Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Five Ways To Make Your Woman To Be Madly Inlove With You: Note Number Three. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Make Your Woman To Be Madly Inlove With You: Note Number Three. (549 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Make Your Woman To Be Madly Inlove With You: Note Number Three. by guruspot: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
(1) Always woo her even when you dont have a reason to woo her:- Tell her sweet talsk, that shez the most beautiful lady ever on earth.
(2) Anytime she is not close to you call her every morning and tell her goodmorning my love.
(3) Dont ever call her by her name. If you wants her to be madly inlove with you, Call her “mummy” Infact, call her any sexy or pet name you like
(4) Dont show up an appearance of discourage whenever she is around because she is a weaker vessels. If you show up weakness, then she will show up weakerness. Therefore, anytime you are depressed, stay away so that she dont notice it. she always see you the man as a strong person, so maintain it.
(5) You must hustle to provide for her basic needs atleast. Not that you will kill yourself for her. Just some basic needs.

SOURCE: http://degurusitplace.com/forums/topic/five-ways-to-make-your-woman-to-be-madly-inlove-with-you-note-number-three/

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies In Anambra State / Rape, Domestic Violence And Feminism / Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.