Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls (1626 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Take a clearer look at one of her pix....
Mayb it's the traditional outfit that's deceiving Ur eyes, who knos, mayb grin
It's evident in all three pics that she's not 19. grin

I don't have to sugar-coat that fact.
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
It's evident in all three pics that she's not 19. grin

I don't have to sugar-coat that fact.

I see u don't giff up easily grin
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

I see u don't giff up easily grin
As long as she's an African, and not an over fed one, age tells easily. I'd have passed if she were a Korean. grin

Have a nice day before another idiot will come and call it hate or bitterness 'cause opinions were divergent.

1 Like

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
As long as she's an African, and not an over fed one, age tells easily. I'd have passed if she were a Korean. grin

Have a nice day before another idiot will come and call it hate or bitterness 'cause opinions were divergent.

grin LMAO grin

Do enjoy the rest of the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Marcelo290(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Take a clearer look at one of her pix....
Mayb it's the traditional outfit that's deceiving Ur eyes, who knos, mayb grin
And you are sharing her pictures on NL of all places without her consent,...kwantinue
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Marcelo290:
And you are sharing her pictures on NL of all places without her consent,...kwantinue

Nd how did you get to kno it's witawt her consent...
Kwantinue sayin what u don't kno tongue
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rokia2:

And I bet you that girl only marry him cuz he's rich. According to her anyways.

So they are both in it for their own personal reasons not real love.
Who gives a Bleep if she loves him or not. My post is just addressing ladies who have the "mentality" that giving ur body to divers man that comes ur way will make them wife U. Too many ladies have that stupid mentality nowadays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Couple Release Maternity Photoshoot With The Lady Unclad (photos) / Should I Sponsor Her Education? / The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.