Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" (28213 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by chisiudeh: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
All this yeye politicians. So the countless Nigerians that died yesterday alone are not are not a great loss. Shebi because he's the child of a politician. Sense you no get talk more of common sense. Ode. If you die today, Shebi dem go say you're a great loss to the world abi?? Agbaya
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by fredagu: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
The man b like social media social media make i talk sumtin
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Orpe7(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Great loss
Positive abi negative
Yeye sycophants speaking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by miketayo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
arse licking
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by darlenese(f): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
loss to ur Nigeria not my Nigeria nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by victorazyvictor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why my edo state, we dash Lagos obaseki
grin grin grin we reject, carry ur load

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Haddock(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thylord:
idiot his death is a big loss to your family and his family and not to my dear country Nigeria,get your fact straight.

I come here to laugh and, my oh my, Nigerians no disappoint me!
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by pawesome(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
To wich Nigeria....Naija dn become joke to una nw so y una no go sound stewpid

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by goodnija: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
This Obaseki is a fool- did he know what he is talking about? If this unknown solider is a lost to the nation then victims of the NE Terror are what?

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
The Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has commiserated with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress and former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the loss of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.

Obaseki, who expressed shock at the sad news, said Jide’s death is a huge loss to the country and prayed for the repose of his soul.

“On behalf of my family, the Government and the good people of Edo State, I express our heartfelt sympathy to the Tinubu family and pray that God grant you the strength beyond normal, to bear this irreparable loss,” Obaseki said. He assured that he has joined “other friends and associates of the Tinubu family in prayers as they go through these trying times.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/jide-tinubus-death-huge-loss-nigeria-obaseki/

Huge loss.......how?

Is like obaseki don smoke the usual ekpoma weed this morning...........

EVEN BUHARI's DEATH IS NOT A LOSS TO NIGERIA.........talk more of Jide.......an afonja
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by mywells: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
This governor must be high on cheap Edo weed or some crack,foolish apc goat.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Death is painful no doubt,especially to the bereaved, but to say his death is a huge lost to Nigeria is a slap on our collective emotions. Do you know how many ordinary Nigerians that died daily?

Anyway,RIP JIDE

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dear Obaseki,

Personally I don't know Jide Tinubu (may his soul rest in peace) and I fail to understand how his death is a big loss to a whole nation. His father is an astute politician, yes but Jide didnt tow that line. He chose to make his own money while riding on his father's influence.

Boko Haram kills by the day yet those killed are never acknowledged not to talk of being termed loss to the country.

I wish for you to make me understand the logic behind your reasoning though, at least you deserve a chance to explain.

Regards

PS: Abeg if the picture wey I see for nairaland just now is truly that of the late Jide then I for no even comment. Bombastic!!!
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Flashmove: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
The Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has commiserated with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress and former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the loss of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.

Obaseki, who expressed shock at the sad news, said Jide’s death is a huge loss to the country and prayed for the repose of his soul.

“On behalf of my family, the Government and the good people of Edo State, I express our heartfelt sympathy to the Tinubu family and pray that God grant you the strength beyond normal, to bear this irreparable loss,” Obaseki said. He assured that he has joined “other friends and associates of the Tinubu family in prayers as they go through these trying times.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/jide-tinubus-death-huge-loss-nigeria-obaseki/

Is he the only person that have died in Nigeria since this week? Why are we talking as if that he was created not to die. Is he better than my dead father who worked for the government and they did not pay him salaries and pension before he died. ( Based on the comments that i have read so far, 90% People are happy that the breeze of Change has blown in the family tifnubu . so that they will know what others are going through. What has the dead contributed to the progress of Nigeria.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by PETERENI1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
EDO people did not sent you any message me Obaseki! Speak only for your self. How does the dead of Tinubu son detrimental to the well-being of the people you govern? Psychophant every where
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Sby(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
lost as how nonsese we dont care even na tinubu die how does that concern us
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by KardinalZik(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sometimes, it is BETTER TO KEEP SHUT than to open your buccal cavity...to spew RUBBISH.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by seunfape(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
How the entire country can be viewed like a street. Abeg Nigeria bigger than to say this young man is a lost to our country
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by noskcid(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Obaseki you're still new in office oo
How can you say this
Who know jide tinubu?
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by dabeto: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
For a very long time I have never seen Unity in Comments like this. Every Naija commenting in one voice. Obaseki truly misfired.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Phyde: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Huge Loss To Nigeria? How and who him elp?
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:

Point of correction his death is not a huge loss to Nigeria
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by lastmaster(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
why edo state governors they ugly like this?
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Banter1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Every life lost is a loss to humanity. But all we give account to Almghty God how he/she lived their lives here on earth. RIP Jide

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Thylord(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
mykh01:
Like diz Obaseki is a joker, wetin bring Nigeria into the matter? even lagosian self no feel any loss. Ewu
which Lagos,amukoko area of Lagos state no feel any loss.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by rallymento(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
andyoscar:
How is it a loss to nigeria? Do we know him? We only know is father who had f9 in history inside is brain.

Asin eh!!

I am not hating but how is Jide Tinubu Better than me... I hustle hard for my money he hustle hard for he's.... Why will a reta.rded governor say that the death of a fellow hustler is a huge loss to Nigeria...

Jide RIP... Please let's not politicize this guy's death..
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by sustained: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hahaha

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by kammali: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rip jide tinubu
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by santicruz: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pls how?
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by aigbokiejohnson(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
While we pray for the repose of his soul but how does it become a huge loss to Nigeria? Verbal diarrhea oga governor
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Chiccly(f): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bia,Obaseki,speak for yourself ooo.

Wetin concern us.

RIP to the dead sha.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by chiiraq802(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Which kind WAHALA b dis how dat guy death cum b huge loss to Nigeria..... RIP to d deceased...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle / Boko Haram Small But Financially Secure -US / Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.