Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (34542 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
mamajaz:
Bright Okposa
That's Basketmouth na... grin
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Pinkberry5:
:-o savage
grin grin
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Reality2020(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2017
I was caught stealing meat from soup pot. Chair de beating I got then....... I don't want to continue

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
tifany89:

You look stubborn from your childhood pics lolz

Lol no be lie
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by kilokeys(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2017
I came 16th out of 94 students in class. Cdss Oshodi jss1.

40 lashes or so.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Tattooboy: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Greatest flogging I ever received was for something I didn't do... When I was in Jss1, on my way back from school one "brother Daniel" gave me a parcel to give my sister... On getting home, I found out dat my sister wasn't at home so I decided to keep d parcel in my school bag... Mumsy came back, don't know what she was looking for in my bag nd saw d parcel, out of curiosity she opened it, behold it contained a love letter, d morning after pill, some money and one gbanjo rubber rose flower... Mum didn't wait for my explanation, she beat d living daylight out of me with cable wire... Dad came back nd she reported me, I explained everything to my Dad. He called my sister and asked her about d parcel, she denied ever knowing anyone named Daniel... D way she denied eeehhhn, lord have mercy... Dad gave me another beating... I didn't go to school for 1week coz I fell sick... my sis later came to apologize.I haven't forgiven her till today..
sorry dear

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
arleck:

am very sure the strokes of cane contributed to your stunted growth.. undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by ufondunenye(f): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2017
I got the greatest flogging of my life while growing up as a result of HIDE AND SEEK...........
Fill in the gap

#okbye tongue
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by clevervikson(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Totino:

Which school?
a school in my area in Kaduna
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Papiikush: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2017
missyQween:

You sure ?
Pretty much. wink

Hope you went to church
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Pinkfriday(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
ibrokola:

Were you really expecting her to confess after seeing what your Mom did to you? grin
asin eehhnn... I can never forget dat day.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Pinkfriday(f): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tattooboy:
sorry dear
Thanks cool
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
godofuck231:

I was 16 and still in secondary school when was introduced by a senior prefect to sucking her nipples, on a said afternoon after school she took me home for my drug and started administering nipocilin, somehow things go heated and I took off my cloths after some time I discovered someone at the door looking at me, her mother was home, got some strokes that made me look like a tiger, couldn't seat properly for days, got a whole park of ass flogging martial arts

So you were flogged for sucking her daughter's tips even though you were invited?? grin
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:
I no fit explain how he happen, na for school, abi for house, or for Well when we dey fetch water.... but i know say i don chop beating way make me wan commit suicide grin grin grin grin

I run reach river make i jump enter water, omo I see death run go house back go cry grin grin..

It all happened when we were fetching water from the Well, and a boy i was at least a year other than was dishing out words to me, only for the rest kids still waiting to fetch water to tell me i was afraid of this small rat, that i couldn't beat him..

So out of over confident or (make i no fall my hand) i went to him and slapped him, na so fight start o, the guy beat me ehn, I was just on the ground crying and when i stood up, gathered the Lil courage i had and with shame i cried home,and i made a mistake of telling my mum, she added her own beating that made me wanted to commit suicide and i went to bed without eating that day, in her words "It useless feeding me "

Days later we met at the Well again, now this boy was using what he did to get back at me, other kids around the well were just hailing him, my spirit was so angry, i really wanted revenge..
I asked him to stop talking that it was okay, he matched to my front and told me what will i do if he doesn't stop, out of anger and pains, I carried my empty rubber bucket and use it to hit him hard, boy landed on the ground and i kept using the bucket to hit him, dude say his blood and he was weak and they took him home, only for the mum to match to my house later that evening to report to my mum.... One word i didn't say..

And not until we left that location, the boy never talked to me again, he eventually became scared of me....That's one among the things you see when you grow up in the Street grin grin grin

Coward!! How I wish I was there then when the boy was giving you the beatings of your life... tongue grin
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by indomielomo: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
the day i was figering myself
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Divay22(f): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Coward!! How I wish I was there then when the boy was giving you the beatings of your life... tongue grin
angry angry
Tell me if you've always won a fight sad sad

You would have supported me or helped him out?
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by kachiz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
darlingtonemy:
I left school and went swimming with friends,not a swimming pool, but a river,a family friend saw me while going,ran home nd told my dad who stormed to the river and gave everyone the beating of their lives.as if the one he flogged me there was not enough,hr gave me another 200 strokes later that night. That was how I developed phobia for water.

Hahaha!
Waterphobic
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by indomielomo: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
the day i was fingering my puzzy

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by ikbnice(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
I received different beatings while growing up, I don't even know which one is should be considered the best to be relayed. Mum had about 20 different 'pashan' under her bed.
I am stubborn and I know. Beating was a hit back to back and they are all worth it.
I love stubborn kids now o, I try to mentor them so as not to misuse their stubbornness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by myk2mic: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
nkemdi89:
Me and my sisters were flogged by our dad because we accepted biscuits from bro gods power who used to be our neighbour, another one was an event taken out of context, as a kid me and twin accompanied our neighbour to the church, I started playing when prayer was going on, unfortunately I fell off the church bench, my neighbour got home and informed my parent that I was possessed. The beaten I received I don't if it was for falling or for going with her to the church without my parents approval, till today whenever I passed that four square gospel church, I still remember that incident and that in general dampened my spirit in going to church.

So you are a twin??
U don turn atheist abi lol

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by DonMekino(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mine was two tyms....
First was at village in my maternal grandpa house... He was a village teacher and a strict Catholic... On Sundays we were meant to go for evening service igbo ppl call it "uka mgbede", usually he would leave before us and we would dodge and once it's about 6pm wen we knew dismissal had cum we would go n meet ppl coming bk from the service.... This fateful Sunday evening it rained very heavily and our compound flooded and we were swimming in the dirty water and forgot wen the service dismissed... Lo and behold grandpa just came back to meet us swimming together with children from neighborhood.... He first locked the gate and flogged the non family members and released them before lashing us the children mercilessly... May his soul RIP...

Second was in my Jss3... A teacher made an announcement dat wasn't popular with the students and one of us hissed... He insisted we produce the hisser but trust boys nobody wanted to... See flogging ehhh... The worst am the one sitting on the beginning of first row... The cane wounded me and still we cut grass in the evening as part of the punishment

6 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by arleck(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol
ahahahaha grin does that really seems funny to you?
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by missyQween(f): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Pretty much. wink
Hope you went to church

Nah...I am not a Christian
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
From my mom, I was about 7. We were playing outside and talking about how our parents disciplined us. The other children were white so their own didn't pass house arrest (which we never understood). I told them that my mom wasn't really strong, that all she did was beat us with bed-sticks. My brother told on me. And that evening she beat me with her hands, kula kula - two giant hands (her hands are bigger than my father's).

From my dad, I was 15. I went for FGC's press with my friends, and I told him as much and he gave his permission. But he assumed it would be about reading news and I neglected to correct his impression. My sister enlightened him while I was gone that it was not about reading the news, but about boys and music and skimpy clothes. And when I got back home....hmmm...Even he remembers that beating up til today. He reminded me of it recently, and I saw that he felt bad that I remember it too. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by 9jajoseph: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mine was in Secondary school SS2 precisely. Our economic teacher asked the whole class to buy a textbook. Most of us went to the market in search of the textbook bt it was scarce. The only person that got the textbook told us his mum got it for him in faraway place. So our economic teacher conclude we must bring #750 for the textbook(he gave us just a week). Most of us(except 5 student) compiled because we know how wicked he was. After about a week plus, he brought the book and the 5 studentz that didn't pay for the book collect 5 strokes of cain each on the back(imagine how painful it is). After the strokes of cain, they were all crying, we tried comforting them. I raised my voice in the class and said ''this is barbarous, the teacher ought to flog their parents whom didn't compile and not the students'' I never knew the teacher was at the door step, he heard everything I said. That was how the teacher counted the 5 students and gave me their strokes each(25 strokes). I beared the cain I didn't cry because They call me Iron man during my School days. When I got home I pull off my clothes I used the mirror and looked at my back. I cried the cry of a life time. Suprisely I came to school the next day, 3 of the victim didn't come. One of the victim brought his mom to school self.

6 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by nkemdi89(f): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
myk2mic:

So you are a twin??
U don turn atheist abi lol
Yes I be twin, but I no be atheist o.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by IBreakRules: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
sometime in pry school, our proprietress specially warned the time keeper not to ring the bell during break time. also told we the pupils not to come out during break time because she was expecting some visitors in the school premises, and she wanted the school environment to be in order.
honestly, I can't remember if I was aware of the warning or it skipped my mind.
all I can remember was going to pick up the bell and rang it.. and trust kids... they all rushed out before I came back to my senses.
what happened to me afterwards was history.

7 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
arleck:

ahahahaha grin
does that really seems funny to you?
it's funny now grin.. Stunted growth? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Kkzy90(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
The day I read the book titled "EVERY WOMAN" and my mom caught me.. She flog me sotey I forgot how to cry..
I think I was in primary 4 then..

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
USED MY JUNIOR WAEC FEE TO PAY FOR MY LOVY LOVY COZ SHE'S FROM POOR FAMILY. CHAIIII

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by terrezo2002(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Funny stories.
Mine was when I was sent to buy one derica of rice. I quickly went. When I almost got home I didn't know devil had his plans. There was this hen with her chicks who thought I wanted come close to her. The hen began to attack me, I used the rice which was in a nylon bag to defend myself. The mother hen was persistent as if it was possessed. As i became frustrated trying to block off the hen, I swung the rice and it got stuck to a nearby orange tree. When I tried to pull it back, the nylon got torn and the whole of the rice poured on the sand. I became devastated. I didn't know what to tell my mum so I decided to stay out of the house from morning till afternoon. I finally summoned courage to report my self. I was panel beated. It was when I pretended to faint she left me alone. Since that day, I don't fear mother hen again.

5 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
The greatest flogging I received was in school. A friend of mine made a statement when she answered a question in class. It was a funny statement though. So my class mates started calling her that and even went ahead to write it on the wall with her name attached to it. I also join them and wrote it on the wall too. So she got upset and reported to her mum who was also a teacher in the school. That was how the major culprits who will not let the fun die down where called out. They also pointed the rest of us out. See flogging na. 7 strokes of the cane on my butt. I couldn't cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.