

grin grin
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2017
BigChillin:

Some dumboes say there is no racism there grin
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nigeriadondie: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur moniker says "Nigeriadondie" and I affirmed to it.
Sure Nigeria is a dead country in d same league with Yemen, Somalia and other failed states.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nigeriadondie: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

In Nigeria dont u ve tribalism or ethnic rivalry.
Where I live, I ve never experienced racism and if there and reported to police the culprit wud be dealt with.
As a black living here in a white man’s land, I enjoy rights and privileges I can only dream of in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nigeriadondie: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by solidmyk(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Smily202:

All those courses also have lower fees , the Pipe fitting and fabrication , welding , arc welding , marine engineering, Truck driving , fork lifting etc. The lower fees is without material. U have to Carter for urself in all expenses that will come forward when the training start.

Like me Pipe Fitting and Fabrication cost 360k with materials, I have to pay without materials around 160k .then all the whole expenses till now cost me around 100k.
Thanks for the info Brod, am hoping to start the training very soon.

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nigeriadondie: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2017
gtswt:

I love honesty.... Wud love to live in a place like this for sure.
Too much bad belle for my area...mtsheew
My sis that is y Nigeria can never progress
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nigeriadondie: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Dumbo what of tribalism in Nigeria?
Look at Buhari appointing more from a section of a country? Look at his 97 to 5% statement?
In certain companies run by a certain tribe u go to look for job and u re from another tribe u wud not be favoured. So even if i experience racism in a white man’s land but i enjoy living better conditions than what is obtainable at home then let it be.

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by BenNash: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Please how can you call that racism. As a black man would you approach a white guy to cut your hair for you when there are so many black barbers that can do the same. Abeg think small na.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nuzo1(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

The techniques for cutting a long straight and very soft hair is far different from that used for cutting a wooly stunted nappy hair. Poles apart.

Except you are well trained for it, a profession people go to school for....you will probably make a fool of yourself.

A Nigerian female hairdresser is even in a better position to do a better job on a white man's hair than a typical Nigerian male Barber.

Most celebrity hair stylists for white women are black men.

Some whites are racists, but when it comes to perfection, even the most racist of them all looks beyond the color of your skin.

Lastly, it's always easier for us to demonize other races for racism but it's OK when people who look exactly like us discriminate against us based on tribe. I mean, no matter how good a Barber you are, over 90% of your customers are likely to be from your ethnic group. This is even more of a sin for me.

12 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by pansophist(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Some Dondies' will not believe you grin

They won't believe because they are not there yet. I always encourage people to move out of Nigeria if they can, but not all destinations are welcoming to Africans. Scandinavia is one of such places. After the adrenaline associated with migration wears off, like a hedonistic-treadmill, one begins to see clearly that good road and steady electric supply seldom satisfied the soul. Sadly, fulfillment and self-realization are hardly realized in such places for the average black man.

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by BigChillin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
goodieuzo:
what skills do you encourage?

Furniture upholstery (home and automobile), Refrigerator and A/C repair technician, Plumber, Carpenter, Electrician (automotive and residential), Welders, Computer repairs, Automotive Body repairs, Floor tiles Installers, Bricklayers etc. Out of this list, the first four artisans are in especially short supply. Those ones command whatever rates they wanna charge....and they get it. Them mofos stay busy grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by suxes2005(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
pansophist:

They won't believe because they are not there yet. I always encourage people to move out of Nigeria if they can, but not all destinations are welcoming to Africans. Scandinavia is one of such places. After the adrenaline associated with migration wears off, like a hedonistic-treadmill, one begins to see clearly that good road and steady electric supply seldom satisfied the soul. Sadly, fulfillment and self-realization are hardly realized in such places for the average black man.

Please educate me, you mean most Nigerians living in the Nordic countries are not living with peace of mind ?

No offense meant please. I'll like we talk about this ...

SHALOM
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by pansophist(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
suxes2005:

Please educate me, you mean most Nigerians living in the Nordic countries are not living with peace of mind ?

No offense meant please. I'll like we talk about this ...

SHALOM

No, I am referring to racism. Just a quick google search about ''racism in (insert country)'' will tell you everything you need to know. It is not uncommon for Ph.D. holders doing menial jobs there to survive, which most of them usually move away because the country's system of reality haven't evolved a place for them. Their language difficulty, their insularism, nationalistic culture and being introverted is something that makes most foreigners feel like they do not belong there, regardless if you speak the language or not.

There were about 15 Africans in my class and I know not of one that is doing a job they are proud of. Of course, the pay for menial jobs is will cater for one's sustenance, everyone is secured by a minimum wage system, but surely, it's depressing to be educated as a nurse but can only work as newspaper deliveryman in the dark cold winter at midnight. What most of our brothers do down is to sacrifice about 6-10 years of their life there, get the nationality and leave the territory, which is understandable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by shakol91(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
BigChillin:

lol truuu....fantastic cruises in that Baltic sea frfr. I was just in Helsinki and Alaharma (near Vassa) coolin' for like 10 days this summer and also took in a day Baltic Sea cruise on the Tallink Ferry to Tallin, Estonia. Tallin, the capital has only 225,000 people. Very small sleepy city. Finland is soo peaceful. I gotta confess that even though an American, I seriously fantasized about moving to Finland (giving up my 6BR/4BA crib in NC and 1 acre bungalow in ATL). There seems to be no crime in Finland (at least in Alaharma and Vassa). And peep this.... healthcare is free!!! OMG we Americans pay a fortune for this in the US!!! And no random shootings and killings like here in the US. I love the Nordic countries man (was also in Bergen and Oslo, Norway as well as Stockholm, Sweden). I met some Finnish and Norwegian broads while there this summer. Them honeys are gawgeous lol
Baba for the girls. Na only female nairalanders u dey follow gringrin

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by shakol91(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
BigChillin:

lol truuu....fantastic cruises in that Baltic sea frfr. I was just in Helsinki and Alaharma (near Vassa) coolin' for like 10 days this summer and also took in a day Baltic Sea cruise on the Tallink Ferry to Tallin, Estonia. Tallin, the capital has only 225,000 people. Very small sleepy city. Finland is soo peaceful. I gotta confess that even though an American, I seriously fantasized about moving to Finland (giving up my 6BR/4BA crib in NC and 1 acre bungalow in ATL). There seems to be no crime in Finland (at least in Alaharma and Vassa). And peep this.... healthcare is free!!! OMG we Americans pay a fortune for this in the US!!! And no random shootings and killings like here in the US. I love the Nordic countries man (was also in Bergen and Oslo, Norway as well as Stockholm, Sweden). I met some Finnish and Norwegian broads while there this summer. Them honeys are gawgeous lol
Baba for the girls. Na only female nairalanders u dey follow. Your love for nairaland Babes is Legendary gringrin

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nuzo1:
Una don make op deactivate him account with unnecessary hate and I too know. Especially trying to paint his Swedish girl and other European love struck women as mentally unstable.

No doubt, most Europeans I met always have some measure of guilt when African issues come up and thereby always feel the need to help an African. Heck, a number of Europeans adopt kids in different African countries and send money for their schooling and welfare even without setting eyes on them. I have 2 European ladies friends who does this through a charity organization in their home country.

But when it comes to falling in love, it has nothing to do with pity just like the case of the op and many other people. Reasons are 3 major things :

1. Western culture encourages financial independence, honesty and truth. This is the reason Swedish immigrants of Minnesota are called dumb swedes by Americans. They believe you even when it's obvious you are lying.

These are things most Nigerians have hardly come across all their lives. And when they come across such ladies in Nigeria, these ladies usually come with 5 truckloads of arrogance, disrespect and individualism. And so you know, this is not about color or race but about environment and orientation.

2. Some of their men are not appreciative of their women's love as they feel it ties them down. They are not also family oriented as most Africans or Asians especially Nigerians for the same reason. Heck foreigners are being paid by the government to come and marry their women.

3. Good sex for the most part.

All these aforementioned is heaven for an African men, while the scandinavian women are in shock to what she does differently to deserve so much attention from these third world men.

Reason why some of these marriages crash is:

1. Most Africans marry these women just for greencards. Not for love. And when these ladies find out, they try to get back at these fraudsters using the system.

2. African men tend to become complacent and disrespectful out of "see finish", just like the European men. This becomes a bad memory for the ladies.

3. White women tend to be unattractive as they age and this makes most Africans to begin to cheat. Unlike Nigerian women, this is the ONLY bad thing you can do to an European lady. They so dislike dishonesty.

4. The women are given the same rights as men, and in some cases more than men. And so, some men find it hard to cope with this.

Like I said earlier, it's a culture thing. And not a race or color issue. Nigerian girls born in scandinavian communities behave the same way.

Long story short, poverty and income disparity is the reason such love cannot easily be found in Nigeria.

The major reason they go for men from 3rd world countries is to control them. The feminist states have a deep rooted hate towards men, and the set of men that they can control easily are impoverished men from 3rd world countries, it has nothing to do with the women discovering how awesomely appreciated they are by these men.

Go to Malmo and see for yourself how they date beach boys from Gambia that an average African woman would not even give a time of day for a small chat. I have talked with many women here and everything I write here is fact.

You gave far fetched reasons why the relationships don’t last, but take your time and you would read a part where someone on this thread advice the OP not to allow Naija guys near his Swedish girl friend, have you asked yourself why. The women here have no sexual boundaries who they sleep with, if her body becomes Hot for your cousin or blood brother she is gonna Bleep him...as a matter of fact my friends and I have named them “jumpers” because they can jump to whoever they like anytime they want, and that was why OP’s wife jumped from his younger brother she met online to him with no remorse. In my house party a guy was angry that his Swedish girl friend was flirting with his friend, they got into an argument and the guy left angrily, fast forward to 45 mins later the girl was banging her BF’s friend in my toilet. That’s just one example, I have many many many examples I can’t share here.

If you went back in history you would read about the incest and that is wholly responsible for the mental illnesses as a result of copulation from same gene pool, and that incest even though the govt has put a law in place to make it punishable, that trait of ability to sleep with people of close ties is still in them, coupled with the fact that feminism has taught them they own their bodies and can sleep with whoever they want.

I still think you don’t know the dynamics at play in this quest for relationship with people from 3rd world countries, because from your comment it thus appear you are saying men from 3rd world countries are charming, loving and caring to these European women to a point the women consider their men to be beasts, that’s not true because the men here are rumored to be docile, caring, loving, helping in the kitchen and changing diapers....so what kind of women leave these men for men from 3rd world countries.

Most interracial relationships that hit the rock here are caused by the guy suddenly finding his foot and not able to be controlled anymore. By your admittance you are saying people from 3rd world countries are more family oriented, so why do white folks still feed their people with lies that black men are not good fathers and can’t keep a home, isn’t that contradictory.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Scandinavians generally are very honest. I can attest to it 100% and that is why that part of the world is d best to live in cos of their honest culture. Infact it is there u will know that honesty truly pays.
There is strong mutual trust that u can live with a scandinavian without fear of losing ur money or being defrauded. Working for dem sweet pass. U re sure u wud never be taken advantage off. And generally crime is low.
Infact, the crimes committed there are often by immigrants not the real indigenes.
Believe life in any Scandinavia is heaven on earth.
As for exploiting them to get papers well it is not easy like that cos they now ve a system in place to make difficult to take advantage of them for just papers.
Believe me if u re dishonest, u ve everything to loose and regret. There is a strong culture of honesty and transparency
Pidgin2 how far.

When it comes to honesty I think you guys still don’t understand what’s going on internally. Let me do some clarifications

Let’s say you were driving on the high way and you witness an accident and see many Swedes parked trying to help, you would be quick to write that these folks are just way too compassionate without you understanding why they are compassionate. There is a law that can send you to jail if you don’t stop to help when you witness an accident, have you asked yourself why the govt needs to make that law if they are naturally compassionate, after all we don’t have such laws tying our hands in Nigeria and I can bet more than 10 cars will stop to help in the event of an accident. Now let’s apply this to the honesty you stated

They have to be honest, sales reps have to be honest, sellers have to be honest because there are strong laws binding them that could send them to jail once they breach a written agreement or contract, all these still don’t make them the most honest people on earth . Many of us had this perception in the first 3yrs we arrived, but all my friends have come to same conclusion that they are actually not honest but tied by laws and if you want to know how dishonest they are, try and run any package with them without a written agreement and you would be shocked how the person would deny everything. They have a more professional way of cheating you we have all found out.

How can an employer take advantage of you when he could lose his license, pay for damages and go to minimum of 5yrs in prison if found out. I keep saying only those who have lived above 5yrs in Scandinavia can actually give an unbiased feedback.

Maybe you would even say they don’t cheat.

18 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
olaboy1:

The major reason they go for men from 3rd world countries is to control them. The feminist states have a deep rooted hate towards men, and the set of men that they can control easily are impoverished men from 3rd world countries, it has nothing to do with the women discovering how awesomely appreciated they are by these men.

Go to Malmo and see for yourself how they date beach boys from Gambia that an average African woman would not even give a time of day for a small chat. I have talked with many women here and everything I write here is fact.

You gave far fetched reasons why the relationships don’t last, but take your time and you would read a part where someone on this thread advice the OP not to allow Naija guys near his Swedish girl friend, have you asked yourself why. The women here have no sexual boundaries who they sleep with, if her body becomes Hot for your cousin or blood brother she is gonna Bleep him...as a matter of fact my friends and I have named them “jumpers” because they can jump to whoever they like anytime they want, and that was why OP’s wife jumped from his younger brother she met online to him with no remorse. In my house party a guy was angry that his Swedish girl friend was flirting with his friend, they got into an argument and the guy left angrily, fast forward to 45 mins later the girl was banging her BF’s friend in my toilet. That’s just one example, I have many many many examples I can’t share here.

If you went back in history you would read about the incest and that is wholly responsible for the mental illnesses as a result of copulation from same gene pool, and that incest even though the govt has put a law in place to make it punishable, that trait of ability to sleep with people of close ties is still in them, coupled with the fact that feminism has taught them they own their bodies and can sleep with whoever they want.

I still think you don’t know the dynamics at play in this quest for relationship with people from 3rd world countries, because from your comment it thus appear you are saying men from 3rd world countries are charming, loving and caring to these European women to a point the women consider their men to be beasts, that’s not true because the men here are rumored to be docile, caring, loving, helping in the kitchen and changing diapers....so what kind of women leave these men for men from 3rd world countries.

Most interracial relationships that hit the rock here are caused by the guy suddenly finding his foot and not able to be controlled anymore. By your admittance you are saying people from 3rd world countries are more family oriented, so why do white folks still feed their people with lies that black men are not good fathers and can’t keep a home, isn’t that contradictory.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Spot on

Yes o, every time black men write sh...t to put black women down and put white girls on a pedestal without giving an unbiased assessment of the situation at play. On this thread we have read someone jumping up in the sky just because of one favor from a white girl and thereafter putting down women of color. Like we have not seen black girls doing more than that for their BF’s.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
olaboy1:

Yes o, every time black men write sh...t to put black women down and put white girls on a pedestal without giving an unbiased assessment of the situation at play. On this thread we have read someone jumping up in the sky just because of one favor from a white girl and thereafter putting down women of color. Like we have not seen black girls doing more than that for their BF’s.

Inferiority complex, mixed with ignorance of life in western countries na him de cause am. When Naija don punish person from all angle, e de common to think say every other places na heaven.

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Saintsquare(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
olaboy1:

u make sense die
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by BigChillin(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
shakol91:
Baba for the girls. Na only female nairalanders u dey follow. Your love for nairaland Babes is Legendary gringrin

See this negro all up in my Kool-Aid grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.