Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? (508 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep / Man Abandons His Family Abroad To Take A Young Wife In Nigeria.see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? by ORAGBON(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bukola and I have been friends since 2007. We worked in the same telecommunications company as Call centre agents way back. At the time,I had to live with Bukola and her family in their surulere apartment as I didn’t know anyone in Lagos. I got a job after my NYSC in Lagos and I didn’t want to go back to Akure where I knew there was nothing waiting there for me.

Bukola is a very good girl,very kind and also very fake,materialistic and artificial. lol. I laugh because of the way I just described her . Right from time,Bukola has always loved the good things of life even though she is from an average family. She likes to dress to impress. She loved to attend parties even if she is not invited,she will sha show up..lol

Anyway,I don’t like that part of Bukola but I must say she has been a loyal friend to me. The only issue I have is that she likes to pretend that she has more advantages than me. For instance,she likes to believe that she has better looking body than me or her boyfriend has more money or is better looking than mine.

I really do not care about what she thinks of me but to be honest,her constant comparison can be very annoying. Many times I had pointed out that I don’t care for most of the things that she cares for.

Bukola got married in 2010 to Afolabi. A rich business man and they live in VGC. I am happy for my friend. At least,she got married to the type of man that she always wanted:someone rich!

After her marriage,Bukky never ceased to tell me how awesome and great a husband,Afolabi is to her and her children. I am truly happy for her.

On my part,I didn’t get married until 2014. It was not for any reason,it was when God decided to bring my own and I was grateful for that . Our marriages were different. Of course,Bukola’s case was filled with the flashy life and plenty display of wealth and posh everywhere and every time. Mine,we had everything we need and do not necessarily have to boast or show off.

What annoyed me however,was that anytime Bukky could find,she would always praise her husband and say to my face that mine was not doing well enough to take care of me. I told her off many times. I asked her to respect my choice for a husband as I do not get to compare mine with hers.

One day,my husband told me how he ran into someone who claimed to know that Bukola’s husband who has another wife and family in Canada. It turns out that Afolabi is married to a Canadian woman who has two children for him. Further investigation show that all of Afolabi’s investments and wealth actually belong to the woman.

At first,I didn’t believe it. I was shocked. Shocked that someone whom my friend has described so much as a saint and husband/father of the year could turn out to be a fraud. It turns out again that Afolabai’s people are well aware of this lie.

My delinma at the moment is,who will break this sort of news to my dear friend?I don’t think I should be the one o…she might accuse me of not being happy for her and trying to destroy her home.

Am I not being a good friend by minding my own business?���

From Ibikunle,

Lagos

Source: www.livelystone.com.ng
Re: Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? by IAMSASHY(f): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided mind ur bizness,she won't even blive u besides, no evidence. She wl find out herself,it wl only take awhile 4 d truth 2 manifest. Dose ladies dat wnt 2 reap where dey did not sow deserves sumtin like dis.
Re: Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Error
Re: Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin

THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL.. cool

If the allegations were true, the wife will surely find out but unless she knows it already...

But then again, since her hubby keep pouring money & stuffs on her , she may be juz turned to blind & mute..Anything is possible..

Re: Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin
Re: Who Will Tell Her That Her Husband Has Another Family Abroad? by Ozavize88(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
The best thing to do is just to let her discover by herself.

(1) (Reply)

Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern / Your Penis Means Nothing To Me, I Was Once Married” – Nigerian Lesbian Slams Men / Ghanaian Lady, Narrates Sad Story Of How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.