Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Which Is More Important To You In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Important To You In Life? (563 Views)

When It Comes To Pleasure, Penis Girth Is More Important Than Length / Dick Size, More Important Than You Think / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Important To You In Life? by Ayblaize(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy
Personally, I'd go for time with friends. You can’t buy the love, support and comfort that your real friends provide. Since I already value time over money.
it’s no fun to obsess over money all the time, when you can just simplify your lifestyle by adopting frugal habits and share life’s experiences with the people closest to you instead. A lot of the fun and memorable moments I have with my friends don’t really involve money at all.
Plan with real friends and make money wink.
Well, that's my personal opinion. Let's share among ourselves and debate on the answers.

cc lalasticlala mynd44 move to the right section if this is wrong.Thanks

Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by FvckShiT(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fuçkin guess? cheesy
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Love lol.. was only joking

It's money o"seek money first, and every other thing would come without stress"
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sex

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by FvckShiT(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Sex

Can I kindly fúck you please smiley
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by Divay22(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fuçkin guess? cheesy
Sex cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
God
And

Happiness
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by eddieguru(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Sex
i can't have sex with u even though with someone else's joystick
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by FvckShiT(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Divay22:

Sex cheesy cheesy

... grin Fuçkin seems u bloodyfûcking love it too bæby wink #
Re: Which Is More Important To You In Life? by Ayblaize(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2017
cc rocktation farano

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Should Put Into Consideration Before Marriage / Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. / Just Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.