Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" (28208 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by juman(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense

Absolute nonsense.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by israelmao(m): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Obaseki forgot the Use of English.I'm sure he didn't do well in GNS101.Though death of Jide could slow down Tinubu's political drive or momentum but it's completely out of context or far-flung to slavish such tribute on one who was yet to impact his immediate community when he was alive let alone Nigeria.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Freedomforall: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2017
deji17:
We don't have to get too sentimental about this. Any Nigerian that dies is a great loss to the country.
You are just being politically correct. If he says this on every nigerian that die or has died, it wouldn't be a problem. Or if this guy has been a huge philanthropist to his immediate community and Nigeria( build schools, provide drinkable water, build hospitals, donate to charities, associate with the less privilaged etc) at large. Then, I'll agree with your Statements. But just Because he is a son of a politician( thesame politicians that has contributed to the death of many Nigerians).That's an insult to our collective emotional intelligent. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
NA DIS KAIN STATEMENT DEY MAKE ME VEX SAY BAD TINS BUT I WEE ONLY FINK IT IS OBASEKI HEAD DAT NEEDS FIXING.... FUGLY STEWPEED MAN.....

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by KcAngel(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2017
HUGE LOSS TO D FAMILY NOT NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President / NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.