Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Could She Be Squirting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Squirting (6025 Views)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Squirting by Netcry0(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Most of the time in the middle of sex my girl tell me to excuse her that we wants to peel . Could it be that she's squirting and mistaking it for peel
Re: Could She Be Squirting by GuestLog: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes Mr Nackson! Normal pee during sex is not possible. It's 100% squirting. Don't forget to use condoms & practice social distancing while having sex. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Squirting by thatsleepboy1: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
What does she feel?
Re: Could She Be Squirting by Ahmed0336(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
GuestLog:
Yes Mr Nackson! Normal pee during sex is not possible. It's 100% squirting. Don't forget to use condoms & practice social distancing while having sex. grin

Social what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Justbehave(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
GuestLog:
Nawa oo. Social distancing while kpanshing? E no be easy bro
Re: Could She Be Squirting by yanabasee1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
GuestLog:

Lol..... Awon Nackaholic....
Re: Could She Be Squirting by JOACHINpedro: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
She is definitely trying to squirt.

To be sure, let her pee before sex and make love to her to know if she will feel like peeing. If she does, you have yourself a squirter grin

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Oluromantic: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
I do it too. It gives an impending feeling that this fuccking just dey start... Na fucck to finish.

Besides, urine gorges into an erect penis faster

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
definitely NOT squirt. Naija girls have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and cannot even enjoy sex, let alone experience a squirt orgasm. she is probably suffering from urine incontinence.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Thatlong9: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Netcry0:
Most of the time in the middle of sex my girl tell me to excuse her that we wants to peel . Could it be that she's squirting and mistaking it for peel

And you let her? Damn dum dum, that's when u are suppose to hit it harder n slam it
She ought to pee right there, hot squeshh shooting pee, YES. you failed as a man now u asking silly questions.
Won't be surprised if she leaves your pathetic are for this reason, make her pee on em sheets n wash em, trust me u will enjoy the response later on in the relationship

7 Likes

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Jaika(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thatlong9:

And you let her? Damn dum dum, that's when u are suppose to hit it harder n slam it
She ought to pee right there, hot squeshh shooting pee, YES. you failed as a man now u asking silly questions.
Won't be surprised if she leaves your pathetic are for this reason, make her pee on em sheets n wash em, trust me u will enjoy the response later on in the relationship
Bad boys geng grin

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Jaika(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fokosobo:
definitely NOT squirt. Naija girls have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and cannot even enjoy sex, let alone experience a squirt orgasm. she is probably suffering from urine incontinence.
Huh? I'm sure the percentage of circumcised Nigerian girls isn't as high as you're implying

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Squirting by tnerro1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thatlong9:

Chai, I fear who no fear you!!! grin[/font]
Re: Could She Be Squirting by Thatlong9: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jaika:

Bad boys geng grin

You know its true girl.
Talking from experiencessssssssssss
Re: Could She Be Squirting by Phenomenal16(f): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ike gwuru
Re: Could She Be Squirting by playapayaski: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
You know op I once lost a girl to such a scenery.. She was a squirter n will always demand to pee and I'd let her, when she returns, everything is dried n d mood is dead.. Skip to the end she met someone else thru the help of her friends and she broke up with me..
Her reason was this " I KNOW I'M GENTLE AND FRAGILE AS AN EGG BUT I'M NOT AN EGG, DONT TREAT ME AS SUCH EVEN IN BED, IM NOT GONNA BREAK.." I was too obedient for her liking, those words stock with me till tomorrow.. Now ehn o dey GI DEM, harder n faster when dey mention pee or br8k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Squirting by paulolee(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
bea wey u suppose pin down n wipe confirm doggy mk she use squirt wet ur bed naim u go lose guard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Andrew13: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
GuestLog:
Re: Could She Be Squirting by Jaika(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thatlong9:

You know its true girl. Talking from experiencessssssssssss
I don't know if it's true, but I think you're right grin Mr Experience grin
Re: Could She Be Squirting by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jaika:

Huh? I'm sure the percentage of circumcised Nigerian girls isn't as high as you're implying

it is very high, unless for girls below 20yrs of age because the FGN has taken some drastic steps recently.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Squirting by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
She is adding her Charm powder inside her pussy. To lock your destiny

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Squirting by Thatlong9: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jaika:

I don't know if it's true, but I think you're right grin Mr Experience grin

You don't know? Ohh oh oh ohhh
Well I can give n show it to you
Re: Could She Be Squirting by PoliticallyInco: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Yes, there could be a strong possibility that she is experiencing the squirting sensation which she mistakes to be pee. The sensations are almost the same. You have to ask her if the build up to the feeling of wanting to pee was from the sexual pleasure or just random.

If the answer is yes,it is from sexual pleasure, then it is more likely a squirt. Should this be the case, inform and educate her about it. Tell her or teach her about squirting and how it isn't a bad thing. Let her know she can naturally let her self go and allow the squirt to happen while in the middle of it all. On a lighter note, worst case is you have soaked sheets.
Educate her about it. Break down the sensation for her to understand. Encourage her to let herself go. And most importantly, take it easy with her and let her grow into being comfortable with squirting.
Re: Could She Be Squirting by MVLOX(m): 1:48am On Jun 09, 2020
she is definitely a squirter.....
Re: Could She Be Squirting by alphaNomega: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Look at all of you, squirter squirter squirter... angry

Yes it feels like pee, but you should also realize the girls that hold back are generally neat ladies. They are conscious of not making a mess of their environment hence the request to stop so they can pee

You see those awon squirters, they are like swine. This is the hard truth and yes it is bitter.
Re: Could She Be Squirting by GennyCheta(f): 4:36am On Jun 09, 2020
GuestLog:

Well done Sir
Re: Could She Be Squirting by ArticleBeast: 5:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Fokosobo:
And who said all naija girls are circumcised? Infact 80% aren't. Dunno where you pulled your stats.
Re: Could She Be Squirting by EzzyCarter: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

And who said all naija girls are circumcised? Infact 80% aren't. Dunno where you pulled your stats.

Lmao. And I'm confused where you got ur stats from as well. 80% uncircumcised? Maybe you've been meeting African American ladies and not Nigerian girls. Two out of five Nigerian ladies you meet has had her clit chopped of at birth angry
The first time I met one, I was searching for something that wasn't lost. I almost asked her "where's ur damn clit babe?" grin ;DStill doesn't stop her from orgasming and waking up ur neighbors tho, provieded you know your onions (at least the center of gravity can't be chopped off) tongue .
But then it's a good thing the arcahic practice is dying out gradually tho
Re: Could She Be Squirting by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

The stats published by the ministry of health in conjunction with the ministry of women affairs in 2010 shows that the prevalence rate is still relatively high in all the 36 states of the fedration, infact some were as high as 90%.

The Federal Government has intervened and i want to believe it has reduced but this depends on the age bracket we are looking at. if we use 2020 as a reference point, and we pick women currently between the age of 20 and above, there is a high probability that more than 60% of them are already circumcised.
Re: Could She Be Squirting by LexngtonSteele: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Fokosobo:

You're VERY WRONG.

Squirting is a bit rare in Nigeria, I agree... in at least a decade of screwing, I only met one.

Why ?

1. I am big and long, so sex is often uncomfortable for them.

2. I am aggressive and don't make love but f*ck... not good

3. I am less patient with f0replay and I definitely don't eat pussy with the dodgy sexual histories of these babes...

3 girls i have banged said they squirt regularly... I have at least 3 friends I can immediately recall who have met squirters.

The ONLY time I made a babe squirt was in doggy, I suddenly removed my c0ck and inserted a finger; my thumb. I heard a groan and ...waterfall with twitching shocked
Re: Could She Be Squirting by ashawopikin(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Lol..... Awon Nackaholic....
yes o, awon Nackologist
Re: Could She Be Squirting by GuestLog: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2020
GennyCheta:

Well done Sir
Thanks ma'am. Are you related to the family of Tony Cheta in Kano State?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 ways to Care for Your Testes, No. 17 will shock You! / Swollen Lips / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.