Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? (677 Views)

Wife Pushes Husband To His Death 1 Wk Into Marriage because She Had Second Thoughts / Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused / My Pally Wan Dump Im Babe because She Too Dey Lepa(skinny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by motide(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
I am in love with a muslim girl she is just 18 years and an undergraduate. I am older than her with about 6yrs but she is slightly bigger than me in stature but she is an exposed muslim fanatic who covers her head with their islamic veil and all that. she likes me and i love her so much.Please advice me is it possible for me to consider her as my future wife? and what are the possible challenges that i am likely to face from her parent? Please i need a piece of advice. If you feel like calling me you can call me on 08074164801.
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by hermosa(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
why would u even mention that she's bigger than you physically, wat's that got to do with ur topic wateva dude,
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by afrobaby(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
hermosa, haba
lol
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by Remii(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
Dressing is not a sign of fanatism, if she is "fanatical" as want us to believe, she would not get along with you to the point of considering marriage.  I think she just like dressing like Muslim girl maybe from family upbringing.
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by tallutchyahoocom: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
What she hs 4u is LIKENESS and neva LUV.She wl gilt u d day u wil propose 2her.Kerosene & water can neva mix tgether
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by kpolli(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
this is not Aunty Kemi of Punch's column so pls dont leave ur phone number
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by r231(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
kpolli:

this is not Aunty Kemi of Punch's column so pls dont leave your phone number

grin cheesy smiley

you can ask what her parents think about other religion and also if they will allow her to marry outside of islam
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
hermosa:

why would u even mention that she's bigger than you physically, wat's that got to do with your topic wateva dude,

He wants to justify the fact that she might be underage! undecided
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by candylips(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
motide:

but u shouldn't have left your number
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by galatico(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
If she loves the Christian guy and she's ready to face troubles, cuz achieiving it would be really difficult .
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by MeAboki(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
She can marry anybody she wants if she is really determined to so, because nobody can actually stop her.
However, in Islam, muslim women are not permitted to marry outside their faith; though muslim men can.
Even in the case of muslim men, they are only permitted to marry from the people of the book (i.e. christians, jews ect, who have books of faith e.g. bible and so on), and even moreso they are further restricted to only such women that can be deemed morally chaste - not any kind of woman.
Right now, you have three basic options:
# be very selfish, damn the consequences, go ahead and marry her against her religion
# part ways and find a more suitable girl to marry
# make the huge sacrifice of converting to Islam in order to marry her more legitimately
The choice is yours, Good luck.
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by motide(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
but i wonder how a marriage without parental blessing will be. I hope there wouldn't be much trouble
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2010
Motide, yes, a fanatical Muslim lady could certainly marry a Christian.

The question is, will the marriage stay together? Because marrying's the easy part, making it work is a different matter.
Re: Can A Fanatical Muslim Woman Marry A Christian because She Is In Love? by sizzlers(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
Meet the parents to know their take. But if eventualy it works that wil save u alot of money coz expensive traditional marriage wil be skiped. Only one basket of kolanut and 40 lashes of horsewhip the girl is urs as wife. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Lover Are You? / Tanks / Canyou Marry Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.